What did the British gain from fighting during WWII?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h3WAfPJqUm8
youtube.com/watch?v=tQ5vn-Mxoss
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Avoiding the humilation of being occupied

An enormous debt.

But then they could have just not declared war on Germany.

Churchill got to feel important and get rewarded for being a good goy

Germany wasn't able to surpass the British empire by building a railway from Baghdad to Berlin. But its a moot victory as the british empire dissapeared

Or accept Rudolf Hess's unconditional peace offer. Instead they locked him up in solitary for 50 years on 'crimes agaisnt peace'

Biggest lie of the war is that Hitler was a warmonger. Churchill wanted the war, Hitler wanted peace. That is the truth

Gallons of Aryan blood to feed on

A solid Muslim invasion 50 years later

Let's see
>Lost Empire
>Hundreds of thousands of young men killed
>Cities bombed
>London looks like Pakistan

>Churchill wanted the war, Hitler wanted peace
bullshit. Churchill was much more interested in fighting the commies.
If Hitler wanted peace all he had to do was contain his autism for another few years and we'd have most likely teamed up with them against the russkies, and given the way WWII actually ended (with the soviets retaining control of everything they captured) there's a decent argument to be made that Hitler would have gotten the land he wanted anyway.
But no he had to go full gibsmedat retard despite knowing it would cause war.

nigger cock

This,

>well France surrendered
>and they are building mortars over there..........

But they're being occupied right now?

Churchill was the one branded a warmonger when Chamberlain was PM, because of how much he wanted to fight Hitler and stop him taking land, where as Cuck Neville C wanted to enforce the Policy of Appeasement
but you're right about him being autistic, since if he'd just controlled himself he'd have been a heroic ally and Communism may have been stopped and present day would probably be a lot nicer

They feared that German economy will surpass them. Jokes on them, we lost the war, but still have the better economy now fucking brits. And what did u get from winning the war? Refugees, gj Brits you fought on the wrong side topkek

You accept more refugees than anyone else. We accept very few.
Either way, the war was fought by the British for political power (that worked), fought by the Germans for political power, and commandeered by (((them))) for their own interests.

Leave the Brits alone, you filthy kraut. Your people literally started 2 world wars and are trying to start a third with your EU refugee bullshit, your men all seem to have an unironic shit fetish, your women all love Somalian dick, and you want to race mix all of Western society into oblivion. Please just do the entire world a favour and kill yourself and your people. Vid related, it's the average German.
youtube.com/watch?v=h3WAfPJqUm8

Dude. we're both fucked. We are completely fucked with all this refugees and India and the other shitholes are colonizing your country like you did before. It's ova

Germany offered Britain peace many times, even offering her piece

Yeah, no shit. That's why I'm moving.

Allowing her to keep her colonies

>Austrian prince gets shot
>Austria declares war on Serbia
>Serbia is protected by Russia
>Germans help their fellow ally like true men.
>Brits join war, cuz they're jealous on German colonies etc.

Ye Germany's fault, you're right.

And btw we all know that Hitler did literally nothing wrong. The future of Europe died in 1945. gj guys!

Fuck off

Germany's persistent and burning desire for an empire is matched only by Britain's desire to foil them at every turn.

You shouldn't have kicked France around. Only we're allowed to do that.

Faggots deserved it for their shitty "revolution" and Napoleon

pakies

I agree. The ideal world would be Britain and Germany kicking France around like the little shit of a nation it is.

No arguments here but they're our plaything.

>invading Belgium
>BRITISH ALLY
>surprised when UK join

We were able to give our master his greatest gift

>invading

walking through without killing any civilians or soldiers = invading? Interesting.

France will be done in 5 days, well...3 of them alone to write the Peace treaty.

>Nazis wanted to invade Britain meme

Oh come on,that's "Haarspalterei".Invasions don't have to be bloody.

>Yeah, no shit. That's why I'm moving.
where? Because I can't stand this shithole either

America.
The other 2 dedicated to running away from the enemy.

That's what happens when you regularly break your treaties, non-aggression pacts, and agreements. Should've declared war once Krauts threatened war over taking all of Czechoslovakia.

They have their daughters pimped from early age to serve their muslim bulls. Does that count?

>Threatens war over Czechoslovakia, even ramped up an army to invade it
Yah, I'm totally seeing this peace lover.

almost as much as they gained from brexit

My grandfather was one of the guards for Hess in Spandau, apparently he was a pretty good guy

This.

Fighting scum was expensive.

nothing. they lost the empire.

>What did Britain gain from WWII
Instead of a slow death gargle as our colonies fought for independence we had a final last victory in a major world war.
The battle of britain will go down in history as the 20th century's Battle of Thermopylae.
We're done, but so is the rest of the west all that is left is how the Chinese will speak of us in the future.

