/BNG/ BLACK nationalism general

Here we discussed how to further improve the black race

Other urls found in this thread:

occidentaldissent.com/2016/07/11/top-10-reasons-there-will-never-be-a-black-ethnostate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

With zyklonB.

Saged

>this kills the blacks

Come on craKKKers

fpbp

Start by getting a degree/job. if you're in the U.S. they could probably give you one for free just for being black.

I can't wait until whites are a minority in Europe

Become breeding stock again. Simple.

We were made to be the protectors of Heaven (AFRICA) and our BLACK brothers. We are his sword, we are his hammer, we are the tip of his spear, we are his shield. We are his BBC thrusting deep into the existence of the pathetic wh*Te race. We may only go to AFRICA when our service is done. And our service is only completed upon death. All we look out for in this life is to DIE IN HIS SERVICE, we die standing with hundreds of mortal wounds upon our bodies, surrounded by the corpses of a thousand wh*Tes.

Improve our schools and get rid of gang culture promoted by rappers and black celebrities. But whenever I bring this up with other blacks, I get called white so we probably have to start with the "Crabs in a bucket" issue.

make united army

black nationalism is beneficial to whit nationalism in turn friend.

>Here we discussed how to further improve the black race
Community leaders need to become real people who exist within the communities. In the past, Leaders were Preachers...but now that we are pushing athiesm we see how it happened.

Familys need to stay together.

Ill be honest. Within black "communities", they have totally failed in every way. The things we understand as culture and civilization simply do not exist in places like chicago, baltimore and st louis. I hate big government, but they need to create a plan. It should involve martial law and total police state until all the illegal guns are removed. They need to work on integrating blacks into society again.

I think it is possible to integrate blacks, and have seen it happen...but it needs to take place over 2-3 generations....As it happened with the integrated people I know.

Their parents need to have values, and need to make parenting a 2 person job (father & mother).

We are further away from this now as compared to the period leading up to LBJ. LBJ was a racist, but knew how to get the negros voting democrat.....Gibs economy ruined them, and ruins ANY group targeted for free shit.

occidentaldissent.com/2016/07/11/top-10-reasons-there-will-never-be-a-black-ethnostate/

The truth is that BLACK men are gods of the sexual market. See the reasons:

>Every BLACK man is automatically assumed to be an alpha male.

A wh*Teboi, to be accepted as an alpha, have to change his entire personality to something more aggressive and violent, he must demonstrate dominance through verbal and non-verbal means, he must assume a overconfident, no-shits-given pose and constantly show his high status and hierarchical position.

A BLACK man to be accepted as alpha just needs to exist. Even the police thinks that, you know they assume all BLACK men are thugs? Now, have you ever seen a virgin thug? A thug with no harem of women at his disposal? Society will always consider you a alpha male by merely existing, if you only keep your mouth shut you can proceed to harem building without speaking a word.

>BLACK men have access to every type of girl

When a wh*Te wants to become a Chad, there are several paths he may choose and these paths led to different kind of girls. A wh*Te fratboy Chad will fuck sorority sluts, but he won't bang cute liberal arts sluts. A wh*Te hipsters Chad will bang cute liberal arts sluts, but he won't bang sorority sluts. A BLACK men will bang anything. The sorority slut because he is attracted to his alpha male allure, and the liberal arts chick because she is afraid of being considered racist if she doesn't offer herself to the pleasure of her african warrior king.

>BLACK men hold cultural hegemony

What is the most popular form of music in the Western world? Hip-hop. What is the most popular dance? Twerking. What is the most popular sports? Sports that BLACK people play such as basketball and football.
What is that confers legitimacy to subcultures and political ideologies? Acceptance of and by BLACK people. BLACK men are literally gods.

Show up to work on time. Seriously though it does give me a glimmer of hope to see threads like this from time to time. Everyone could be better.

