SWEDEN YES!

Hello Sup Forums,

As a Persian who was born, raised and is living in Sweden I just wanted to remind all of you frail, scared little suburban cuckolds, since you seem to have forgotten, that Sweden is the greatest country in the world. Our country is superior to yours in every single way possible. So the next time you want to speak about our country you will remember this post and remember that you better speak about it respectfully. And if you ever see anyone here speaking disrespectfully about Sweden you will report them, hide their post and never reply to them.

And if you are a Swede that speaks about Sweden disrespectfully you will cease to do so immediately. You do not have the balls to stand for your opinions in real life. I am bigger, stronger, smarter and more attractive than you ever will be. So if you keep speaking like you do I will come home to you and I will insert my big thick Persian cock in your sister's, girlfriend's and mother's tight little wet pussy and fuck her nice and slowly until she comes so hard that her toes curl up and her eyes roll back as she squeals in delightful pleasure. And as I slowly stretch her out more than she has ever been stretched out before and she climaxes more intensely than what she thought was possible I will release a huge load of my warm gooey baby batter deep inside her, which will impregnate her and nine months later she will give birth to an amazing child with much superior genetics to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=847AmgmlFC8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bnOd12PR3Tc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>be Sweden troll
>become bored not getting laid cause ugly af
>post bad b8 to Sup Forums
>no one falls for it
>be sad continue to be depressed about almost shithole of a country
>look at nice mountains and snow and forget about troll comment on Sup Forums

SLIDE THREAD
SAGE

wow, you're a fag

>Big thick Persian cock

You are chinks in that department.

I just showed the last part of your text to my girlfriend. She thought it was super hot and it made her very horny.

>So if you keep speaking like you do I will come home to you and I will insert my big thick Persian cock in your sister's

Le persian civilized swede, so much class, insight and character to deal with this issue

you must be from south or center northen iranians like me are white , you guys are half breeds lol

he is a half breed nigger

>Not knowing that individuals make up the average
>Not knowing there's a bigger difference between the individuals in an average than there's between the averages
So how's 6th grade treating you?

Sweden is cucked Switzerland

Sand niggers aren't white.

OP must be Captain Sweden!

youtube.com/watch?v=bnOd12PR3Tc

I really like how Americans have a mass shooting every other week and only have 56% of their population being white
Yet they act like everything is perfectly fine because of Trump and they keep on hating at European countries that are 100% safer than America.

Even Swedens worst neighborhood is better than the average american neighborhood.

There probably aren't too many women lurking this board. But I am and I want to say that shit was ridiculously hot. Do you write any erotica?

Shoo shoo

I mean if you were British or Spanish or something you would have a point, but Sw*den is so far gone that it's not even a contest anymore.

please rape more whtie women and end our pathetic existence

What do you mean we have gone too far?
We don't have mass shootings, we don't have our city streets on fire for niggs chimping out and destroying small buisnesses, we haven't elected mutliple transgender people into our government, we haven't had a nigger as our prime minister for 8 years
I could go on you know

America is the worst "first" world country on this planet

Wanna see some big black lazy dick? Lemme show you some dick

For real, I'm also a Swedish girl, and that text makes me want to get creamed by him, or maybe watch him fuck some other girl and make her come. I even saved a screenshot of the text so I can masturbate to it again later.

OP var bor du förresten? Svara med din Snapchat eller Kik om du bor relativt nära Linköping.

I love Sweden from the bottom of my benis

Iranians are literally the biggest pussies amongst the immigrants (excluding east asians of course) really pathetic that you try to pull this shit.

Spoken like a true foreign idiot. Most of these mass shootings are deep state staged to get retarded fucks, much like you, to roll over give their gun rights away & scream for gun control so we end up as weak & helpless as you ladies are. I suppose swinging purses at each other works for your pussy nation but we have rights & with those rights come a set of balls, something you've seen in a picture before

>Claims to be Persian
>Starts off with patriotism
>Goes straight to rape

What the fuck is it with you people?

Fuck up you fukn filthy disgusting shitskin pig

Yeah, because going to church and getting shot by people is really fun isn't it?
Or visiting a concert and being shot is also fun right?
Isn't that a part of the american experience?

We do also have guns, yet there are no mass shooting at all
It's not guns that are the problem, it's your 80IQ population and the fact that you can own guns even if you are fucking mentally retarded and walk around in public with them.

That's mid-eastern patriotism for you. There's very little Persian blood left in Iran.

This entire thread is why Sweden can't have any respect.

All this text for a bad bait. You are pathetic.

