imgur.com/a/ikrgq
youtube.com/watch?v=xjNShWM2FN4
a.pomf.cat/mabige.png
imgur.com/a/RZ1lL
dropbox.com/s/zohdv4y0pvki0un/cc ref large.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/glyjsf.webm
i.imgur.com/ImErebs.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A joint request with Nowi, maybe an outfit swap or a playful Nowi and annoyed Tharja.

Tharja wearing any of these characters clothes.
imgur.com/a/5XApL
imgur.com/a/mvtME

Anything with SI.

Tharja refs - imgur.com/a/fdPxg
SI refs - imgur.com/a/jHKHG

Good afternoon, requesting please:
- Orihime teaching Ion → to bake donuts or them eating donuts together
- Orihime wearing Fusion Zamasu’s outfit (if colored, I’d like for it to have the colors of her final war outfit) imgur.com/a/W1vuh
Anything else cute of her is good too, thank you.

Hello people of WWD. I'd like a drawing of my waifu Momo Hanakai from Highschool DxD dressed in the new costume of Mashu Kyrielite/Shielder (a.pomf.cat/xarbtz.jpg), or wearing this dress (3DPD warning: a.pomf.cat/hiohuh.jpg), or anything cute or cutelewd, all on the scale of 7 on lewdness.

Thank you if you're planning to do it.

Requesting Natsume eating a burger while licking the sauce out of her fingers, waving a small American flag, or wearing a USAF baseball cap, anything else that floats your boat is cool as well.

Requesting Nio’s reaction to looking up my name on some boorus or pixiv. Or:
-Doing something Pocky related for Pocky day. The orange ones are my favorite: i.imgur.com/rWTaI4O.jpg
-Wearing any of these outfits: imgur.com/a/oh9iu
Tattoos references: imgur.com/a/zddrX

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats imgur.com/a/At4BT while wielding the .44 AutoMag from the movie Sudden Impact
•casting a spell as Rivalrun from the Yuru Yuri series "Magical Girl Mikurun", maybe with a wand while saying "Are you sure she uses this?"
Focus mainly on her delicious midriff
•calmly enjoying the sunrise in flannel pajamas while sipping a cup of coffee
•dressed like Alita/Gally from Battle Angel Alita
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great weekend!

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune going for a late-night stroll in the woods with a lantern in one hand and user's hand in the other, using nothing but a few of her tails to cover herself up, or dressed as Twili Midna( imgur.com/a/7BbpN ). Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting Hitagi writing a letter, open to artist ideas as usual.

Hello, drawfriends! I'd like to request my lovely husbando, Izaya Oriahara.

My birthday is on Wednesday, so something birthday related would be nice, like handing the viewer a cake or present with a sweet or smug look on his face while wearing a party hat. Or if you have your own Birthday related idea, I have no problem with that.

If that isn't your thing, feel free to do anything (that isn't too lewd).

Thank you!

Hey everyone!
I'd like to request Dolce wearing a lot of clothing to keep herself warm during these cold winters.
Another idea could be her happily knitting a scarf or some other type of clothing.
Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her.
Hope you all had a great weekend.

Requesting my kawaii kanojo Konata!
While anything cute, cutelewd and/or with SI is always appreciated, a few suggestions:
>Wearing a two-piece santa outfit midriff is a plus
>In a comfy sweater playing a Vita/3DS under a kotatsu
>Putting on a pair of thigh-highs (think Toradora's OP)
>As a catgirl lounging on the sofa in casualwear bonus points for butt

And as always, remember the most important part: having fun!

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. But some specific suggestions would include:

• Taking part in any outdoors activity with an autumnal scenery as a backdrop, eg. taking her bike for a ride ( i.imgur.com/uv4KfxV.jpg ) or going on a picnic ( i.imgur.com/BJUQRRd.jpg ) or flying a kite which looks like a B-2 Spirit
• Always welcome are depictions of her dressed in her regular action get-up and doing some of her trademarked action stunts or going full /k/ommando. Itou's blonde girl might serve as an inspiration for that: imgur.com/a/tnbO4
• Or—in a similar vein—cosplaying as a soldier girl from GATE ( a.pomf.cat/ynygob.jpg ) or generally as a proper member of the JSDF.

• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks either. For instance, doing a pin-up pose with her gun and wearing no more than maybe her shirt and fingerless gloves—in the vein of stuff like yande.re/post/show/233013 —would be perfectly fine.
• Or visiting the hotsprings in fall and preferably keeping her hair in a folded ponytail on the occasion, like i.imgur.com/q0Y72Jz.jpg
(Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the bikini pic on the reference sheet, much obliged. Also, note that her skin is unusually pale.)

Wishing y'all an enjoyable sunday

Requesting Shalltear Bloodfallen, please.
For some specifics:
-Wearing a swimsuit and crouched over a tidal pool, prodding the local fauna with a twig. Critters can also be horrifying monstrosities.
-Curled up in bed with rumpled sheets tangling her limbs.

Anything else is also fine - lewd, elegant, cute or otherwise.

I'd like to request Uni. Dressed like a princess, in her 4GO outfit a.pomf.cat/foiaue.jpg, or in any of Hatsune Miku's modules from one of the Project Diva titles, but otherwise I'd like anything. a.pomf.cat/egusik.png Also Uni with a design like this in her CPU form.
I would also request Uni and Yozakura as a pair of Wing Diver or Pale Wing and Fencer from Earth Defence Force, the latter with dual Jackhammer weapons. a.pomf.cat/ohggxy.png a.pomf.cat/vtwren.JPG If anyone wants to be a Ranger or Air Raider to make it a full squad, feel free to suggest.
Alternatively, playing co-op shooting games like Time Crisis - or doing some cosplay and cool poses as the characters. Water guns are good as well!

Requesting any of the following ideas with Rias:
- dressed as Erika, the Knight-Maid Swordcraft leader from Shadowverse imgur.com/a/3WKVm

- something cute like this imgur.com/a/61umj for Pocky Day, which was on Friday

- picking up a Rowlet just like this imgur.com/a/iTbI1

kisekae reference: imgur.com/a/KwGq0

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Thank you and have a nice day.

Requesting my lovely Anna walking a Rockruff or lewdly posing as Shielder

Rockruff Ref: i.imgur.com/V0R7y1c.png

Shielder Ref: i.imgur.com/DzsJbTP.jpg

Anything unrelated cute or tasteful lewd is fine too.

Requesting my dear Ion. A face holding POV picture like pic related would be amazing, or since today is pocky day something related to that, maybe with one in his mouth or wondering what the whole thing is about in the first place. Anything else is fine too, thank you!

Also joint requesting Orihime teaching Ion how to bake donuts or eating donuts together.

Posting for Kuromefag

Requesting kurome sitting down bed with her back resting on a big pillow, with the bedsheets up to her middle, the bedsheets pulled down a bit to the side of her with her patting the bed next to her, telling me to get back in bed because it's too cold.

Or wearing this outfit imgur.com/a/3sclv

Or a family picture with a little girl that looks like her like imgur.com/0QW8hk5

Or lifting up her clothes to reveal wraps, or just wearing wraps like imgur.com/a/KKtjT

Or wearing some cute pajamas.

Requesting Inori wearing this dress and heels i.imgur.com/W5dlq7Q.jpg
Or holding/hugging a big bunny plushie, with a piece of paper with 'user' written on it attached to plushie's face. Hard mode: while lying in bed and wearing some cute lingerie i.imgur.com/q2MMKxd.jpg

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

Requesting my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki. Anything related to Pocky day would be lovely, be it POV or him playing a Pocky game with my SI. Thank you for considering my request. SI ref: i.imgur.com/Va43rnV.png

Good morning, Sup Forums!

This week I'd like to request my waifu wearing some cute and trendy clothes, happily walking on a sidewalk whilst listening to music through her earbuds! Maybe jamming a bit and singing along with it. If it matters, I was thinking Hi Fi Raver or something in a similarly upbeat vein:
youtube.com/watch?v=9ualnGajFlg

Alternately, Hinagiku wearing something summery like shorts/jeans and a simple top, sitting on a porch at sunset with a calm smile and a guitar in her lap! The sort of mood you'd get from Mahou no Kotoba:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJPnilRjYFk

For something sexy, I'd like to see her in this sort of pose: imgur.com/a/2g78o
Exact clothing is up to you, but preferably a bikini-style outfit or a dress with generous hip/leg slits.