I realize that this is a troll thread but still, I'm curious. Why would blacks want to be black nationalists? Why would they want separation? Wouldn't they be much better off sucking whitey's tits in the form of gibs? Given their very low IQ, black people will never be able to build successful societies

penis stiffy uh, cum real sticky uh

We need to regroup in Africa, away from the white devils.

That would benefit whites and blacks. please do that

>Why would blacks want to be black nationalists? Why would they want separation? Wouldn't they be much better off sucking whitey's tits in the form of gibs?
There is a group of "Alt-right" blacks that call themselves Hotep. At this point in time, I think their ideas have potential IF accepted by the community.

If white guys suggested these things (as we have in the past) it would be ignored. Finally there are blacks that see the benefit of being God, community and family centered. They also hate the MSM and democrats. They also call dumb niggers "nogs" and other insults. I highly advise finding them on twitter and reading some of their articles. They are not the most in depth articles (hotepnation.com) but they point out the false narratives and media bullshit.

I respect their movement quite a bit. It takes a lot of effort to call out nogs on their behaviors.

You will never be able to beat our Chads, you apes

This shit really isn't helping you guys.

regroup in Africa? Only a Mass exodus will work.

>tfw wh*Te
why does Allah hate me so much? Why coudn't he make me a BLACK BULL?

Sage goes in all fields.

wh*Te subhumans,
The day when you wake up with irritating sound of the sirens before the sun rises is the time for the wh*Te viruses to be cleansed from the planet. Nökers will kick your doors with all their hatred. They will butcher your wife, your daughter, they will strike your son with gunstock. They will take you as prisoners. The elderly, the crippled and the weak, will die at our expense. Those of you who are strong will be slaves to contribute to the TÜRK Empire. All your assets will be confiscated. We will use your corpses as energy resource. The crematomums are going to burn with wh*Te corpses. You will disappear, you will be erased from the history. You will pay the price of daring to fuck with TÜRKS. You will never see the comfort of the wh*Te lives you're living on. Anyone who resists to us will groan under our postals. the Supreme Tigir judgment will last forever. Tigir: Er Thought System will be the only guide for the new Turkish race. No mercy! No peace! Because peace is for the cowards! My cause! My Honor! Loyalty!

Yeah to want to become of those nonwhite nations where you can't drink the tap water, flush paper in the toilet or get medicinal help. And what's not to love about murder in broad daylight, tribal sacrifice and starvation?

Statistically no.

I get that, and I totally support the betterment of African-Americans. But what I don't understand is why would they want separation? Aren't they going to be much poorer without welfare paid by whitey?

How can you improve people whose average IQ is 85 even when brought up in white, first world countries?
Thst’s 1 standard deviation below the average IQ of white people.

Meaning only the top ~20% most intelligent black people are even in possession of triple digit IQs.

In fully black countries the average IQ of black people is even lower. Closer to 75.

Y*kub is real

I imagine myself in Europe, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more psychically inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like a cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOĞA (Allah) smiles at me, I smile back...
Then I woke up, in africa, my homeland. My BLACK brethren gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven

>EU against blacks
I believe you are black because, that 80 IQ is showing through.

>white pride arm is brown
like pottery

Fix education.

My ancestor :)

I imagine myself in America, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te chicano dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my macuahuitl and begin beheading wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more physically inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like a cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see YA'YEJAL J'IK'AL smiles at me, I smile back...
>Then I woke up, in BÀAK', my homeland. My BLACK brethren gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

get out of white peoples countries, go to black people countries and improve them

nice story my BLACK brother...
inshallah the wh*Te dogs shall be defeated soon

What do you mean, my moor brother?

Why do non wh*Tes have so much swag compared to sissy wh*Te men?

This. How can we improve the race if they genetically cant overcome their shortcomings? I pity the nogs.

BASED OP.

They are not able. Have you noticed that they behave the same regardless of ages and continents, and everyone spending more than 2 days between them,becomes a kkk supporter?

