I love Emilia

Fuck off.
It wasn't good.

Is this Kino?

blatant ripoff

Yep

Wooaaahhhoooaaaaaa!

Timeless masterpiece
I'm so glad I witnessed it in my lifetime.

I'm already a demon Rem
Trips confirm

This episode was the peak of Re:Zero. Literally no other episode can even compare. 18 was well directed but the writing is trash.

BUT SUPER WAS SUPPOSE TO BE BETTER THAN GT!!!

Yeah, so much potential wasted.

overrated

its not really. That season there wasnt anything, that stood that much out - scene or shock value wise.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=G6l8ixQx860

What is the context of this. I don't plan to watch the show since it's shit but I want to know why everyone loses their shit over it.

I-I....

I don't actually remember. I think it more or less goes along the lines of that one Linkin Park song.

Kino of the decade

do no reply to this post. this poster is an idiot.

Let me tell you asshole _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ITS PURE KINO

Just watch it and pretend he dies for good at the end of episode 23.
It's a 10/10 that way.

youtube.com/watch?v=N7oa-T11JRY

did ost part 2 come out?

The ending implies that there wont ever be a good outcome no matter how much Subarus tries to unfuck his previous decisions. also the rolling credits make it seem like he lost all of his remaining respawn lifes and thats fucking dramatic

There's no OST part 2. Just 1 OST and 2 Special Soundtracks. The second special will be out in December.

It was all downhill from there.
Shame.

The show peaked on that episode.

The rest of what followed wasn't worth watching especially since it was on ongoing novel series and we don't get decent closure in the anime anyway.