Lastly for the thread, I'd love to see her dressed as any of either the Dark Magician, Sorcerer of Dark Magic, Dark Magician of Chaos, Dark Magician Girl, or Magician's Valkyria! I fuggin' love the designs of Yugioh spellcasters.
Male casters: imgur.com/a/zLgdN
Female casters: imgur.com/a/3L6LX

I'm always open to other cute and/or lewd things as well. Please and thank you as always!

Requesting Mai Kawakami stretching her arms on her bed after waking up, displaying a surprised expression after noticing a button popping off her shirt
Alternatively Mai putting on socks while sitting on a chair

More references: imgur.com/a/xgBOW

Anything cute or sexy is greatly appreciated. Please and thank you.

Requesting Shinjiro dressed as alolan red, blushing furiously, or cooking.
Anything badass or handsome of him would also be appreciated, thanks for the consideration and take it easy.

Requesting my cutie, Q.
Her source is 'C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control'.
Anything inolving her would be greatly appreciated, so feel free to play around with any ideas you have.

Suggestions:
-Standing before a large picture frame that appears to connect the 'real world' to the financial district: catbox.moe/c/y0pxa5
-Wearing the Fiend's outfit from Juniper's Knot: catbox.moe/c/dk0lup
-Dressed up as a mahou shoujo.
-Wearing or sniffing some clothes that are clearly too large to belong to her.
-Lying comfortably on a large bed while wearing some tasteful lingerie or a translucent nightgown.
-Looking embarrassed while hugging a yes/no pillow, or teasing the viewer with the implication it holds.

Thank you for reading, please be sure to have a great week.

Requesting *Hyun-ae sleeping in cryogenic chamber.

Or wearing thighhighs and long gloves

Or exchanging clothes with satsuki

Anything else cute is fine too

Could i request dawn from pokemon holding someones hand smiling happily at the viewer the hands coming from the pov of the viewer basically her holding my hands being happy to see me?

Hey WWD!

Requesting my Minty princess being cute wearing this dress: i.imgur.com/74A5Bbu.jpg or offering the viewer a stick of mint flavor Pocky with a cute smug smile.

Also requesting an outfit swap with Vanilla (Vanilla ref: i.imgur.com/IizLFLj.png )

Anything else nonlewd or just a tiny bit suggestive is awesome too, I'm just always happy to see her beautiful smiling face. Thank you very much and have a lovely weekend and a super cool weekend!

Anything you feel like drawing would be great as long it remains sfw & tasteful.
Cool or cozy autumnal themes, fashion & colours always welcome!

A few suggestions otherwise:
- Pocky day on friday means pocky shenanigans, maybe POV play imgur.com/a/VR1vV#dsBMall
- Her lazily reaching for things, exposing a bit of skin in the process or some nice and tasteful top-down bottom-up imgur.com/a/6nSQ8 Or doing other things imgur.com/a/VR1vV
- Sporty outfit, in- or outdoors (fall/winter theme). Exercising encouraged. Spats, shorts, sports bra, tank top, jacket, etc in any combination. Or tons of other outfits imgur.com/a/1Vbpi
- Tasteful or subtle lewd. Midriff, armpits, shoulders, collarbones, thighs, slight peeks, accidental or very deliberate lifts, button pops, etc. Or imgur.com/a/VR1vV#7f9pVxt
- Chilling with headphones, enjoying a hot drink, or having her cat ears teased/scratched/played with.

Ref albums (bottom) and extra refs for her here imgur.com/a/yw4sK as usual.

Requesting Sonoda Yuu wearing a Christmas themed sukumizu outfit. Anything cute is also fine, thanks for considering.

Requesting Kagura wearing her yellow jacket outfit, please!

Outfit reference: imgur.com/8IYgnPG

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you!

