They're taking down Kyle "based Chopsticks man" Chapman in the second hour, right now they're destroying Al Franken

They're taking down Kyle "based Chopsticks man" Chapman in the second hour, right now they're destroying Al Franken.

Kyle "based fedman" Chapman is getting outed as a federal informant. Can we get as many boomers and civnat cucks triggered as possible?

youtube.com/revengeofthecis/live

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope Richard Spencer gets exposed and embarrsed publicly after

he's on the hitlist as well.

YESSSS

He is a nocturnally luminescent african american government employee.

They're about to start calling Franken's office about his sexual assault problem

HERE WE GOOOOOO

IDS HABBENING

Justice bump

skool me , who are these guys ?

they've triggered him already

I can give a quick rundown but check out the livestream

They have one minute of break left then it's on to BASED CHOPSTICKS MAN

IT'S ON

IT'S ON

EXPOSING THE CONSPIRACY THAT PROPELLED BASED "STICK" MAN

HE IS LITERALLY A FED PLANT AND THAT'S WHY HE CAME OUT OF NOWHERE AND HAS BEEN PROPPED UP

CONFIRMED

What a pissing contest of divide / conquer. sure they not all feds ?

I can't listen to this right now. What/who does he inform on and to whom/what agency? Not surprised though, I think a lot of these ecelebs are operatives - an user a few months made a thread claiming faith goldy was in on the Charlottesville false flag. Had me persuaded.

>HE IS LITERALLY A FED PLANT AND THAT'S WHY HE CAME OUT OF NOWHERE AND HAS BEEN PROPPED UP
Remind you of anyone?

(ahem, Spencer, ahem all of them, aakkkkahem!)

Similar deal.

Oh yeah he's also trying to fuck any woman from 15-50

More blatant shilling of this pathetic podcast. Fuck you you fuckin' faggot kike pieces of shit. Get the fuck off the god damn site.

>anime girl avatarfag is triggered
good

This is my belief as well.

> literal jew goaltending both e-celeb threads simultaneously
Gee, I wonder why you would possibly be defending this shitty podcast so hard? You people are a joke. 960 subscribers, lmao.

Who are these faggots and why should I care? Cucked Stickman is a POS and this is a podcast with three shitskins. Explain yourself, OP.

Oh look it's Mike "YOU DON'T HAVE AS MANY SUBSCRIBERS AS ME" Cernovitch himself!

They're just shilling their own BASED PODCAST on Sup Forums, as if anyone here would actually be willing to listen to a bunch of Redditors talk about SJWs like faggots.

Not op but it's actually pretty funny, been watching it the last week or so. Guy on the right is irish and guy on the left is cuban

>so mad

they actually name the jew.

Confirmed

WOW, BASED SHITSKINS NAME THE JEW!! COME ON Sup Forums, GET THAT SUBSCRIBER COUNT UP!

Pitiful. Never come back to this site.

Your tears are literally fueling my erection. Go back to 8gag. You probably ran there during "Sup Forums harbot" because your newfag ass had never seen a board get trolled before.

I'm a newfag you fucking virgin, I never even posted on the site until last summer. Fuckin' homo. You've probably never even smoked the DMT you sheltered little fag.

>I'm a newfag you fucking virgin, I never even posted on the site until last summer.

get off my board.

t. 56%er

really scraping the bottom of your b8 barrel

Beeeeaaaaneeeeer

Not an argument.

fug kys you new fag fuck

> tfw your race prevents you from ever fitting in on Sup Forums

It's okay we love niggers

We can tell, you have them on your show.

ain't even gonna lie, i loled

That motherfucker glows in the dark

Noctilucent. Thank me later.