Did the Nanking massacre actually happen?

The Nanking massacre is one of the most disturbing historical events I’ve ever encountered, just wandering if it could have possibly been faked.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Leap_Forward
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Rabe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i tend to agree with the more moderate japanese viewpoint, people were killed and nanking was mostly in ruins, but a large scale genocide like china claims? whatever

It was 100%fake. They just wanted propaganda to push communism.

ask any ww2 veteran that fought in the pacific if the japanese were capable of the sick cruelty alleged

>pro tip the nips during ww2 were an insect race of barbarians who would give their lives to their emperor without even shedding a tear for their families. These people crashed perfectly good fighter aircraft into ships because it increased the probability of a hit a few percentage points

What’s up with these pictures then?

Totally, the orders that came from Tokyo is "take no prisoner" so take a guess

source: my grandmother, she witnessed mass rape and murder while hiding in a cave. After they were done with the women, or the women are such in a disgusting state that even soldiers are grossed out, they stack them into a pile then rifle the shit out of them. Then they burn the body, my grandmother said she can't get the smell of burning hair out of her head even today (she's 78)

>11 heads
>THIS MEANS THAT MILLIONS DIED GOYS

>crashed perfectly good fighters
>PERFECTLY GOOD

I mean, they were kicking our ass before the introduction of the F4F Wildcat...

japs and chinese are both subhuman godless insect people

the only people that like killing chinese more than the japs are the chinese themselves

>make a plane go fast by putting zero armor on it
>dont even know what a fuel bladder is and just explode in 1 shot
>eventually realize how shit your planes are so you decide the best way to use them is suicide bombing

shit tier design

The rape of Nanking was just some Japanese nigga going super Saiyen.

I wish I was hot as her ;_;

All the images used as proof by the chinks come from an American propaganda movie called "the Battle of China" which was completely staged. This shit is faker than the holocaust

It did. A nazi party member named John Rabe was in beijing at the time and witnessed the horrors of the mass rapes and killing of infants. He gave shelter to the chinese using his authority as a nazi to stop japanese soldiers.

tits or gtfo roastie toasty

No, fuck off

How much raping happened?

what do you think

>i raped a city

Nigga, how ?

If cutting open chinaman and replacing its organs with leaves and stones is wrong then i don't want to be right.

>when your slant grandmother isn't even worth raping and murdering

NANKING NEVER HAPPENED BUT IT SHOULD HAVE AND BY GOD IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN!

You mean the F6F hellcat.
The wildcat was around before the end of 1940.

>implying commies wouldn't murder their own for propaganda purposes
the soviets did far worse things for far less gain

Without powerful engine designs, stripping armor was essentially the only way to gain an upper hand on allied designs. Once the japs gained access to German engine tech, their fighter plane quality improved considerably.

reveal your flag untermentsch

your grandmother is a filthy lying whore

Wildcat was lame. Hellcat was boss. Corsair was God.

Special mention to the P-40 for being outdated but still a righteous nip slugger.

yes

Yes goy, believe everything you read

halt dein maul, du degenerierte 56% negerschwuchtel. dein negerverseuchtes ödland ist eine schande für die welt. kys

Japense do seem to have an exceptionally cruel and depraved side.

Another unsuccessful regime being batshit belligerent to its neighbors. Learn from it, ffs...

This first post is incoherent garbage, but it's probably how kids talk. This is what actually happened:
>Chinks riot
>Jap administration says please stop
>Chinks riot
>Japs kill some of the rioters, who were rioting, thereby bringing temporary order to Chiba in its famously and massively lethal civil war
>Jap death toll for this incident is well below that of any Chink general killing and enslaving his own people
>Chinks cry rape

Of course, but was it 6 gorillion? You decide.

>s-s-shit! I c-c-can't b-back my w-words!!
>better use german to compensate

kek, soyboy

>I have literally never read a single document or book on the nanking massacre

stop making american look retarded cletus

How could I forget one of the sexiest Jap removers of all time?

