"Youtube Creators for Change: just say it" blatant anti white campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=6TID1oxsNc0

desperate last ditch attempt for fence sitting normies to remind them that they still have plenty of white guilt they need to consider before they do or say anything

its called Just Say It

so what should we say pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eczKlK-j-Qg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hitler did nothing wrong.

This will probably end up in limited state

We need a new tube site immediately. This shit is getting ridiculous.

Google has managed to kill everything they've ever bought with the single exception of Android, and this is why open source is a fucking necessity.

Let them 'say it.'
I wonder if they will keep saying it as they are raped and beheaded? I want civilization to be overrun by retarded and violent third worlders, because they are the ultimate redpill.

FIRST BOST PEST BOST

no, this is great. they seem to think this kind of blatant kikery does anything but expose themselves to politically unaffilikated normies. white guilt basically ran out in 2015.

i know its tempting to think that but you don't let your child run into the street. normies are like stem cells, they can be anything you want them to be as long as the narrative is crafted.

bump

Dislike button doesn't work. What's wrong with the world?

>Android
>not dying
Spend some time on XDA and you'll see that everything Google promised with Android, they have since closed down and made proprietary.

Google is the ministry of information. Only a government agency could feel as entitled to continuing to exist, and mismanage absolutely EVERYTHING, as well as Google does.

This is why they do all the shit with Youtube, they are literally the United States Ministry of Information. The only successful product Google has ever offered was their search algorithm, which was probably designed by the NSA, and not two fags in their 20's.

Pretty accurate

I did my part.

those annoying beeping sounds makes this unbearable to watch

Guess I can't blame XDA, I haven't modded my last 2 phones. It was fun when I was younger

OY VEY

Exactly rushed campaigns have terrible consequences.

Im smart for browsing Sup Forums yayy

This reminds me of an important Alt Hype video where he states that "in-group vs out-group orientation" is a much stronger model for political views than "right-wing vs left-wing". The Whites who want to open the borders to let the third world in and ultimately let their own people be wiped out are not best described as Lefties. They are people who value strangers over their own people. youtube.com/watch?v=eczKlK-j-Qg

it's all muslims in the comments

this is pathetic lol

>we embrace Islam
This line says a lot about the intentions.

reminds me of various indie dev groups with indians saying shit like
"Hi game"
"How does game money?"

POWERFULL!

Good video

>(((Youtube)))
>makes mother's Day video celebrating moms
>Father's Day rolls around
>Nothing
>around the same time, they make #morethanarefugee video celebrating Muslim refugees
>Still no Father's Day video