Dragonball Super

Most of the energy Trunks used to kill Zamasu came from this guy. Prove me wrong.

>Merged Zamasu rekt SSB Goku/Vegeta
>Goku and Vegeta lent power from heavily injured base forms
>Almost the entire population of the future Earth has been BLACKED
>Yajirobe is the strongest person from the timeline that isn't Trunks or Zamasu

He's just hiding his powerlevel and trying to avoid saving the day until he has to like he did in the Saiyan Saga.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WkWybX256as
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Use the catalog retard

This ain't a general fampai it's a Yajirobe thread :^)

Don't use emoticons on Sup Forums.

Calm down NERD

Toriyama didn't retcon the Potara

This thread is going to be deleted in 5 minutes

You're right, Toei did.

You are right, Toriyama didn't but Toei did.

I can't disprove it because Yajirobe is the best.

Why didn't they just have him use Kaio Ken here instead of with that weak ass kick?

How was that genki dama so big if there was only handful of people? How Trunks knew what's genki dama? How he was able to make it in the first place? How he was able to power up his sword with it?

Why was Yajirobe so strong? I remember he was being as strong as Goku when they met and he was just a random hobo with no training.

I want to retcon those Lunches

This episode was shit.
Trunks is asspulling and zamasu has been saying the same lines instead of developing his character. An argument between gowasu and zamasu would have been good this episode. I'm sucker for that character development. Oh well all this left me feeling like shit because zamasu is such an intellectual jobber

>the energy came from Goku, Vegeta, apparently less than 50 or 60 people counting Bulma, Mai and Yajirobe, a cat, a flower, the turtle at Roshi's island and Eighter
How? It makes no sense because the amount of living things there

All hobos are strong. Try to attack one and you'll see

>Dragon Ball
>villains having character development
Come on, what was the last time a villain had character development? Or a good motivation for being evil, to begin with.

He was living off the land, like kid Goku until he met Bulma. He just built up strength naturally from this lifestyle.

They're all jobbers guys. They're fucking jobbing this trash. Zamasu just became a shit character and I HATE TRUNKS NOW.

>Trunks using the Mafuba
"This is the power of mortals!"

>Trunks using Galic Gun

>Trunks using the spirit bomb sword

Fucking make up your mind already.

Zamasu did before he killed gowasu. But of course if you don't count that then there's always frieza

Are GTfags the true Gods of Destruction? If they make enough threads, DB threads altogether may be banned from Sup Forums.

not to mention diet is probably entirely senzu beans. Humans have zenkai at a far lesser rate than saiyans but if you are constantly repairing yourself after every little damage you would be a beast

I was so disappointed that in ep 64, when all the future people were fleeing the underground and the ceiling was caving in and it looked like the two kids were gonna be crushed, we didn't get a scene of Yajirobe shielding them. He is still super fucking strong for a "normal" human

>He didn't like Trunks blocking Zamasu's ki sword

Why does no one care that Trunks is dating a woman older than his mother?

But Goku was always stronger than your regular human, he could resist bullets and punches from other trained people without problems. Also Goku was always special, even before the Saiyan retcon. Yajirobe was just a regular human.

>senzu beans
What? He didn't knew those before meeting Goku.

Because she has a young body so no one gives a fuck.

Because we hate this mary sue character who keeps pretending to suffer and get his dick sucked by those two stupid kids all the time.

>don't worry Gohan I'll unlock your hidden potential so could be a strongest warrior and stop any threat to earth
>oh did I mention that it will dissapear after a few days

>here Goku - take those earrings and fuse with Vegeta - but remember - you'l stay fused forever
>oh did I mention that by "forever" I mean 1 hour. Or was it 5 miuntes? I don't remember

Can't wait to see Vegetto in the manga job with the same retcon and your butthurt tears then Superfag subhuman.

She was de-aged by shenlong and is literally a young woman now.

Super was a mistake desu. I just finished the episode. Was expecting to feel good at the end of it but I was left feeling like trash. I should fucking drop this garbage considering how they fucked up zamasu and trunks, but I've got too much time to spend on it.

This.

>Why does no one care that Trunks is dating a woman older than his mother?

We don't need TUMBLR-ISSUES on classic shounen. Pic related

>people expecting Vegito to finish the villain in the "Future Trunks Arc"
great logic, people.

Gohanfags are asspained because they see someone doing what Gohan has failed to do, when he had the power to do so.

>oh did I mention that it will dissapear after a few days
Are you retarded? Battle of Gods is like four years after the Majin arc.

My childhood is crumbling. I don't remember dragonball being this SHIEET.
Will I hate the freiza saga if I go rewatch it? It's one of my most treasured memories.

cute

>I myself didn't unfuse
>Zamasu didn't unfuse

lel

>Future Trunksfags defending Fairy Tail tier writing

Then why did Gowasu knew that it only last 1 hour for mortals?

