Why does Sup Forums hate videogames so much?

This doesn't make sense to me. With games like Metal Gear, Age of Empires, Warhammer 40k, and even Miscreated, I would have expected Sup Forums to be game enthusiasts, but with certain games.

Is this a meme, or does the majority of Sup Forums hate games even after the gamergate movement?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O3wxhozLVLI
youtube.com/watch?v=sE32n9kUddU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who doesn't love Alpha Centauri?

The industry has been overtaken by diversity memes, historical inaccuracies, and increasingly strict “anti bullying” rules that can get you permanently banned. There is nothing fun about them anymore.

They are a waste of time you could spend installing a reverse osmosis filter

>liking (((((((western video games))))))) like ((((((Wolfenstein))))))

A gun is a gun, a game is a game. Neither of the two get people to kill. What does get people to kill is extreme stress, mental illness and/or a shitty ideology.

I think the biggest problem in the universe is Semitism

Wolfenstein has some pretty solid gameplay, and the monster/creature/robot designs are pretty kickass.

If anything, the game compliments what the Reich could have become had they won.

Sup Forums actually loves games but they hate Sup Forums so we pretend to hate games to keep Sup Forumsirgins out

>playing nip games

wrong pic..

True, but the latest one is so blatantly pro-ANTIFA I can't stomach it.

Games aren't inherently bad, but many are designed to be addictive and if you don't watch yourself, you end up as a dead end NEET. Always be sure that you're using them as a supplement to, not a replacement for something that is real and meaningful.

I need to watch that shit myself, I've been playing Prey lately and it's fucking phenomenal but it's eating away precious hours of my life I need to get out of the hole I'm in

I haven't played it yet.

In a nutshell, what's going on?

why is he touching her with gloves? source?

I am playing in HoMM3 (companies), listening tv-shows about politics and imaging that I'm building Rzeczpospolita/Grand Dutchy of Lithuania/Prussia

Well they took our vidya away, then brought it back lobotomized and neutered.

that was me

dont ask why i have that because i dont care

ban games. execute gamers.

>They are a waste of time you could spend installing gentoo

Poor thing, triggered by a video game

because most pollocks have 0 self control and so binge the vidya instead of playing a few hours a week like a regular person.

People hate actual games because they are bland,easy, boring shit. The only good game was Dungeon Keeper 1, the rest is trash.

It's basically "FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE" the game. It has even a pro-ANTIFA montage at the end, and it's not even that fun, just basic corridor shooter stuff. Wolfenstein 2009 was the peak of the franchise, and it was a glorified CoD clone.

Sorry faggot leaf, but I'm not going to spend $60 to have the jews poison MY mind and turn me into a newt.

Because video games aren't fun anymore

I tend to listen to political podcasters while I play grindy/construction games.

Stephen Crowder, Joe Rogan, Milo Yinnopolus, Ben Shapiro, etc.

To balance my political intake, I tried listening to a little bit of TYT, but it was cringy as fuck.

>not distilling your drinking water and adding vital minerals back in once it condenses

This, they're just edgy and hip movies now.

I'm not poor and can afford both even though I pirate games. Next.

Judging by your buzzwords, you're already brain-dead. Fucking burger.

>everyone I don't like is American!!

lol

CANADIANS
FUCK
DOGS

You could just play a game that doesn't force it down your throat.

As casual and somewhat cringy as minecraft is, you start your own server, make your own rules, etc.

Just look for open source games, or even games with no blatant political motivation.

>TFW I live in a country with clean water
feelsgoodman.jpg

>actual games
aren't easy. You're thinking of mainstream MOBA dogshit, nu-male streamers' favourites, etc.

Look at this nigger, it only costs 60 bucks to corrupt his mind. Savage life butt pirate

I do those plus Limbaugh Savage Levin and hannity with adblock on so i dont have to hear people whose opinion I value shill back cream.

All of them are easy, cuphead, destiny2, Wolfenstein.
Have you tried playing the burdened imps campaign pack? That is real difficulty, not the sissy faggotry that (((they))) sell nowadays.

>Cuphead,destiny2, Wolfenstein.
I forgot the etc. There are more easy bullshit games out there.

I'm sure Sup Forums and /k/ would love this game

youtube.com/watch?v=O3wxhozLVLI

Because getting good at pattern recognition makes you racist.

>he wants to pay for his anti-white propaganda

Peak classcuck.

These kikes need to stop ruining muh vidya.

fuck anime

So this the power of burger intellect

Cucknadians are basically snow burgersharts, just as retarded and self-hating.