Requesting my husbando Kuranosuke Koibuchi wearing headphones, wearing earbuds while offering one to the viewer, or anything cute or handsome.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

I'm sorry i didn't quite follow your request for this week. I hope you like it, though!

Somehow my post looks small compared to the walls of texts from other anons ...

Requesting my lovely Inori drying herself off after a shower.
Alternatively, something cute or lovely in PoV would be great as well.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Looking pretty manly there, nice stuff.

Requesting my Dragon right here. I would like to pretty much anything with her in it, but here are some ideas I would really like to see.

- Wearing a skirt and flashing me by lifting it with her tail.
- Just a portrait of her being smug or embarrased.
- Getting ready for the cold weather with a Sweater.
- Wearing babydoll on top of the bed with a very sensual look on her face.
- Holding a plushie of me very close to her heart with a big goofy smile on her face.
- Trying to use a modern phone with her claws and getting upset when she scratches the screen.
- Cooking some food using her flame breath and turning it into charcoal.
- Losing herself in the starry night sky thingken about me.
- And as a season drawing, her holding a shiny pokey in her mouth or maybe a normal one catching fire.

Thank you very much and have a great weekend.

Hi guys! Could I maybe request Yasuna in these 3 poses please?

Cute
Cat Yasuna with baggy clothing on sitting down being head patted eating a fish cookie

Lewdy Dewdy
Yasuna bent over butt in the air showing off her pantsu with an embarrassed expression

May May
Maybe getting a piggyback ride from God emperor Trump shouting "Grab em by the pussy" or MAGA or doing something with Maxmoefoe or BroTeam Pill

Requesting my waifu rubbing some cream on my sore muscles, admiring my noob gainz.

I'm gonna be fuckin' Zyzz brah.

Requesting Risty wearing this shirt: i.imgur.com/C8yNPb2.jpg

Or her in this outfit: imgur.com/a/2sC60

Or her wearing nothing but a sweater and thighhighs.

Alternatively, her posing/showing off her muscles with Incineroar: imgur.com/a/omOEJ

Dear Drawfriends,

While anything cute of my beloved wife Hane is always welcome, it's getting cold outside so I'd like to see her wearing a nice cream-colored scarf with her biking outfit (brown leather jacket, poofy light brown pants).

Maybe she wants to share it with me as well..?

Here's a handy reference in case you may want to draw something involving her bike: imgur.com/a/0OJuR

Thank you very much and as always, I wish all of you a wonderful weekend!

Requesting Sina being happy, please.

That moment when no waifu picture

Requesting Nepgear
Outfits references: imgur.com/a/SXM4d HDD references: imgur.com/a/o559N
More requests: pastebin.com/6CCZsFUq Lewd requests: pastebin.com/NzV8HkWE
Sitting in bed bit sleepy in her pajamas, hugging a pillow
Eating cup noodles

Lewder things(within reason), preferably on the cuter side are fine. Here's a list with some likes/dislikes pastebin.com/udyffNsr. If you have something in mind and it's not on the list, or you're unsure, please ask beforehand. But for something specific;
I'd like to see her wear this very lewd maid outfit imgur.com/a/4oEDj while doing some things, maybe sitting on a counter/table with some whipped cream spilled on her like this chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/5598214, asking if onii-chan wants to have a taste, or bending over on a bed or some other furniture, pointing her butt out intentionally(or however you say it, I'm not really sure) with a focus on it, or something along the lines of lying on a bed with legs spread just a bit, or with focus on soft thighs in a sort of pose like this chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/5605335 Although some other situations could be fine, within reason.
Alternatively, something very similar to this chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/4999006(could work with the above thing, too), either as it is, or holding her hands in a sort of "cup" in front of her mouth

Or anything cute in general, and please ask about anything if needed to.

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin, since it's my birthday it would've be nice to have something birthday related of her!

You got something last thread.

He didn't like it so he gets to rerequest

Requesting Yasuhiro in a simple school uniform ala imgur.com/a/zRr7W either
- studying or taking notes
- or jipping class and napping somewhere (like the roof or a closed off area)

Or whatever else in the world that catches your fancy - provided it isn't lewd or painful - is a-ok.
周末愉快~

Happy birthday SatsukiAnon! Would you expect her smile?