Go look at this black bull and tell me how we are inferior

borders are lie created by white man

Niggers are starving in Africa and you think about Europe.
Sad!

why is the black's wrist to skinny and long?

In all actuality you should cooperate with white nationalists to free ourselves from zionist globalist tyranny. This will never be allowed to happen but it would be amazing
>Oyvey.jpg

Stronger and longer that yours, wh*Teboi

America belongs to Amerindians the same as europe belongs to europeans. Time to get extinct'd, subhuman.

Black Nationalism? They dont have a nation to call home though?

Sage

this

Also, niggers stink. It's the most horrible stench ever heard, moreover they spray those teenager deodorants over their sweaty armpits without washing, you can't imagine the stench really.

>didn't event much of shit
>lowest IQ
>most of the crime
>stupid
>ugly and smelly
Niggers are useless

AYO JUS WHAN NO MO CHIKUNZ UFP N HHEAR SHEITI

wagwan gs

Try not being a literal parody of orcs.

Biafran here, I'm currently trying to work on a Manifesto to improve the situation in Africa along with my specific People (Biafrans).

you're not black, anglos are wh*Te devils personified...

Black have been overexposed; too much is known about Blacks, that wasn't previously well-known.

Blacks are rightly regarded as obnoxious, violent and childish. Black are no longer regarded as objects of sympathy.

Most people do not want to interact or otherwise have much, if any, to do with Blacks.

In short, your days of importance to others have waned considerably. And, you will not soon recover.

Blacks have cemented there alienation from virtually all other races. Now live with your idiocy...

The pic should be the 4 hands giving the black one a hand out

t.

Somali poetry found in another post

Bro we are talking about intelligence. Any retard can lift weights and take steroids to become a fucking hideous beast like that guy. It literally looks like his entire body is taking a riplling shit.

If you feel up to it, make a thread about this. If not I will later on

lost it!!!

white nationalists just want to take jewish place

I teared up w/ this poetry. How can u animals not give ur love to this peaceloving race!!!

epuc bost :-DDDD

>implying usa is white
>implying it will be white in the future

You know, you're gonna be real sorry when we're gone, and you're gonna wish you treated us a lot better :,(

>d-don't be mean to us please I swear you will regret it

Nice B8 M8.
we all know you arent black. Quit larping

More and more I am thinking this is where we need to go first. How can we get our house in order with the current state of black communities? It is impossible.

The black community is where the Jews struck first and hardest. And we will never fix our society without first fixing theirs.

Number one is sorting yourself and raising a proper family.
But the most important external activism we can do, IMHO, is helping the black community.

does this look wh*Te to you?

/thread

Stop being niggers.

Hi R*ddit grandpa!!!!

It will mean no more gibs, nigger

>We wuz soccer n sheeit

We are here to CONQUER. All I know is too CONQUER. CONQUER wh*te land and conquer wh*te pussy. Wh*Te women will be our slaves and your land will belong to us. Natural selection is underway and the superior african warriors are triumphing.

BLACK POWER

Wonderful-fantasy-nigger

Hi R*ddit!!!
PRAISE KEK!!!!

>all i know is too conquer

but you don't know the english language

kek

WHO CARES WH*TOID

Your days are over

MY brothers are WINNING. Europe will be BLACKED

This is a daily reminder for africans that you live only because we let you live. What do you think will happen when we go back to killing/enslaving niggers and with modern technology?

Ugliest fucking chad we could have picked kek

Let's sage this thread, from since is it sane to chat with niggers? Would you waste time arguing with a baboon?

Guys guys guys. I've just realised why the cotton nog dindus spell it "Wh*te"

...Wait for it

There's no 'I'
In Wh*te
*applause*

>we
nice try larping as wh*Te, pekka

*wh*Te

sure
black powder
the only thing you'll conquer is that welfare check

>wh*te bois be crying

Lil bitches. No wonder your women love us

Most white people here are pretty fucking angry about lazy africans coming here.