Trump's Official Instagram Account says "YUGE" in a caption

What the fuck is this

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BbkflRDAtAM/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you're a YUGE faggot

lmao is this real

hes a literal meme master

So an idiot like you notices this alongside the media who will spread shit about it and everyone will make fun of him while he steals money from you and bombs sandnigger children.

ACTUALLY FUCKING REAL!

instagram.com/p/BbkflRDAtAM/

>bombs sandnigger children
awesome

>what the fuck is it?
It's yuge, faggot

ayy

50/50 he's been hijacked and deep state kikes are now running his twatter.

And thats how eurofag children get killed by a truck dumbass.

Shitposter in chief

meh /happenings/ are /comfy/

>the rest of the world is entertainment
spoken like a true american

>bombs sandnigger children
Honestly this is why I make sure I pay my taxes.

i like american /happenings/ aswell

like 2 days ago a guy when on a shooting spree in Commeifornia and i got sad when he couldnt get into the school and beat Lanza

And this is exactly why white children get hit by trucks.

I wonder why Poland and Hungary's children don't get killed by trucks hmmmmmm must have something to do with their immigration policy

Do you evwn know who is at fault for the refugee shitstorm cunt?

It’s to keep you from turning on him while he does Zionist shit.

Your politicians

Learn history fucking burger, Its the CIA Aamerica Nigger dumbass.

Just say no to Rapefugees

How about you stop murdering sandnigger children you jew shill sellout.

Over a million people were killed in the Iraq war alone where as allah akbar has netted around 220k in the last 10 years. We are winning. Muzzies suck on so many levels. pic related muslim bride

They are among us now retard, we lose long term, you need some hard core economics lesson, the white countries will be run over by economic refugees running away from cia nigger jew wars and you morons think were winning

>They are among us now
TFW we are about to repeal the Hart-Cellar Act and chain migration will be a thing of the past.

Nope, pretty sure it's your politicians.

Its funny how blue pilled you are.worse then a leftypol kike.

Does not matter, the states are worse off then europe still.

It is our politicians fault, they will stop it in the next few years. The real problem you created tho and it will get worse for everyone cause of it.ps croatia has its borders closed we only have around 400 of them.

>croatia has its borders closed we only have around 400 of them.

Holy shit do you think this has anything to do with the fact there's no terrorist attacks in your country?

Fucking retard. Disproving your own argument, jesus christ.

The y is literally just above the h key, and trump has large fingers.

I did not disprove of anything, you just refusing to swallow the pill burger. At least admit that the whole sandnigger shit is your fault.

Yes sure just like the wave of refugees from Somalia during the famine, or the Yugoslav refugees during your wars, or the "economic" refugee sandniggers from the Balkans and Africa who come from totally non-wartorn countries and get free housing and gibs. Sure. Why not go full Minority Report and blame us for the future refugee wave of 2050 when Africa's population explodes and they start looking for new homes in Germany?

He shitposts in Sup Forums I'm sure of it.

>he's referred to the yuge meme for over a year now
Plebbit out

Africa is the industrialist non tax paying jew fault. The Yugo wars were a corrupt deal made between the exyu states to make money, and the Somali, well that is an international shitfest, like any other pro wetern/progressive african he was fucking assassinated. I wonder who usually does those. Suck it up and admit that for the past fucking century your own shilled goverment fucked up the whole white west, e it by entering wars,literally making them or deatroying poor country infrastructures and dooming populaces to economic refugees and terror. Face it burger, youre not aupporting the good fight until the jew industrialist scum is dead.

excellent caption
uses a meme that will rile up the media but that can also be easily passed off as a typo

>the states are worse off then europe still
Compare apples to oranges much?

>hurrdurr a president acting personable and having a sense of humor

Left-wing humor is literally saying "Blumpf" and having trump shaped dildos. Remember the naked Trump statue they built? Yeah, they're really in a fucking position to critique a cheery play on words that came from a fucking meme. Fucking retards.

Shit, you want the mutt meme rather?And here I am thinking we can get along better then that..

Trump having fun 10/10

He enjoys FM radio in and around tampa/st pete/clearwater FL and heard about some good deals on a Kia Soul.