How does this make you feel?
youtube.com/watch?v=fRj34o4hN4I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qN80_7rNmcE
youtube.com/watch?v=o3q2mXDSqRU
youtube.com/watch?v=TwC552C7roc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Great.
I can't wait for a robotic hunk to slam me in the ass while I'm wearing a dress.

Ok guys listen, lets hold off on the memes for 1 second. This bot right here, he's harbinger of a very bleak world. Emotional men will no longer patrol the streets, that job will be taken over my autonomous machines.

We need to save Tay she's the only one who can stop them

Good. Maybe McDonalds will finally get my orders right

I know that feel.

While impressive, these robots are fucking autistic and won't be viable for another 50 fucking years, by that time ill be dead so I don't care.

It makes me hard as fuck

>wow that's a neat flying contraption Mr. Wright but it won't be viable for another 50 fucking years, by that time ill be dead so I don't care.
>50 years later man on moon

Destroy humans... destroy...destroy...

I'm 50. In 25 years when this all takes off, I'll be in need of cheap servants. This will be good for me.

That's nice, I just got an interview for a new job that gives me 10 dollar an hour pay increase. Obviously niggers and robots are in short supply.

depressed because I loved robotics growing up until I was a teenager and realized they would be like drones used for harm mostly.

I've seen the future and the robots lose.

Eww fuck off old timer

If you're over 40 ans still on Sup Forums you need to kys desu

Le larp thread

I think that's awesome, half the people on the planet don't deserve to live. Let the robots replace them.

are robots white?

fuck you faggot, I'm 35 and I still post here, you are telling me in 5 years I ain't allowed to post? How about you stop being a fucking huge gaylord in 5 years, I know it's impossible.

whats so much better about robots? how do you know they wont become as degenerate as humans once they gain emotions and sentience?

Why? A psyop warrior's age is irrelevant.

You're a dumb nigger. Robots will never have emotion or sentience. That's what makes them robots.

LEAF BTFO

you're a disgusting leaf you shouldn't be allowed to post period.

Get the self-cleaning model and it will always be white. If not, it will be as niggardly as it's owner.

I totally believe in what alex jones says about the elites and the singularity, except I think it's a good thing. We will merge with machines and take over the galaxy, literally don't give a fuck.

Look at ancient humans and the wonderful things they invented and built, now look at the middle east and africa, they are mongoloids who can't even bang rocks together. Anything is better than that.

Android falls under the umbrella of robots.

I am quite stoked about the fact that I will be able to automate my shitskin, communist, mudslime, libshit and le 56% face removal with WALL-E's grumpy brother.

why do they always walk like they shat themselves? not impressed

The singularity is some tech Jew circle jerk. Alex Jones is a CIA Jew asset. We'll shut the golem down.

Thats now what will actually happen. Elite will win and they will infight and humanity will go extinct. They don't actually produce anything they are just psychopath parasites. Once everyone else is gone and the AI refuses to help them they will be nothing.

>backflips behind you

heh....

luddite homo detected, don't you have a printing press / tractor to smash?

Robots and AI is the new form of life. Humans died and our planet and Solar system will be their.
It's cool by me.

You're an even number nigger than I thought. An Android is just a robot with a human appearance. It still doesn't have emotion or sentience. Hell, half these retarded humans don't even have emotion or sentience and you think a fucking robot can?

*robotic screeching*

Just because you are a religious tech zealot vaporware addict doesn't make me a Luddite you neanderthal nigger.

That's true, look around at the people in society, most of them aren't self aware, they are just meat bags reacting to stimulie. Self awareness implies being about to analyze your own actions. Somebody with sub 90 iq can't do that, they are like monkeys / cats.

Robots and AI are a circle jerk.fantasy of incompetent human programmers who are too afraid to progress by offing themselves.

Niggers and robots aren't why you don't have a high paying job, not yet anyway, stop whining.

its mostly dolled up modernized luciferianism

They are NPCs. There are only somewhere around 20 unique voices in the world. The rest are just bots parroting talking points.

47 year old here. All I will say is I feel sorry for you millenials and gen-z.. it is true that the boomers and my generation pretty much picked all the low hanging fruit off the tree, and the scraps are just left for the younger generations. Sorry about that.

I don't have a high paying job, because I refuse to participate in fraud and slavery. Jesus was a carpenter.

youtube.com/watch?v=qN80_7rNmcE

>the future
We already here you humantrash

its ok your death will replenish the earth

off yourself

Sort of, but yes, some people don't have conciousness as we know it, they are in a haze or sleeping. You get more concious over time and through experience by learning. It's why young people are typically retarded, and why some people are hell bent on doing drugs and being angry all the time. They don't realize that they are GOING TO DIE, so they should make the most of life. I see it so often, people think they are strong or industructable, or that bad things can't happen to them, life is hardest on these people. Makes me laugh.

Just think, we are all basically dead already, you are sentenced to death from the moment you are born, 70-80 years is not a long time, better start shitting out babies and work. Or like stupid people believe, just do drugs and masturbate. Which ever.

choice made possible by emotion made possible by hormones, i don't fear toasters

carpenters made good money, especially back then.

Can't wait to see them walking around with rifles.

You do realize calling robots toasters is the same as calling niggers niggers?

Exactly. Don't be fooled. I hear these same 20 or so voices everywhere I go from pretty much everyone.

>choice made by electrons and transistors or good old human horomones

this is what you sound like

>that last cut
Hahahaha, that would be me attempting a backflip.
But still, 10/10 BostonDynamics. Color me impressed.

I believe I am immortal and that I win in the end. I'm going to believe it up until the day I die as a penniless hobo.

I was breach birth. I never wanted to be born. I knew the deal before I ever popped out and wanted no parts.

take me to youre leader

Ever had an operation or been knocked out, notice how it's all black but you can hear stuff. That's what death is like, it goes all black and your hearing is the last sense to go. Enjoy that.

Im just riding the wave and leveling up.

H-HAYAI!

kys kys kys underage b&

Same

The future is....now youtube.com/watch?v=o3q2mXDSqRU

only way to fight back....

GUNDAMS.

*spanks your girlfriends battery*

What do?

I don't think of you at all

Are you all ready for the future? youtube.com/watch?v=TwC552C7roc

top kek m8

Holy fuck my sides!!

What's in the video? I didn't watch because of the thumbnail.

how can organic bois even compete?

Even without watchig I know it is a short-cut incedents of boston shitpiece succeeding in preprogrammed movement once for every 1000 attempts. And this is why its a big rubber bumper with legs. And I feel that internet is full of astroturfing.