Is drinking water a sign of white supremacy?

Is drinking water a sign of white supremacy?

Wasn't it Milk last month?

Why didn’t anyone care when chumlee died?

Wow, just wow..I can't even...so you are going to just sit there and drink cold, clean water when millions of people on this planet, especially in Africa, have no access to even remotely clean water? Fucking unreal...

>drink milk
>get the shits
And i'm white as fuck. I swear they put a ton of garbage in milk nowadays.

Sparkling water

Sounds like you are lactose intolerance

Lol, looks like we have a non-whitey.

indeed
he might be slaved

Nope. Can eat all dairy products without problems. Did i mention that i'm white? But modern milk that lasts like 2 weeks gives me the shits like clockwork. Old fashioned milk that lasted 2 days: never had a problem.

hmm weird

Yes. Bigot. Drinking water is like needing voting ID's. it's racist because PoC can't afford it, but not because they're PoC; It's because whitey's holdin' em' down.

That's weird. I have a friend who is lactose intolerant, but he doesn't do badly with cheese or anything it's mostly just straight milk because it's the amount of lactos you intake at a time is when he starts having problems. He is [spoiler]mexican[/spoiler] though

Get out, Muhammed

Remember to hydrate

Hitler drank water, so yes.

reported to the ACLU

it is now

>Is drinking water a sign of white supremacy?
Yes ofc, just like breathing.

Do you have clean water in Murica?

showing clean water now, most people do not have access to clean water! when will the display of supremacy end?

not if there was a fracking operation close by

>Is drinking water a sign of white supremacy?
Was drinking muh purified reverse osmosis spring water ova here.
>Wow, just wow..I can't even...so you are going to just sit there and drink cold, clean water when millions of people on this planet, especially in Africa, have no access to even remotely clean water? Fucking unreal...
Shieeet, you might be onto something.
BOTTLED WATER = WHITE PRIVELEGE
END WHITE PRIVELEGE GIVE AFRICA WATER

Never

nope,, milk is the new hate symbol in Swedenistan

Water is pure like white folks.

Chumlee died?! Holy fuck when did this happen?! I’m fucking sad!

I'm white, and I drink tap water all the time. Healthy as fuck. Plus, I don't feel guilty when I drink good whiskey. Feels good man.

I love it when clean water comes through the tap

>tap water
>healthy
You must be faggot by now drinking all that flouride and birth control