Trump Makes Statement on Roy Moore

BREAKING!

Other urls found in this thread:

shareblue.com/judge-lying-alabamas-conservative-news-outlet-just-turned-roy-moore/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_life_expectancy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy
thinkprogress.org/roy-moore-beverly-nelson-divorce-2aeaeeb17ce9/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So if Moore wins, he's innocent. Nice!

trial by combat

shareblue.com/judge-lying-alabamas-conservative-news-outlet-just-turned-roy-moore/

MOORE IS FINISHED

That shit is being spun harder than a sleeping girls tits in an Al Franken selfie.

Not bad, McConnell and the rest of those fucks were probably trying to force Trump to tell Moore to drop out.

"Troubling" is pretty ambiguous. Is he saying it's troubling that Moore raped girls, or it's troubling that WaPo would publish false accusations in an attempt to influence an election? It's up to the voters to decide!

@149721514
you need rope

I think he's leaving it ambiguous intentionally

Here's another good one.

As should any sane individual but only in Alabama could a fucking child-molesting Republican still win an election but then again Alabama is a 3rd world-tier shithole with a life expectancy lower than that of Jamaica and Mexico.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_life_expectancy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy

>linking shillhq.com

Are you trying to give him votes?

Did she just offer consent to twist her titties while sleeping?

everybody knows that nobody really cares about any of this beyond how it benefits their political beliefs, literally everybody knows this, it's just a mass scale circus performance, it's pathetic

moore would win hands down

They love to whine about "whataboutism" so it's great turning on them when they bring up Roy Moore. Also say it's not okay to pretend.

If war plunges can we declare war on reddit and literally purge them off the planet?

Pretty smart move by Trump. It's ambiguous and no matter who wins, he doesn't take damage. Hoping Moore wins though, especially since the news is literally smearing the guy with fake news and forged evidence.

Completely agreed

This. The only people this matters for are swing voters who are generally the lowest IQ morons in the country.

Incoming Trump tweet: i could definitely pardon Gloria Allred, but I don't control the Bar Association.

Good answer. I bet the media was wringing their hands waiting for him to show support of Moore so they could spin it.

Sauce?

kek

Good on Trump. The allegations are troubling, but no proof. So the people of Alabama can decide.

Rural voters.

Lame. Trump should go campaign for him, not tow the McConnell line yet again (as in did supporting Strange.)

>al franken admits to all allegations, demands an ethics probe against him, cucks as hard as possible, accuser has no real motive to lie since Franken represents a shitload of libtards he would just be replaced with someone as bad if not worse.

>Roy Moore still hasn't admitted to any wrong doing, accusations are from 40 years ago, released right before an election.

I'm pretty sure Trump knew allegations were incoming on this guy which is why he backed strange to begin with.

this whole thing has been bizarre since Roy Moore is Trump's kind of guy.

Let's not forget all the evidence Moore presented evidence that proved the yearbook was a fraud and the "banned from mall" story was a lie

Alabama fag here. This news didnt change anything. If anything the moore supporters are digging in. The media is hyping this shit up but it will be low turnout vote going to Moore. Guy is a local legend here and no one in AL gives a shit about the obvious smear. If it was more recent perhaps it would have taken hold but 40 year old allegations wont mean shit.

TLDR: Moore voters wont budge on this and it was always going to be a low turnout vote.

That’s cool and all but goddamn they really had to minimize the triggering of that rally by having the smallest possible gun. I’m gonna run and do the same thing with a hand grenade.

ITT: rightists think they have a monopoly on hypocrisy

Pretty weak leadership.

And you need to fuck off back to twatter.

Alabama is going blue unfortunately. I fear the blue wave is real.

You aren't even from this country, why would you care?

Yeah not too thrilled with the cop out. Just dump him and go down there and do some rally's for a write in, trump

>shareblue.com
>trustworthy media

Choose one you scat eating fuck head. Now you shitblue shills are not even trying anymore. Holy fucking shit.

Yes, better let the party of irreversible demographic change win instead. That way all of America can be third world and not just the parts you don't like.

The world needs Trump, and Trump needs strong allies within the US and your Republican party. The world needs Trump because either the USA can retain top dog status, or China runs the show.

thinkprogress.org/roy-moore-beverly-nelson-divorce-2aeaeeb17ce9/
Apparently, Moore and Nelson never met, Moore's assistant just stamped the divorce document

Oh my God! An influential powerful man wanted to fuck attractive younger women! I can't believe it! Why do famous politicians, entertainers, and athletes want to fuck young hot bitches? It doesn't make any sense. Men shouldn't want to fuck hot pussy, when did it become a thing? Why do all these men who get pussy thrown at them take it? It's mind boggling that they could be so immoral. Good golly God bleepitty blee bloop.
People who act shocked about this shit are hypocritical faggots. I honestly don't give a shit if politicians, entertainers, or really any dude are trying to score 18 year old pussy. Every guy wants to do that all the time, except faggots but who gives a fuck about them? It doesn't have shit to do with what they do anyway. Tiger Woods can still hit a drive over 300 yards even though he fucked some whores behind his wife's back. I still enjoy Predator even though Arnold fucked some slut and had a bastard kid with her.
I'd be more surprised if one of these fuckers didn't want to fuck hot pussy. What the fuck is going on with the guy who doesn't want to do that? Is he a gay or some pedo? Asexual? That'd just fucking weird me out. Fuck those niggers.
When Trump got all the flak for "grab em by the pussy", he should've followed it up with, "and then I give em a hard slap on the ass, it's true". Fuck if he said that I would've voted twice for the bastard.