So should he act like a moroccan

The only time you see a Swede who loves his country and won't let anyone talk shit about it on Sup Forums, and he's a fucking Persian. What the fuck is wrong with Swedes, are they genetically bound to be cuckolds? Honestly, every time I see a pathetic Swede post about how much he hates Sweden here on Sup Forums he sounds like he would kill his own children to please his American masters. They're fucking pathetic. OP you should breed as many beautiful Swedish women as you can, so they can give birth to strong-minded children. Hopefully the cuckold gene all Swedes seem to have is recessive. Good luck and godspeed Persianbro!

Chase tropical cock then

You're gullible m8.

Only if u fap in corner

No he should leave. Doesnt matter how he acts hes still a shitskin.

Then pigskins must go back to europe

:)

Kan ge dig finsk kuk i Linköping, vi är ju liksom en uncucked version av sverige fast tyvärr håller på vi att följa er på vägen åt helvete.

Obviously you have a hard time reading. Let me say it again, most of these mass shootings are deep state pushes for GUN CONTROL. They know everyone will think the way you do & scream for gun control. Our corrupt as fuck gov wants an eventual total gun ban. After each "totally random" mass shooting politicians & bitches come crawling out of the woodwork screaming for guns to be taken out of law abiding citizens hands. It's all part of an agenda that you're apparently to simple to comprehend. The very reason our founding fathers gave us our 2nd amendment rights is exactly why our gov wants to take our gun rights away.

Speaking of low IQ, do you wear you're pussy hat while holding welcome signs up for the faux refugees that are replacing you're people & destroying your culture at your expense?

There is no reality in where a brown person is better/more attractive than a white person. There is a reason you people die to come to our countries. We know why and so do you.

Cool

Haha OP is a fucking retard who believes he is Swedish when he is a swarthy unibrowed Persian. I am Iranian and you embarrass us with this shit. Nobody fucking cares that you're a house nigger who belongs to some autistic Swede.
The Swedes who hate Sweden are Swedes who has realized the country is already doomed and will fail because of leftism indoctrination. And "our country"? You're not a Persian and you're not and will never be a Swede because you're a house nigger.

I wouldn't be surprised if you're one of those Poorseans shaving their arms and legs and dying their hair to blonde to look white, you goddamn fucking waste of cells.

Din jävla vidriga åsna, tvivlar på att du är en perser men ditt andra paragraf fick mig att skratta. Är rätt så säker på att du är en arab som försöker att ge oss iranier dålig rykte.

Fuck off, I'm not a Persian
I'm as Swedish as Jämtland is

>Persian
>Big
>Strong
>Smart
>Attractive
>"thick" cock

Try again you sandy product of rape

>>uncucked version av sverige
>This is what Fingolians actually believe
Haha. Speak some more in your master's tongue, it amuses me.

You're either Swedish (White) or not. The latter evidently being the case for you, stan-man.

>Our country
>our

Implying, get the fuck out.

Genghis Khan was pretty uncucked so yea, finngolian culture is inherently pretty based.

A nations people is like a family, it isn't decided by a piece of paper and which dirt you we were born on

Before you get all indignant & try responding with some stupid shit that shows how ignorant you are to what's going on in America again save it. My beautiful husband is waiting on his loyal doting wife to make dinner. Bu bye now

>Tries to insult someone by calling him a woman
>Claims to be a woman
Americans are actually this retarded. Is it still a surprise that they elected Donald Trump?

iranians are cool

Dude, you should try to visit Sweden, all the ''men'' there are weak pathetic beta bitches, and their women are whores.

It doesn't matter who you are, as long as you act like a man and have a little muscle they spread their legs.

Sweedos =Swedish pedo

>we
>my
>mine

heh, sure thing shitskin :)

>Y-You aren't white
Wow, strong insult there, traitor. Don't you have some more sandniggers to put on trains/ferries to sweden, instead of properly blocking them as you should've if you weren't trying to ruin us? You shifty Jew fuck.

För övrigt är jag Skåning, så nog fan är jag vitare än de flesta Finnländare.

Doesn't change the fact that they're barely a country in the first place. They've always been someone's bitch, and we've been trading her between us only until recently when the commie fucks decided that it was a good idea to take the leash off. A lot of good that did them in WWII, good job Finns, I guess.

Sweden sucks cock. Back to grooming your bull, Lars.

>Sweden is the greatest country in the world

Norway outranks you in just about everything. We steal all your nurses because working in Swedish healthcare is fucking shit, because they live in constant fear of immigrant mobsters. We steal all your young people because there is no work for them in Sweden.

Every young Swede I know, and I know a lot, say they prefer waiting tables or changing linens in Norway to using their actual fucking degree in Sweden, because there is no future there.

Our public services are way better and more efficient. In Norway, recruiting police officers and healthcare workers is no problem. In Sweden, nobody wants to be in these professions anymore due to underfunding and understaffing.

>as a persian
That's a funny way of saying you're Iranian haha

Who would win?
>300 Greeks vs 1000 Nations of the Persian empire