This is harder than Asuka or Rei

This is harder than Asuka or Rei.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11646394
codegeass.wikia.com/wiki/Code_Geass:_Lost_Colors
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rei or Asuka is "hard" because it's a contest between two backetcases only delusional basement-dwelling subhumans could be seriously attracted to and whose only value is as sex dolls.

CC and Kallen are legitimately attractive characters visually and character-wise, and have positive traits and normal negative ones.

Not really, the colours and designs are something awful.

kallen is only good for doujins where she gets gang raped, l don't know what the fuck you're talking about

Your taste are something awful.

C2 best grill. Pizza Ass > No Ass. Plus she is immortal.

You go for your half sister then.

Well they certainly make me harder than Asuka or Rei.

Don't lie, you fapped to Kallen doing lovey dovey vanilla too.

Kallen can't compete with CC because of her hairstyle.

CC wins no discussion

Kallen is for passionate sex in the missionary position while peering into each other's eyes.

Has CC the most dedicated waifu?

>cc
>positive traits

She was a shitty plot device in R1, and she turned out to be a massive cunt in R2. People love her because of nostalgia.

Kallen's alright.

She isn't a defenless moeblub for once.

She wasn't even a character for half of the show. A defenseless moeblob would be better.

People keep calling Rei a sex doll with no individuality, but that's not true. It's not true as early as the first set off episodes (iirc, 3?) and she only continues to portray her individuality up until the final episode.

Lol no, CC is loyal and Kallen a filthy traitor.

Easy choice!

The slut that sucked hundreds of men of is loyal?

>of
off

The one who was in cahoots with his enemy almost the entire time was loyal?

my teen years were great, I've blew so many loads to these two, I could have probably filled a small pool

CC reported EVERYTHING to Emperor and Queen Mom...

Kallen said nothing in prison and people call her traitor....

who /tablefucker/ here

You're twisting facts around. CC was playing no many sides and always knew more about what was going around than Lelouch himself while Kallen was left in the dark on purpose because her loyalty would have led her to die for Lelouch at least 10 times.

Milly is the sexiest.

rei < asuka
karen < cc

>harder
Wrong

no

the full color doujin by hechi where she gets the shit raped out of her by a bunch of middle aged men is probably the one doujin l fapped the most to though

>backetcases
And you're calling others subhuman? Kill yourself.

>old man rape
Let me guess, you self insert as Kallen.

Triggered the loser.

It sure makes me harder than Rei or Asuka

Link pls

l gave you the name of the artist find it yourself faggot

fpbp
i choose table though

Do you have any idea where you are?

C.C. is my waifu for laifu

How's it hard? C.C is probably the beast heroine ever created in anime history. Kallen is not even close. Fuck that traitor bitch.

>Rei or Asuka
Everyone knows Misato is best girl.

Lelouch was the best girl of the series user

Mah nigga!

>best girl luluko

Only sucking off a mere hundred guys in the centuries she's been alive actually makes her pure. Most sluts can do better in a lifetime. Like your mother for example.

>hundreds off men
Are you 14? Not a native speaker and retarded? Unfamiliar with english grammar? If all or any of the above >>/out/ is the right board for you.

nah , most of us prefer cc here and unlike asuka and rei fags we don't hate each other . i like both of them

i've been hearing this for a while . why do some people have a problem with geass's character design ? the guys had kinda weird bodies but the girls have 10/10 bodies

Alrighy,let's see the results
strawpoll.me/11646394

Its not that far off the mark.
But she is JAPAN STRONG, ACTION GIRL!

wow! i didn't realize that cc has such a great armpits

I think people tend to confuse Rei with the Reiclones that followed her, who genuinely had no personality.

I reckon a lot of Kallen haters weren't smart enough to notice that. Probably playing on their phones while "watching".

So many great girls in this show.

posting best girl

How bad did she want it?

Did Lloyd pound her at least?

Shinji is best girl.

You're right, it's not hard to choose between perfection and utter shit. That's not that hard either, because CC is clearly the best.

She's the best

She was always my favorite Geass girl

Lloyd is entirely pudding-sexual. He's basically like a Nep.

>no AU with Lelouch staying home to bang his sisters

Why live?

/thread

Incest is wrong desu

>retard calling out someone for being retarded

He clearly meant "Sucked hundreds of men off," you dipshit.

>Royalty giving a shit about incest

>Karen
>a backstabbing, brainless cunt
>CC
>loyal, smart and beautiful

Not hard at all.

Good one.

If that were the case Odysseus and Schneizel would have porked Cornelia, Guinevere, Euphemia, etc.

>Schneizel
>sex with women

The fuck are you smoking mate?

