Rise Matsumoto is a cute loli!

Rise Matsumoto is a cute loli!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KNIZofPB8ZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who

Why does she stare like she has PTSD?

She got molested by the teacher.

I was about to call you out on trolling, but that is pretty plausible.

My wife Rise is so cute

''POST YUI HUGGING A PILLOW''

>loli
>Middle school

Haha, sorry pedo fags but this lovely young lady bleeds once a month and has a cute little black bus! She's a budding young woman~

Who cares?

I dont.

She skipped grade as being a genius among her peers.

Hanako age 8 (eight)

>A cute little black bus
Like a VW? I'd love to ride her in it.

user age 30 (Thirty)

Am i now a qt 3.14?

yuyus are officially a meme

No you fool! Don't ever get into the lolivan!

youtu.be/KNIZofPB8ZM

It was years ago, I was just walking along, minding my business while on my way home from work. Suddenly, a dark, nondescript van with "free beer" scrawled on the side slowly creeps up from behind me. The window rolls down and staring at me is a young blue-haired girl with pigtails, maybe about 9 years old, eyeing me up suspiciously. She calls out in a slightly hushed voice:
-"Hey... Hey buddy. You want some classic rock cd's? I've got a ton in the back."
I was told never to speak to little girls I didn't know, but the offer was so enticing I foolishly replied
"R-really? D-do you have The Beatles? O-or maybe Bob Seger?"
She chuckled darkly, "Oh yeah, I've got everything. The Who, Floyd, Tom Petty, you name it. But you'll have to hop in the back here if you want me to give them to you."
I knew I should have ran, but part of me was too scared of what she might do if I said no, as I walked to the back I could swear I saw her licking her lips out of the corner of my eye.
As I reached for the handle the doors suddenly flung open and about five lolis reached out and grabbed me.
I screamed as loud as I could, but one of them gagged me with her panties and they pulled me in with their mighty loli strength.
They pinned me down, as I struggled I heard one of them say "Sit on the bitch's face, Sanae. Shut him the fuck up".
Suddenly my vision was then completely obscured and my screams muffled by pink softness, with what looked like a cartoon bear's face on the back.
As tears rolled down my cheeks they laughed at my pointless struggle. It was at that point I realized there really was no rock.

Spoiler alert, after dying from internal injuries and emotional trauma sustained from severe, organized and planned bullying, Rise rose and become the Jigoku Shōjo: Girl from Hell.

Good luck for all those school bully especially from the second year gang with fluffy-pink haired leader and also to the internet sex perpetrators. Yes, you the one that holding your unwashed uncutted cock.

My wife Hanako is so young.

Say this to Hestiafag.
They believe their womanlet is loli just because the author said so.