If you kill your enemies, they win.

You know, I used to be part of the FUCK CAWADOODY crowd, but now I wonder if that kind of thing wasn't just a shill attempt by a bunch of liberals against a right-wing, patriotic message

Still haven't played any of the games though

play settlers 7, that shit is balls hard. idk what they were thinking.

We hate games that sjws have shit on like
We wuz assassins
WWI plus niggers
Games that portray Nazis and the holocaust in a negitive light.
Those are a bad influence on society and clearly the cause of all violence

The majority of people on this board hate the industry not the hobby.

Speaking of which actually, how is Cod WW2, anyone played it yet?

>or does the majority of Sup Forums hate games even after the gamergate movement?
>((( games )))

It's inhumane to kill the mentally ill.
>He thinks every video game is antiwhite
>Isn't white himself
Peak retard

>149715473
found the antifa hiding as a fucking leaf.

Ahh, I remember the good old days when dungeons and dragons along with heavy metal music was to blame for the ills of society. Especially if you played the metal music backwards.

Remember when a Christian was the biggest villain in games industry?
While misguided, he just wanted to protect kids.

The WHOLE industry united against this guy. We were working with the real bad guy - LIKE WORLD WAR II!

Found the burger who thinks everyone who doesn't agree with him is muh Antifa.

Wolfenstein was antinazi long before muh sjw boogerman. Why is the right taking issue with it now.

>The industry has been overtaken by diversity memes, historical inaccuracies, and increasingly strict “anti bullying” rules that can get you permanently banned. There is nothing fun about them anymore.
The only good games existed before this epoch I agree. Good games got sparse in the last 10 years. I was a gamer, and Diablo 3 was the final straw. Nothing but a selfless money grab.

Shadows of Chernobyl & Dark souls are the greatest games to ever come to fruition.....But that is because they are not designed to cater to the masses of brain dead achievement hunters and way-point following exercises.

Videogames are fine.
It's just that the videogame industry is currently full of cucks and jews. So, it's turned into a shitfest of who can make the most mediocre game that keeps players interested.

Ah, so we're back here again? Good to know.

Because it's booooooring. No one likes boring games, duh.

It's pro communism and anti white
Also it shows Jews in a positive light while framing the Nazis as somehow the bad guy

In my opinion, as someone in their 30s that spent a lot of time in their 20s playing World of Warcraft and other games, video games are a waste of valuable time.

The occasional playing of a game is fine, but when it turns into a habit or an addiction that replaces personal development it is harmful.

I look back at how much time I wasted on playing games with no substantial return and wish I had been learning a skill because I can't get that time back. I am gainfully employed and do teach myself now but I could be much further along if I invested my time more wisely.

Multiple reasons. Videogames are bad because:
1. Awful liberal storylines
2. Shitty business practices like lootboxes
3. Don't provide skills besides parroting leftist bullshit.

I begrugingly play 90s games and Arma 3 to mod, but that's pretty much it. If I had a time machine and knew that they were turning into shit, I would prevent my young self from playing them.

>my board opinion consensus
>my made up board opinion consensus
GO BACK TO REDDlT

The nu-Wolfenstein was pro-communist and cucking. Wolfenstein 3D didn't have that shit.

is Sup Forums hyped for this?

youtube.com/watch?v=sE32n9kUddU

You dont want Hannity to sell you back cream? wtf is wrong with you....

Again why take issue with it now? Most rights thought it was basically a doom clone in the 90s, ie the violence will turn little Jimmy into a violent drone.

It's baffling and interesting to see this shift

Already doing the cheeki breeki dude.

True. That's a valid point. Definitely has nothing on the old Wolfenstein games

Videogames are degenerate

It does seem rare that we have anything to look forward to in gaming nowadays. Only things I consistently get excited for are

>anything by Platinum
>anything by David Cage
>shit by Nintendo that isn't Mario or Zelda

And the second one is just because of the lulz. All the old franchises I loved are dead. There's some new stuff that's interesting, but it's not consistently good.

Honestly, I'm kind of thankful. Games getting steadily worse has left me more time to focus on myself as a person. Now if only I could get the fuck off Sup Forums

Fair enough on the commie thing. Not sure what you mean about the cuck thing.

>implying
Ill have you know ive got two other tabs open on Sup Forums and DS3 up on my other monitor.

Speaking of which: why is your cybernetic overlord in the (not so) new DOOM called Samuel Hyde?

>C O I N C I D E N C E ?

F13 the game is so fun

Any retard politician trying to be serious about video games being dangerous has never played one.