I'm going to Auschwitz this weekend. What should i do while i'm there...

I'm going to Auschwitz this weekend. What should i do while i'm there? I'm going to take pictures obviously but what would you do if you could go? BTW, am american, soldier in US army for israel, i got it. not jewish, not fully sure if holocaust was real or not, theres a lot of evidence to dispute it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gdqjMQbHnN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ask why the Polish Jews killed all the Germans and fled to America and Israel while denying their crimes.

See if the ovens still work. We might need them again.

Start kvetching & getting emotional about the most blatant fantasies the jews have spread
>oy so much pain happened here, Is it true that they trained dogs to...to.... violate jewish children?! *sniffles*
Either they'll be forced deny it (downplaying the Shoah) or they'll play along and some almonds will get activated in your group.

youtube.com/watch?v=gdqjMQbHnN0

ask why all the signs are in German and not in Polish as it was a polish death camp

get a picture of you in the oven, and post it on facebook.

Hahaha

the truth lies in the swimming pools.

Are you in Pozńan?

Or Powidz?

Ask: Why ffs that ovens are off ... is freezing here!

not sure what that is but no i'm in Stuttgart. I'll be leaving tomorrow and am expected to arrive tomorrow night.
i won't post to fb because that would be the end of me, but ill post an exif scrubbed photo of me here
please tell me more
noted.
i want to take a photo of me at the gate. pretty funny shit

Put up an "it's ok to be german" sign

What is your rank? I am an E5/SGT.

Ask them these 21 questions and document the responses.

Don't worry lad, we'll end this war before they gas ya.

This is the smartest thing to do man. Literally can't lose either way.

me too, e-5

take a selfie in fake gas chamber or fake owen like this polish loli

If you don't shave your head and wear a large black and white striped shirt you are a pussy.

take a dive in the swimming pool, take pictures of the poster where it says that the chimney was added by the USSR for propaganda purposes

>What should i do while i'm there?
Remember and honour the 6 Gorillion.

Ask where the bodies are burried.

Is it legal to preach the Gospel in auswhicz?