Not saying it;s entirely fake, but I have a friend from Nanjing that is critical of the Chinese government. Being a full blown autist, one of his high school 'hobbies' was conducting interviews to try to discern the absurdity of the Chinese government. One of his goals was to find and interview people who lived through the Rape of Nanking, he didn't find a single person.

Are you just jealous that you aren't a 1/4 jap rape baby?

I know someone from Nanjing that actively sought out people who lived through it to interview them. He didn't find a single person, not a single person in the entire city.

your timeline is backwards

they had faster engines than the US at the start of the war and stripped them to minimal at the end after US engines improved

>school is bad
>reading is bad
>get a trade job goyim
>the most retarded larping flag possible

>my dad works at microsoft and he said ...

japs raped and genocided their way across as much of asia as they could

The corsair remains my favorite to this day, modern fighters just cant compete.

My grandpa died goys, don't you dare question the Chinese shoah!

>reading CNN is legit
>infowars is legit
>breitbart is legit
>salon is legit
Kill yourself faggot

I think it's the long nose that really puts the fizz in my whizz. It reminds me of old British sports cars.

read iris chang foggot

yes, and I know someone who thinks the vending machine is full of aliens.

I'm going to need sources instead of naysay

I know this guy And his dad works at Nintendo and he said you're a cock smooch

you have to be 18 to post here

come back when you grow out of your angsty phase edgelord phase mr anarchist

Not an argument.

nowhere near rape of china done by big daddy mao

so compared to the japs we evil white colonizing dutch weren't that bad?

Ah the american Fokker G1 copy. Still is sexy tho.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Leap_Forward

>45-55million fucking chinks dead
>all within the space of 4 years

god fucking damn, how isn't this shit brought up more often? why the fuck do the chinks still have giant portraits of mao hung up everywhere?

I know right? People behaving like a bunch of savage, violent animals, how could they do such a thing?

P.S. Genghis Khan is a Jewish conspiracy as well.

ChinkyDink Propaganda to shame empire of the rising sun because they are buthurrt that a handful of screaming japs from an island took over their entire country which spanned a huge portion of a continent.

thats because their Zeros were more maneuverable and they trained harder than us. The second we got the tech edge on them they were fucked. They didnt have the tech base or the industrial base to fuck with us. Maybe if they never hit Pearl and just focused on taking uver China and used them as a slave pool for a huge Soviet-style war machine they could have done more.

The Japanese attack on Pearl Harbour was their kick at a sleeping bear. One good kick was all they had.

That is grim. I was once told about that by a former pow, and thought he might be exaggerating. His experience as a pow haunted him, and he refused to buy a Japanese car.

I would think that a japanese car built with chink baby blood would be a key selling point.

This. Mao backed by Soviet Jews killed orders of magnitude of chinamen than the japs ever could. Im not saying japanese rule would hae been good for them but chances are less of them would have died. More chink girls would have been raped though....

>see how edgy I am?
you must be 18 to use this site

back to plebbit you little soyboy queer.

oy vey was your grandmother a lampshade too

it's a tranny that shitposts here every once in a while

>plebbit
>soyboy

Stop trying so hard to fit in here unage

>god fucking damn, how isn't this shit brought up more often?
Lol why aren't Islamic genocides in India brought up more often? Because nobody cares.
> why the fuck do the chinks still have giant portraits of mao hung up everywhere?
Mao was a net benefit for China.
> Mao backed by Soviet Jews
This is after the Stalinist purges of (((rootless cosmopolitans))). It wasn't kikes, it was a purely geopolitical move to back him up on the part of the USSR.
>Im not saying japanese rule would hae been good for them but chances are less of them would have died.
look look at every time chinks have been enslaved. Every regime is more brutal than the last, they're quite unlucky when it comes to foreign governance.

Unit 731 was very real. Imperial Japs were as evil as they come so pretty easy to believe they are capable of it.

I wonder how much the research into The Rape of Nanking contributed to Iris Chang's depression and subsequent suicide; grim research.

