Post you're waifu's face when you sit down a nice big bowl of natto in front of her

Post you're waifu's face when you sit down a nice big bowl of natto in front of her.

>her face when I saved a fucking thumbnail

It reminds her of wet vagina sounds.

Thanks, friend.

I wish I had natto on rice, I bet it tastes good.

Well, she prefers Japanese food, but she might have her limits.

You probably eat cheeses and alcohol, just because food comes as a byproduct of bacterial activity it doesnt mean its bad.

why japanese likes to eat rotten stuff?

Inbred island dwellers.

hello

>why people likes to eat rotten stuff?

Are you by any chance nigger

is it that bad?

Not really. It's just most westerners never grew up with the taste. It's like Americans liking slimjims. Ugg.

The taste is ok, but the texture feels like you're eating a big bowl of snot with beans in.

Once I realized this I started retching uncontrollably.

You'd think theres some way to have the taste without the slime.
Evolution did not make people prefer slimy foods.

While I quite like "rotten stuff" myself, isn't most of that stuff asian?

True, but it also cuts out beer and wine which are huge white people things.

My waifu's face when she feeds it to me.

What would natto-on-Tsubame taste like?

To be fair, alcohol is a huge people thing all around the world.

except for muslim world

No wonder, eh

Why would she give a shit?

Well, you'd have to make it look and taste like a donut, right.

Her diet consists of donuts and only donuts.
Shes not very open minded about food.

Would she eat a donut filled with natto?

Offering her one would be extremely painful.

She's a brave girl

She has eaten a pair of handcuffs, lots of demons, whole humans, a magic sword, and more. I don't think she's going to care about natto.

Those beans look bad senpai.

They're good for skin and bones, user.

Does forcing someone to eat natto constitute as bullying?

Theres some international laws regarding that.
You might be sentenced as human rights violator or something.

someone describe the taste of natto to me

I imagine it like a sort of refried beans taste, but very thick and gooey. Kinda nutty and sweet, and a lot softer than steamed soy beans.

that doesnt sound so bad

have you ever eaten yogurt?

It's very sticky though, user. Very sticky and thick.

I've never had it, that's just what I imagine. I'm assuming the taste is very strong, and the smell must be strong as well, since it's often drawn with little stink lines coming off it.

>While I quite like "rotten stuff" myself, isn't most of that stuff asian?

Western cuisine used to have fermented fish sauces in the past, such as the Roman's garum. For some reason they pretty much all disappeared over time, though.

so is petroleum jelly

Considering she's a vegetarian, I think she would be happy.

Oddly enough, it kinda tastes like coffee. At least to me.
Adding wasabi mustard and a little ponzu sauce to it gives it a nice sour taste, and if you mix it with raw eggs, rice, soy sauce, and kimchi it tastes delicious.
Or if you're a pleb who's too scared to try raw eggs, make some egg fried rice with kaeshi sauce and ponzu, then throw the natto and kimchi in there.

WHY IS IT SO STICKY?!

She loves it on eggs.

>or if you're a pleb who's too scared to try raw eggs

user some people have to build their immune system to eat raw eggs

your body pukes it up if you don't have a built tolerance for it

No dumbass. You just need to get eggs from a good source. Eggs are perfectly safe to eat raw so long as the eggshell is clean and kept in safe conditions. The only time you shouldn't eay the egg raw is if there's blood in it. In fact, you shouldn't eggs with blood in them period. Those are bad eggs.

I tried it once in Japan, it tastes okay on rice, but shit on its own.

you're getting defensive and listing points that don't matter and have no value other then to push the argument that everyone is a pussy compared to you

i never stated the egg wasn't safe to eat, non clean or clean. you might of, but i didn't

i said immune systems are weak to raw foods that aren't processed. and if you believe everyone can eat a raw egg without getting sick-- then, well, you're the dumbass, unfortunately.

it's like feeding dogs raw meat when they've been on kibble. dogs have the capability to eat raw meat, but they get super sick since their body has no built resistance to eating raw meat.

Because it's covered in bacteria! Delicious bacteria!