God isn't rea-

>God isn't rea-
Isaiah 45:5
I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tCT5ZWSuFtI
hooktube.com/watch?v=tCT5ZWSuFtI
youtu.be/c-BWKNGRKuE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Foolish atheists

religion is for cowards

"Free will but if you don't obey me you burn in hell"

Weird.

So where does that contradict? You use your freewill to reject him.

In a book, written by mortal men. Gee, I guess it MUST be true then! The wisdom of ancient uneducated goatherders is infalliable.

>implying you can die when you have Jesus

John 11
25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
27 She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world.

For some reason the God of the Old Testament and hell don't jive. He seems way too simple and straightforward for that kind of thing. Hellfire is more of a morality/psychology mindfuck. Not sure how to explain it better.

Basically it's like your grandfather calling you a FUCKING WHITE MALE

What evidence do you have to validate the scripture you are copying and pasting?

Varg is abit of a retard

>I decline Christianity because it is Jewish
>Christianity is Jewish

FRESH GREEN-PILL COMING THROUGH FAGGOTS

youtube.com/watch?v=tCT5ZWSuFtI

hooktube.com/watch?v=tCT5ZWSuFtI

hehe le ironic circular logic thread

Hell is actually just eternal death rather than suffering. There is ample scripture to confirm this, yet very little to validate Dante's Inferno.

>mfw I see a Chr*stian

checked+saved

As a Christian, I want to believe this. The idea of eternal suffering doesn't sit well with me, even with people I don't get along with.
However, Jesus vividly describes hell in the story of the rich man and Lazarus.

>22

just a reminder that these are the mutts you're arguing with

feels good being white and part of the one true Apostolic Church

I'm not Christian (ex-Christian, read the Bible extensively since childhood), but the Bible literally describes Hell as the "second death" and where the body AND soul are destroyed.

>mfw a dirty Chr*stian address me

Feels good to know that even though religious people are stupid, they still realize that their belief is just that, a belief, a bullshit belief.

not today kike

the saviour of paganism ladies and gentlemen

you have no idea what you're dealing with jewfag

It says it's everlasting
Matthew 18:8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.

then show me super kike

>God is real because I say he says so!
Okay, sure, makes sense.
Yes, you do. You have to be brain damaged to think you keep living after you die.'
Yeah, it is. All the prophets are jews, Head Prophet Son of God was a jew, he taught in the jew synagogues, practiced all the jew holidays, all of his followers were jews. A lot of Paul's writings are about how to make that jewish crap appear less jewy to appeal to others.

feel the power of the true nordic man

I made the one with crusader aswell, yet im a christian. I dont hate varg, i think he means well. So we better just keep it at bantz level. No need to go against each other when rest of the world already does.

youtu.be/c-BWKNGRKuE

they won't stop at Rhodesia

God bless Ian Smith

That's not freewill, that's an ultimatum. Imagine if a mortal gave you this ultimatum.
>worship me for the rest of your life or i will torture you

And yet, the choice is made freely all the same.

>i girded thee

god is pedowood too

i dont really have anymore memes so im gonna go to sleep, see you tommorow user

Dante's Inferno isn't meant to be scripture. It isn't even meant to be an exclusively religious work, it's mostly political.

It is not. A true free choice does not have such steep consequences. Are you familiar with ultimatums?

Indeed. I was implying that Hell as eternal torment is just an invention of Dante's Inferno and the Catholic Church, not of the Bible.

Pagans are the ones who banter, it’s Christians who automatically believe everyone who doesn’t follow their Jewish religion is Satanic.

>christianity is european

You just implied otherwise, i just see it too often skewed in wrong direction.

I see what you mean now. I'm not sure how comfortable I am with evolving theology in a dogmatic religion.

A pagan doesn’t believe that a Christian is damned to eternal torment for being evil, so a pagan can talk to a Christian like they’re a real person.

I don't remeber saying that.

SAY JOY LANE

>Swedes are not subhu-

JOY LANE??!??

Those are protestant shits. Catholics go by deed, thus pagan or christian does not matter at the end. What ever it is today with commie masonic pope, or asatru gay weddings, it does not matter if you are true to yourself.

>your name isn't Hamid

Wasn't that written by a fucking jew?

>he doesn't Steve 'gettin even' Stephens

Bruh, now you're supposed to say: "She's the reason why this 'bout to happen to you."

The 'ultimatum' is pretty fucking long... You're whole life...?

i want my goddamn mnuggets

yes. but christians loving quoting things written by jews.

Yeah, just like the bible.

l

Shiet, christianity is 2017 jam?

It's the eternity which is even longer.

Yes, Odin is one of the most important and enduring figures of European culture, of course a Jew will denigrate him and modern Christians will insult European heritage.

Not Europan but atleast Scandinavian culture.

Well Odin was a jew

No he wasn't you massive fucking cuck