I don't like this melodramatic fake depressed "I'm fine don't worry" attitude he's had lately.

Thank you user, of course I do, her smiles is like a sunshine for me.

He got a shitpost. Those never count.

Good Day.

Requesting Amelia with an alternate hair style, reading a book next to a fireplace while it rains outside, hot chocolate is optional or just enjoying the brief sun the season gives by taking a walk outside.

These requests might not interest you so, as always, I'm pretty much fine with almost anything you see fit for drawing.

Thanks for your consideration, and please enjoy your Sunday.

Requesting Rukia attempting to use a small or hilariously big mallet to ring a Bronzong like a normal bell
Bronzong ref: i.imgur.com/9JJgVjh.png
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA
you're welcome to include a situation that would normally call for bell-ringing as why she's doing it

Hello WWD, humbly requesting my husbando Slaine Troyard.

I'd love to see him drawn in bkub's style: imgur.com/a/zrd0S or dressed like Byakuya from Danganronpa imgur.com/a/BJYqV
Something pocky day related would be great too, maybe him offering pocky like this imgur.com/a/1Nsjt

But if those ideas aren't interesting to you, anything happy would be perfect. I wish you a great weekend!

Requesting Yukari in a Swedish tank crew uniform.
imgur.com/a/TR8Jw

Requesting Kneesocks, anything goes.

Something Pocky related would be nice. Pocky game (POV or SI) or biting one maybe.

SI if needed: i.imgur.com/FOGqQh8.png

Morning, WWD~!

Since the cold times are finally getting near, I request Totty in his bunny kigurumi (bottom left of the reference sheet) resting under a kotatsu. Any other ideas (maybe involving cute fashion or crossdressing) is great too! Thank you in advance and have a nice weekend~!

Hi WWD, I'm requesting my dear Reimu playing the piano maybe wearing a cute dress

Alternatively reading a book and enjoying a coffee looking very comfy and happy

As always anything cute with her is also appreciated, please and thank you in advance

I hope everyone have an amazing weekend

Have some concept art ref of her normal outfit

Lurk more

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra in a Blood short sword specialist uniform complete with a god arc that uses her own sword and shield as her weapon

or you could just draw her being cute

for more inspiration on how cute she acts imgur.com/a/ZaRXI

I hope you have a magically inspiring and productive weekend drawfriends~

Requesting Tamamo:
-Tamamo using her tail as a pillow with a daki cover of me on it something like this maybe: imgur.com/a/vzp9V
-Tamamo and my SI doing this thing(warning, ecchi): imgur.com/a/CZV0f
-Tamamo wearing Hanekawa's clothes and undressing (maybe with her hair down?) imgur.com/a/Yup06
-Tamamo as a slime girl.
-Dressed as the Wight from MGE imgur.com/a/Ynv9x?
-Tamamo as another kind of kemonomimi.
-Or in her kitsune mask outfit. imgur.com/a/7WWhg

Tamamo has other outfits, too: imgur.com/a/zj9si
And you're welcome to draw her in any of them.

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her sleeping at her desk with user putting a coat around her, cooking Thanksgiving dinner with Fuuka, or dancing with Oricorio while wearing a matching kimono: i.imgur.com/AfzXdZE.jpg

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you.

Good morning.

Requesting my dear Barnaby.
Either peeling an orange, maybe offering viewer a slice
or
dressed in the Shujin high school uniform (from Persona 5) or any of the previous school uniforms from the Persona series.
Anything else as long as he's smiling would be fantastic.

Have a great week.

he is fast

Don't make multiple posts, combine those images in one.
You don't need to make long posts, it's just ideas to give drawfags.
You don't even need to write anything.

How does it feel to know drawfags want to draw Yumi and Ryuushi before drawing your waifu?

good stuff

who cares

Rozalin holding a stick of Pocky in her mouth, blushing and looking away, or: wearing Claire Harvey's Hundred battle dress from Hundred (which can be altered to her dress' design), or Priere's cheerleader outfit with adequate bust to match my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg or the cheerleader outfit designed using her dress, please.