In a sense this. Kinda funny that germany sorta had a last death's touch, or last death's kiss as it went out in style.

An invasion of filth.

Maybe if you krauts stopped electing retarded liberals, it would get better.

Not being stripped of its colonies which happened anyway so NOTHING

to be overrun by sandniggers

Boomers have to die out before that happens.The youth,at least the not total brainfucked, is slowly waking up. Hopefully not to slowly. It's now going down silent or coming back with a big bang.
youtube.com/watch?v=tQ5vn-Mxoss

We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender,

Why was Churchill so racist and bigoted?

I never though of it that way actually.
>If a race war happens then It will be fought by generation z rather than the past generations due to the boomers being in power.
I hope the youth don't fail us old bastards.

>Spend an empire to defend an empire
I guess they thought they were too big to go down. Pride cometh before the fall. It's a shame they went down, the third world was much better when it was being governed by civilized people.

palestine? israel?

mass immigration

Hitler won the war, the allies victory at best was an illusion. We are seeing now and for eighty years have borne witness to Hitler's prophecy. The communists were forced to fight with such ferocity that they revealed thier true nature as nothing but despotic tyrants who would sacrifice anyone/anything to maintain power, having no principles at all. The so called "west" has also revealed itself as ZOG, and its financial systems are currently collapsing (which H warned us about).

The funny thing is that Hitler actually won, it just took another 100 years for his victories to become evident. As well the bulk of his predictions have come to pass.
this
its not over, its only just begun
YT is waking up, more and more I see it everyday, even liberals in Canada now name the jew behind closed doors, things are going to get a whole lot worse Im afraid, and our future is far from certain, but only one side is fighting in this war, the other side is still rising from its slumber

You faggots should've helped the Nazis eradicate the commies but your inferior Anglo genes and morals interfered.

You get to die with a gun in your hand, here. Other than that, I'm not sure there's much benefit.

You're still welcome to come though.

This image disgusts me

For fucking fucks sake.
We need WW3 just so you fuckers can stop arguing about WW2.
It's been 80 years, fucking get over it now.

They didn't gain. The only country that won the war was USA. Look at what's left of their "empire" today lol.

What did the Germans gain from starting WW2?

>Brit gained from WW2
apparently not much. Hated by krauts, frogs, and other assorted continental ingrates, plus now hated by and lorded over by, their former water bearers.

>Hey Britain don't fight us and you can keep your empire
>forget about all of those other agreements we went back on this time it's for real

The loose of our best blood and our land in the east, just like Engeland. No Empire is to big to fall,even the USA and the EU will fall some day. The EU hopefully more sooner than later.

that's bullshit, so Germany got defeated and half or Europe was took by commies, what a great plan. Churchill was just an irresponsible drunktard in power.

Kek. I wish a Russian would get in on this

Really nothing at all. We went to war ostensibly to prevent totalitarianism and allied with the USSR, to fight against expansionism but to tolerate multiple soviet annexations in eastern Europe both prior to and after the war, and to end the potential for ethnic cleansing while facilitating it throughout large parts of Europe as Russian armies advanced. The utter meaningless of the sacrifices made by the generation of 1940 frequently dawns on me as I walk the streets of London. Its not so much even that ww2 was blatantly against our national interest and would result in Britain becoming a US satellite state, but that the war would ultimately lay the foundations of the total dissolution of the nation itself. What does the historical memory of those previous generations even mean when in only few decades time the majority of the population will not even be English? Its the erasure of a framework by which can even understand previous historical events which is profoundly depressing.

nope, i think the WW2 will continue from here

Nothing.
British jews gained a lot.

> the other side is still rising from its slumber

They gain nothing of course. From the white nations of europe, italy, germany, hungary, finland spain portugal and probably croatia were the only ones based.

Fuck you, we joined forces with Germany and so did Norway. Not Sweden though.

wrong, you did not even started to pay the price for ww2 mistake, when commies will rape your ass to pieces you will start to understand

Hitler wasn't even hostile to Britain's empire, in contrast to Whilmenian Germany. Adolf.was an anglophile and some relation predicated upon the mutual understanding of the two branches of the aryan race's respective areas of geopolitical interest could have been reached.

I don't think you understand my post. I was arguing that it made no sense for Britain to enter ww2 and that of the usual justifications are predicated on tenuous reasoning and double standards. And futhermore that the historical memory of ww2 would not even exist in a couple of decades time, reinforcing an existential sense of meaningless.

>Got a first line on the Goatfucker Caliphate event.

but why? what have they todo with czechs? their an island barely in europe, why would they want to declare war on germany? its german clay anyway

Two world wars and one world cup do da do as.

Defeated the potato niggers