I'll wait until what Zeno does because I really wanna know wtf he can do and then I'll probably drop it altogether.

Too bad Bra is erased from the timeline

>Fairy tail tier ending
the ending was inspired by the fucking Android 13 movie.

That power disappeared the moment piccolo and longhairedfusionkid got absorbed. Normal timeline gohan is shit. Future gohan was manly.

I hope Zeno will remove DBS from existence

It's by seeing them unfuse inside buu

It's stupid to call it that in the first place. Stop trying to defend this garbage writing for your garbage character.

This shit is so bad, I had huge hopes for this arc and initially it seemed like it was gonna be solid.
But then ever since Zamasu killed Gowasu and the "tweezt" that Black is Zamasu after all everything went to shit.
And then they killed Black and Zamasu to give us /r9kami/ personified and it reached absurd levels of awful and dumb.
Literally waiting for next week to just finish this arc and then I'm dropping this shit.

He didn't want to use it, but he was forced to with the kick because he couldn't move his arm.

Supreme Kais couldn't see what's happening inside Buu - don't you remember?

>Defending reccycled trash

>That power disappeared the moment piccolo and longhairedfusionkid got absorbed
pic related

>Future gohan was manly.
Died like a bitch face down in a puddle

Yeah you probably will. It has a few effective moments that stand the taste of time though, and you need to watch from the Saiyan saga.

>stupid to call that in the first place
>literally happens in F. Trunk's timeline
>none of this will matter outside that timeline because of Beerus' workaround
suure Gohanfag

What I honestly think will happen (which is also why we saw Whis and Beerus) is that he'll check out the timeline and be like "nah man parallel timelines don't fly bru" and delete either "trunks timeline" (because he likes Goku and he survived there) or "our timeline" (because that's the artificial one).

I know he won't do either and I know the reason will be retarded so I'm pretty certain I can drop it on a bad note then

>/r9kami/

How we can make Toei storyboarders to kill themselves?

The moment buu shat on gohan was the moment gohan stopped being useful at all. His power was irrelevant after that.

Better to die facedown in a puddle than live to see the fermenting shit the series has become.

degenerates love /ss/

So why did Goku not use Kaioken at all until that point again?

Not if you watch the Kai version

what part of life-risking didn't you get?

?

Yes they can. Old Kai and Kibitokai clearly watched Vegetto inside Buu

Then why didn't Shibito go for Gohan and transport him to Supreme Kais planet so he could help Goku and Vegeta?

Next arc is no better. The next arc is supposed to be a tournament arc, again.

He knew trunks was going to asspull. Why would he need to go all out?

Kibito Kai is now aware that Gohan is hopeless because of his shitty personality

But it makes no sense for Goku's single Kamehameha to perform better than a dual effort by Vegeta and Trunks

what a fucking retard

elder kai is a mistake, nothing but trash

the next arc will be something about gohan. you heard it here first, folks;

I'm not even a Gohanfag. Nice try, though. This arc revolved around Black and Zamasu, not Trunks, so its name should have related to them.

I said this arc, not next.
I don't give a shit about what comes next considering how bad this was.

At least I've still got Raging Blast to play, the only game to get original DBZ shading right.

>tfw useless gohans beautiful family
Right?

youtube.com/watch?v=WkWybX256as

People reacting like its Pokemon xyz episode 38 level of bad.

Be glad we are going to get great animation everytime we reach the final fight of a saga.

Gohan family vacations?

Go to hell Old Kai

I'm just glad someone other than Goku and Vegeta stood a fighting chance, even if it didn't really make much sense.

Does anyone still like zamasu?
Because I sure as hell don't. He was great but became shit the moment he fused.

As long as he gets to Saiyaman UP; I'd be up for it.

Ash losing was expected he is a serial jobber also pokemon is shite.
Trunks pulling a spirit bomb out of his ass now thats bullshit.

Trunks did the same thing Goku and the gang did to Goku, and made him a god.
Everybody tossed their hopes and prayers into him, and turned his rage and want to protect everyone into pure power and killed an immortal god.

OG Frieza saga is still very good despite all the filler trying hard to kill the tension

It revolved around Trunks' hopeless battle against them.

But unlike goku trunks didn't even ask for it. How does he receive it?

What if it's an arc on the Demon Realm later?

>Implying Vegetto jobbed

He asked with his ass

goku's arms going limp was proof that goku indeed went all out with that one shot instead of saying you're giving it your all while half assing it ala father-son galick gun.

Sorry, bud, Budokai 3 had the best graphics and was the most fun to play.

Why is there an i in his name?

Xenoverse exists if I really wanted more Towa/Mira/Demigra shit.

Son your nostalgia blinds you.
Budokai 3 not only looks like shit but also plays like shit.
Burst Limit and Infinite World did everything Budokai 3 did much better.

He should destroy Zamasu with one punch. Anything below is jobbing for him

Funishit translation, unfortunately games are only available with Funishit names but at least there's dual audio.