Do you shippers have any response to the point that C.C. was selling Lelouch out to the Emperor for 90% of the show, or are you just going to keep ignoring that?

stop shit talking about cc and kallen you faggets . don't be like asuka and rei fags . we like both of them we just prefer one on the other , right?

There really aren't enough doujins and fanart about that year and C.C. and Kallen lived together, in the same bedroom even.

Pretty sure the number is in the thousands
But thats a good thing, she can please you well

If Cornelia were my sister I'd breed with her regardless if our kids had 4-6 fingers and toes

We're both royalty and therefore have access to the best healthcare and contraceptives

Any good art of Lloyd's cute assistant?

> looking like this
> still single for some reason

IMMERSION RUINED

To be fair, Nina seems to be the only plain woman in Britannia.

They really were the master race.

>How bad did she want it?
Really fucking bad, as her character song reveals. She just was too afraid of hurting her friend Shirley to make a move, not knowing that the other girl had been mindwiped.

>Lelouch, I'm having another marriage interview. Looks like I'm unable to escape from it this time. Hey, what should I do?
>while alone with Lelouch and staring him down in an isolated corner of campus and unironically making pic related face at him

Poor Milly. She was the one who was most shafted by the lack of focus on non-royal Britannians. She could have been a great addition to Lelouch's team of secret-keepers.

CC

This

As I recall, the show runners also said that getting with Lelouch would fuck her family's noble status over right good.

>She could have been a great addition to Lelouch's team of secret-keepers.

That would have been great. Milly really was the most wasted character.

Fucking faggot Lelouch

Is it even possible to resist C.C.?

>dat puffy vulva

>as her character song reveals

Lyrics?

C.C. obviously

Immortal green-haired chick who's loyal to you for all eternity>Some ginger who backstabs you when told.

Roughly translated:
>Sometimes I feel it
>Just like other girls
>Every time I fall for someone
>I want to do things like sulk and pout

>But because I hear your problems too
>Because I take them in
>My hidden feelings for you
>I'll keep them that way for life

>Life is always a carnival
>Rain or shine, there's a parade
>If I make merry with my rhythmic gait
>Will you one day notice
>The love I've lost?

>This season when flowers are in full bloom
>The present moment that will never come again
>Because I want to put them in a treasure chest
>I'll give you a special kiss~

>Say, even if time passes
>And we're torn far apart
>Don't erase just the pain
>I'll never forget it for life

>Life is always a terminal
>Meetings and partings intersect
>The place where I wonderfully
>Pile up my memories and leave my heart behind
>Is just as you are

someone just shoot me . they're too hot for mr! i can't stop fapping to c.c.

I though CC was in cahoots with the emperor when she realised Lelouch wasn't going to grant her her true wish to die. She only stopped at last second.

Kallen was always loyal and would of joined lelouch if he told her that he cared. Thats why he said nothing after she kissed him because he knew she would join him even though he planned to be killed.

CC is not noted for her loyalty. Lelouch is the one in the relationship notable for his loyalty to her. Iirc, she's the only person spared the lies, deceit, and betrayals he did out of necessity.

I find it hard for a series to have a cast of so many girls and have all of them be pretty top tier. The only one I can think of that was garbage was Nina.

Both. Acutally, not just both, EVERYBODY. Lelouch deserves a harem of both men and women.

Everybody should love Lelouch. Everybody. He's the hero we all need and deserve. He's a man who made Brittania great again. If you don't love Lelouch you deserve to be shot.

Who is that guy?

Rai from the Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Lost Colors game

codegeass.wikia.com/wiki/Code_Geass:_Lost_Colors

We all know who's best.

So he's the first Lelouch clone, but damn his version of Lelouch's Geass is way more fucking OP.

So who pussy is able to crush in the game? All the girls?

The protag of CG: Lost Colors. A poor man's self-insert Lelouch.

Yes.

>I though CC was in cahoots with the emperor when she realised Lelouch wasn't going to grant her her true wish to die. She only stopped at last second.

For about a minute or two after she offered him her Code as a means to simultaneously have her wish granted and fight Charles on an even playing field and he refused, yeah. You shouldn't tell obvious lies, user. She could have forced the Code onto him like the nun did to her, but she didn't want to subject him to the hell that her immortality had been. Her subconscious even directly identified him as "a very important person she was trying to protect" AFTER Charles had already begun the process of killing her. Marianne was able to ride along and observe her activities regardless of whether C.C. allowed her to or not, since Marianne's Geass allowed her to do so from the Thought Elevator. That's very far from "betrayal".

Kallen, on the other hand, deliberately sided against him after he became Emperor, even though she could have defected and thereby stayed by his side of the conflict until whatever end may have come (as C.C., who could easily have left at any time, ended up doing).