Hey faggot as a tradie I use advanced math all day long. I troubleshoot, write and correct code for PLCs. I adjust process controls for specific gravity of various solutions. Educate yourself about what tradies do before trying to talk shit about them.
Yes, AnComs are absolutely fucking retarded though.

go learn some history
just because there are misinfo and false indoctrination doesnt mean every goddam thing that is a bit negative towards groups that you support is fake.

lol what sort of logic is this.
I personally had to make a project on Nanking when I was in high school. They really killed chinks in a most barbaric way possible and I couldn't understand why education was all about muh hitlers muh jews and ignore or skip teaching kids this mother of earth unimaginable atrocity japs did.
Japs were war criminals.

This sounds like a soap and lampshade story

Chinks aren't human, Kevin Zhang

Nanking reminds me of Unit 731. I don't feel like sickening myself to go through what they actually did.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

Look if you asking if the Japanese are sadistic enough to do it the answer is yes but if you are asking if the total numbers are true the Chinese probably inflated some of it.

It's bullshit. Just like everything else.

Moon landing is bullshit
Holoyouknowwhat is bullshit
Holodomor is bullshit
Rape of Nankin is bullshit
Unit 371 is bullshit
Dinosaurs is bullshit
Sattelites is bullshit
Titanic is bullshit (was a bomb)
Hawking is bullshit (replaced by vegetable)
Israeli Iron Dome is bullshit
Nuclear weapons is bullshit
Mars rover is bullshit
Cold war is bullshit
Bataclan is bullshit (mossad)
Sandy Hook is bullshit
Orlando Pulse is bullshit (mossad)
9/11 is absolute fucking bullshit (mossad)
Obamas birth cert. is bullshit
Einstein is bullshit (plagiarist kike)
Global warming is bullshit
Ebola is bullshit
Breivik is bullshit (mossad)
Andreas Lubitz is bullshit (remote control crash)
Elliot Rodger is bullshit
Babi Yar massacre is bullshit
Dylan Roof shooting is bullshit

>dinosaurs are bullshit
You're definitely low IQ friend.

How much evidence do you require, exactly? You think that this kind of shit didn't happen?

The Japs must have done a good job then.

I'll settle for one million skulls in the same photograph

hoax.

Oy Vey Why not ask for 6 million lampshades while your at it STOP BEING UNREASONABLE YOU JAPANESE GOYIM SCUM!

>evidence

who gives a fuck either it happened or it didn't. We are in the present and guess what in the future people are going to be asking the same question if current events of our time happened or not.

Dude what was she 6? I doubt she was even there since you have no concept of math. All it proves is they weren't pedos.
How ugly are you?
Dont you mean nesting bird.

>Be Nazis
>Invade non-Communist countries
>"These guys were assholes but they weren't Satan, frankly they were better than the alternative"
>Invade Stalin's Soviet Union
>BABY BAYONET RAPE

>Be Japanese
>Invade non-Communist countries
>"These guys were assholes but they weren't Satan, frankly they were better than the alternative"
>Invade Mao's China
>BABY BAYONET RAPE

The rape on Mamkey?

>trained more
In sword fighting and flower arrangement maybe, but Japanese fighter pilots were a fucking joke.

words of a businessman selling arms to the kmt

Maybe he's just shitty at what does.

>Ebola is bullshit
lowest iq nigger confirmed

>"mah six GORRILION......"
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Rabe
>be Nazi party member on diplomatic mission to China (Germany was an ally)
>Japs invade
>Hitler supports "honorary" Ayrans
>Japs do shit so fucked up you send a letter to Hitler personally
>create safe zone with British, French, American's to save people's lives
I wonder (((why))) this dosent have a movie?

words of a christian that strove to bring truth out to the world. Stop letting japanese pussy get into your head you stupid burger that is stationed in okinawa somewhere

What? A tranny in my country?

unit 731 started with a horror novel in 1983

because you guys are (were) white and so guilt propaganda for Japanese would not be targeted to you