Roy Moore wasn't influential at all during the time of the alleged encounter, he was lower than an ADA, he was a Deputy District Attorney

>what is evidence

practically verbatim what Hannity said in response to Moore's open letter

No doubt that Hannity is a proxy.mouthpiece of Trump.

Good to know. That's why Moore responded to Sean's ultimatum so quickly. He knew it was really from Trump.

Missing the point. I don't give a shit about this Roy Moore fucker, I don't even know what the fuck he is, senator of wherever the fuck. My point is I don't give a shit if politicians, famous people, whatever the fuck, want to fuck hot 18 year olds. If some politician was campaigning and they asked him "Do you like hot 18 year old pussy?" and he went "Damn straight, shit's fucking delicious", he'd have my vote in an instant.
Obviously he's not as famous and influential as Woods, Schwarzenegger, or Trump, but I'm sure the girls he was fishing after knew he was some kind of somebody and went along with it. It's not like he's hot enough to pull off looks, gotta use something. They're trying to bring him down after the fact cause our legal system is so fucked and tilted towards women that some slut who gave a producer a blowjob 20 years ago because she thought it'd help her career is trying to sue the fucker now for sexual misconduct.
Also, if he wasn't influential at all, how did he pull in the alleged encounters? Is he hiding a python in his pants or does he just spit insanely good game? Bitches had to be after something related to his position, or his money.

It's intentional. The allegations are troubling, but he's not saying if he believes them or not which is the right thing for the leader of the United States to do and not rush to judgement on everything

Non-ironic 4D chess

Trump isn't above all criticism but sometimes he's based as fuck. This is one of those times.

>actually links shareblue
the absolute state of establishment shills

>@
HAHAHA!!!! Fucking Newfag shills! Oh my god!

More like
>it's okay we're white.
Do you really want to live longer then 75 around trannys and commies? Sort yourself out mate

dear Lord make it so

> Sup Forums is one person

I doubt she would say that If a photo of Trump leaked doing that

>low turnout vote
I see this phrase often but I've yet to understand what it means. Does that imply that few Republicans will "turnout" and vote for Moore, or that a smaller amount of Alabama voters will vote overall?

2 outta 4, how bout Jew?

You say he's Trump's kind of guy fucking nitwit

Trump said he was a Strange kind of guy

So fuck off back to your brain dead co-Douchebookers.

Baldwin co here, this user is right.

A lot of people here are aware of the Left's bullshit schemes and their inclinations.

That butch is nuts. I was reading her Tweets and replies and she was just getting flamed.

Thank you Senpai

If you have a wife, you should be dedicated to her.

Trump is pretty genius at making non-committal vague statements.

holy shit

man

Roy Moore is a fucking pedophile.

Same thought

The fuckin MSM is defending Moore you shitlords.
>this is what liberals actually believe

This is the exact opposite of reality.

Having a wife is gay

Tracey is typically pretty balanced, but his white knight numale instincts overpower that this time around.

Yup. It's the perfect statement for this situation.

Even most people in the replies are disagreeing with him

Franken: took a pick of some woman when he was a comedian. admitted fault apologized and welcomes an ethics investigation into his political career

Moore: denies he did anything wrong. called a young girl at school because he parents wouldn't let him date her. harrassed/assualted several underaged girls. got banned from a local mall because he was trying to pick up young girls there.

Democrats: never claimed to be all about traditional family values

Republicans: says they're the party of tradtional family values everytime someone brings up anything about gays

The alt-right thinks they see a hypocrisy while the right actually engages in it constantly.

Perfect answer by Trump.

First day on the job friend? Welcome to the ocean of piss

>called a young girl at school because he parents wouldn't let him date her.
And where's the proof that this actually happened?
>got banned from a local mall because he was trying to pick up young girls there.
Manager of the mall said himself that this was a lie and that he wasn't banned

reveal your flag faggot

Strange, almost as if Alabamians trust their own more than a detached, cosmopolitan upper class

There's a fucking picture of Al Franken groping a woman's breasts while she's sleeping. That's a million times more evidence than whatever the Gloria Allred has managed to scrounge from the deadbeat whores she's collected in her attempt to destroy Roy Moore. 40 years of contentious politics and only now they start accusing him. Just take the case of Beverly Nelson.

>muh lying about never contacting Moore again except for the fact that he ruled against her in a divorce case
>muh signing the year in a year book with two clearly distinct inks and copying the clerk's notarizing initials
>muh "I'm a Trump voter" despite public voting registration showing that she wasn't even registered to vote in the last election
>mother and stepson totally disown the woman for being a narcissistic liar and a piece of trash

Piss off you whores, shills, and idiots. Anybody with at least two functioning brain cells can gauge that I just dropped another $25 on based Moore. I don't even care about Jesus freaks, and I've only donated to one other politician in my entire life (Paul Nehlen), but Roy Moore is as wholesome as they come around, and I'll help any underdog in their quest to take down the establishment. Even Luther Strange's campaign admitted that they couldn't find anything on Moore.

Shills, don't worry so much about the money. Worry about whether people start killing reporters.

He is a liberal, but most of his followers are alt right. It's because he's one of the only liberals who somewhat tells the truth. For example, he said that Trump won because he appealed to white working class that Hillary and other Dems threw under the bus, rather than blaming her loss on a KGB conspiracy.

I think he was trying to quietly endorse concealed carry.

You don't "get" it. It's not sexual assault because he is Jewish and she's a Goy. All these accusations are just anti-Semitic really.