Anyone remember Mahoromatic?

Anyone remember Mahoromatic?

I remember getting some crippling feels from this as a kid. And it was pretty lewd at times too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bxQRIOUcBGw
youtube.com/watch?v=21txmGQC_CU
youtube.com/watch?v=JA5eO13pjNo
youtube.com/watch?v=EaXWy-HQefc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sure, it has a banner.

I remember the end sucking ass, as is customary with Gainax productions.

Lurk more.

>Hating the timeskip

Hey, you're right. I just never gave it much thought.
The ending was very weird and bittersweet.

how did it end ? I never knew if she died or not

A copy of her memories was put into a new body and stuff.

And then they made sweet love

The pain still isn't gone.

The most intense mood whiplash from stoopid-silly to tragic I've seen. It did handle the serious bits well.

It introduced me to that overreacting to cooking thing.

Is there an actual name for it?

Moderately enjoyed the first season. Too many mood changes. Avoided the second season.
MC should have went for the tomboy.

I'm pretty sure she is a lesbian.

Or at least mahorosexual

Didn't she get with MC's friend in the end though?

I liked it a lot. Would be nice if we got another OVA or something, but it was good and Mahoro a cute.

This was about the 4th series I watched on internet subs. Sup Forums was all about the Mahoro back in the day.

I remember the ending was one of those that left me a mess for a while ;_;

She got married to a guy in the manga so no homo.

>And it was pretty lewd at times too.

Just as long as nobody sticks it in her pooper.

It's another series with cute girls ruined by a MC who is a lifeless piece of cardboard and no one would ever like.

If your harem NC is so uncharismatic that the audience is never entertained by his presence? How the fuck does he get a pile of cute babes?

You have to go back
in time

Yeah, still one of my all time favorite manga. Beat my dick to Bow Diatama's other early h-manga, too.

The harem was so unnecessary in this show, at least they didn't play much of a part.
The story was really about Suguru's lost childhood and Mahoro's redemption and mortality. That's what made the show memorable.

I've never been as angry at Gainax for pulling a Gainax ending as I was with Mahoromatic. It left me depressed for days.

it was pretty average

>getting some crippling feels from this as a kid.
youtube.com/watch?v=bxQRIOUcBGw

mahormatic is what really made me really get into anime
it was the first series I fully torrented

the mangaka now does an incest comic irc.

Gainax just grows tomatoes now, so you dont have to worry about that anymore.

back when watching anime brought me enjoy instead of just being a way to kill time.

The ending was my favorite part of the show. I wasn't thrilled about generic ecchi harem hijinks. That crazy shit that came out of nowhere redeemed everything.

autsim

>The story was really about Suguru's lost childhood and Mahoro's redemption and mortality. That's what made the show memorable.

Those are the type of themes Gainax excels at back in the day

Adult Suguru pissed me off.

I love Mahoro's character, she was such a cute and sweet character without being boring. Happy to see how many people still remember her.

The teacher was so annoying

THE BEST BATTLE MAID TO HAVE EVER LIVED

IF THIS POST GETS DUBS, THEN MAHORO WILL FINALLY GET BREAST IMPLANTS

Thank god!

>Anyone over 20 is too old
>Despite being a cake
Pretty impressive how she doesn't age. Almost like Becky from Nourin, just not quite as pathetic.

Nice try Satan, one off.

Only in her dreams I guess

Mahoro was my first subbed anime or anime in general that wasn't on Toonami or something. Will always hold a special place in my heart.

Did anyone else watch the OVA that came out in 2009? I wish they would make another one. I miss Mahoro!

OVA was pretty forgettable, but I think that's largely because of the contrast from the end of S2.

Had to check - but yes. Tadaima Okaeri (2009)
I forgot what it was about.
nice to remember the original canonical Sup Forums shows

SHIT

ENDING

Is it wrong to want to fuck an android?

Manga ending is cute. Plus Suguru is less useless.

At least Mahoromatic waited until the very end to switch from lighthearted to hurr dark.
I'll never finish Yuuki Yuuna or Madoka. Reality is hard enough without chinese cartoon drama.

POST BOOBIES

I remembered being very sad about this.
Not because of the ending but the mere fact that she is not a real human being.

The ending was pretty fucking brutal emotionally for 10-12 year old me. I can't really say if the ending was bad or good, just that it left an impact.

Someday we will all have our own android maids.
Make anime real again.

What was the point of the little sister android? I remember feeling nothing for her.

This was the same for me. Even if it was kind of hinted throughout the whole show at the end of each episode. I just was shocked because most other shows that were mostly happy didn't flip like that.

Was this the Plastic Memories of its day?

I didn't care for her much either. She added drama I guess. Mahoro acted like a cute big sister though.

>murikan
>watched this when I was a teenager, with 0 context of french music.
>thought it was the coolest, most moving shit ever
>years later made a french friend online on unrelated circumstances
>show him vid
>"lol dude, that band is for girls"
;_;
I still like it.

Wrong series, although I liked Kurumi as well.

He was the anti-shinji.

This was my jam back in highschool. Maybe I should re-read the manga some time...

This is the last anime I remember watching that had casual uncensored nudity on it, then again, I have no idea if what I watched was TV or DVD rips.

I also remember being very obsessed with this shit, at some point I got some voice samples from a drama CD or something, it had the voices of Mahoro and Minawa for things like an alarm clock, saying hello, good bye, good night, etc. I ripped those and used them as my custom Windows sounds in at least 2 different computers I owned (which I appropriately named Mahoro and Minawa). My friends would always be amused when we were hanging and they heard a random uguu voice whenever I plugged a USB or a program crashed, etc.

One of the worst magical girlfriends.

Too bitchy.

Always wanted to get a vinyl sticker of this in english, but the quality isn't that great

Mahoro is loving and kind

Damnit, I wish I knew there was a more complete picture back when I requested this.

Don't stick it in her pooper!

>Mahoro
>Bitchy

The fuck? Her scoldings were cute.

She doesn't poo. Right?

えっちなのはいけないと思います

Perfection.

also the MC became a grizzled robot hunter

Let me guess you also though that No Fun was being reasonable.

what was annoying is that she doesn't /ss/ anyone

Sounds like you went through some shit, bro.

He became the Punisher. And lets face it, nobody wanted that life for him.

youtube.com/watch?v=21txmGQC_CU

After all these years and I could never forget this...

Why even bother making a dub when you do it so poorly?

I busted more loads to this picture than I can count. Much of my teenage years were spent in its company.

I've busted at least 100 nuts to Mahoro's ass.

Mahoro in general is the reason why I find petite women so arousing.

I'm pretty sure I had and masturbated to most of the pictures in this thread,

Mahoro de Mambo:
youtube.com/watch?v=JA5eO13pjNo
George of the Jungle:
youtube.com/watch?v=EaXWy-HQefc
you're welcome