Another idea is something like

Humbly requesting Rikka being smug, lewd, or smuglewd.
Or alternatively, anything that her theme inspires you with:
my.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg

If you'd prefer something specific, though, I'd like to request her making the face shown in the middle here, along with the thumbs down if you'd like
imgur.com/a/ikrgq

Thank you in advance, to anyone who takes this into consideration.

Who and who?

Who?

Yuuko request

Who?

Feels pretty good desu senpai

Shitposters get delivered and nice people are disliked, nothing really new.

>blatantly trying to beg for a Shark drawing

Never chance Mishafag.

didn't know that other slut's name, I'll get on requesting some beast stuff

Requesting my waifu Urabe Mikoto dressed as a cowgirl holding a lasso and standing next to a big cactus

sorry to hear that user! I'm afraid that creators of the anime my waifu is in might make her go lesbian with another character in the next season, I don't know what would I do with myself. I would feel terrible for sure

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari from the series ARIA, please!
To be more specific, I would like to request something based on A "whole new World/Ce rêve bleu" from Aladdin youtube.com/watch?v=xjNShWM2FN4 where Akari would show me the world on her gondola instead of a magic carpet!

Though if you want to do something else, that's alright too as long as it not ill minded or too sexy.

Please and thank you if you pick up my request!

Requesting him as a patissier, showing off a cake he made like in this picture:
a.pomf.cat/mabige.png

Anything else of him that's cute or cool is fine.

He already got like 4 shark drawings.

She never got drawn by shark, what are you smoking?

Requesting anything of Misato Tachibana please, cutelewd is fine. For something more specific, I'd like to see her doing one of these.
- Something pocky related for pocky day, even as simple as having one in her mouth and offering one to the viewer
- Being comfy with a cup of hot chocolate
- In a lewd nurse outfit and telling user she will make sure he feels better
- Fallen asleep on a bed while she was reading a book or playing her 3DS

Of course anything else is fine as well.

Not Rozalin, other characters in Mishafags harem.

How is that begging for a shark drawing?

Requesting my beloved Momo wearing Touko Aozaki's outfit in Mahoyo, optionally sitting with crossed legs or in another pose that emphasizes her legs. Feel free to replace the fishnets with regular pantyhose if you like. Please and thank you.
References: imgur.com/a/RZ1lL

How magnificent! Words cannot describe how overjoyed i am right now. The colours are so stunning on the background and i really enjoy the POV part of this picture, him handing the pocky is making my heart go grazy. I also really like the casual clothing, you drew him so cute. The whole pic is so lovely and i seriously couldnt ask for more on, thank you so much for taking your time to draw him and complimenting him even!

I hope you see this post

To the guy who sent me the email, thanks for the headsup

This one doesn't let me reply, though, so I had to mention it here

Hello everyone I would like to request my Seras
-wearing jeans and hoodie
-Or me holding a umbrella for her to protect her from the sun
Please and thank you

Requesting my beloved C.C. smiling in a gently optimistic way while wearing nothing but an American flag, preferably the 13-star variant used in the early years of independence.

Larger version of the ref (I hope you don't need one for the flag, though):

dropbox.com/s/zohdv4y0pvki0un/cc ref large.jpg

Fun fact: the form of the early flag wasn't consistent, so you can easily alter it somewhat and remain historically accurate, as long as you retain thirteen stars and thirteen stripes along with red, white, and blue.

Only posting because it's relevant, and I'm late, but here:
my.mixtape.moe/glyjsf.webm

We might be getting S3, by the way, if it's not just a re-release.

Requesting my Yuuna wearing Fuuka's outfit from Vivid Strike: i.imgur.com/ImErebs.jpg
But I'd appreciate anything cute or cool of my hero.

This is sooooo cute, drawfriend! Amazing job!

You have a cute and funny husbando

Super cute! nice job

I would like to request Yuri

▶ Yuri as an ice skater, because Yuri On Ice
▶ Symphogear or mahou shounen Yuri
▶ Playing pokemon go on his duel disk
▶ Amazed, seeing snow for the first time

Thank you and have a good weekend!