imgur.com/a/8uQzx
>N Hama Nov8
i.imgur.com/HlgV4DZ.jpg
>NE Hama Nov5
i.imgur.com/NQBA38g.jpg
>S Syria Nov3
i.imgur.com/sC9su1d.jpg

Devs Nov 16
>SAA/IRGC/Hezbollah attacked ISIS' last positions at southern, eastern, and western flanks of Albukamal, no advances reported
>Damascus; 1 civilian killed, 13 wounded as mortar shells from rebel areas hit several neighborhoods
>SAA accuses Israel of launching airstrike over their positions near Beit Jinn pocket, killing 4 soldiers
>Lavrov accuses US of hindering work of RuAf in Syria, emphasized that contrary to Pentagon statements, US presence in Sy illegal
>Zakharova; US never received UN mandate to deploy troops to Sy, "US units are there in disregard of the country’s legitimate govt acting as occupants”
>SAA continue advance in NE countryside of Hama, capturing Qasr ‘Ali after battle with HTS
>Ahrar Al-Sham advances toward E Damascus base after seizing SAA command post, in striking distance of vehicle installation and Regiment 46 base
>Israeli warplanes seen flying over Lebanese airspace, circling several towns near the Syrian border
>US House voted overwhelmingly in support of resolution which allows US to continue to refuel KSA jets attacking Yemen
>Kabul; 8 policemen, 10 civilians killed by suicide bomb detonated near political rally, IS claims attack

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bfhYMmx-ySQ
scribd.com/document/344995943/Report-by-White-House-Alleging-Proof-of-Syria-as-the-Perpetrator-of-the-Nerve-Agent-Attack-in-Khan-Shaykhun-on-April-4-2017#from_embed
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Threadly reminder to ignore and report all shitposting

Okay, real talk. This general is a never-ending roller coaster stuck on the path from being moderately shit to overwhelmingly shit, and frankly, I blame all the autistic anime posters for turning the place into a cancerous circlejerk, avatarfagging namefags, and salty /ptg/ redditors who police the general like watchdogs.

Because of you three groups, good posters like Maghreboi or Countryside General are possibly gone for good. I don't mind a little shitposting here and there, but with your irrational childish behaviors and your lack of moderation, you're the only ones who are ruining the general for the current posters and future posters.

I'd tell you to sort your shit or fuck off, but who am I kidding, this entire site is a haven for menchildren and I know that you'll just double down on your cancerous behavior after you read this post.

I only wanted to share my mind on this subject, and now that I'm done doing so, I no longer give a damn.

Bomb the Norwegians!

You're not the lobster Norsk are you?

Pay debts

No, he's a depressed drunkard and a retard, I'm just a drunkard and a retard

based /gsg/

good. maybe bongroach will leave too, would be a huge quality improvement

>all these Greeks itt

This is now a Greek Orthodox thread.

I was going to say that's an ironic threadly reminder if you were him.

I know, I need to tell him to go to bed every Friday/Saturday night

you should be ashamed for not using that as an excuse to post this

Max aesthetics

shit i had that in another folder. you know its shopped tho right?

toot toot

Fuck Thessaloniki
Also, obligatory Υπερμάχω.
youtube.com/watch?v=bfhYMmx-ySQ

Kek. Are you serious about the lobsters or is it just drunk posting?

doesn't matter, looks dope

Make Greece Great Again! Genocide the Turks!

I'm not the lobster-guy, I just tell him to sod off

Is it happening?
or is it the Ukie's purposefully misidentifying NAF troops?

The Middle East will be a war zone until 2045 when alternative energy has a larger market than oil. Hopefully Christ will come back before than

Oh I thought you were talking about telling him to go to bed in the 3rd person as if you were him. Thinking back I do remember another Norwegian telling him to go to bed.

>just woke up to this
lmao, funny stuff

>Is it happening?
doubt it but shelling has increased over the last week so who knows

Death to m*narchists.
No batteries left for pics?
((((((((((((((

fixed your map my dude

Ivanka's(by extension Jared) influence again.

>D-d-daddy! Assad (((gassed))) children! STOP THE BAD MAN!
She is the Wormtongue to Trump's Theoden.

What's interesting is that Russia disagreed with the UN's resolution and put forth their own plan which they said should be free from any procedural bias that the US's plan has, then immediately revoked it. I wonder why.

>that pic

>Implying he used chemical weapons

It’s funny how you gossip like a middle school bitch, stick to your shitty little apartment where your PM stays and don’t comment on big boy shit ok cuz

wtf isis not done yet
I want to see those fucking gay threads gone from this white board

kike free 35th post

He likely did, Trump wouldnt echo fake reports like Obama did.

>giving the b*lgars any land
Just turn them into cyclopses lmfao

wow 3 greeks, congratz

Whatever
I am not taking care of the joke of genetics that lies between Aliakmon and Evros.
They cant stay

Just saw that too

> the government would never lie, silly user

>He likely did, Trump wouldnt echo fake reports like Obama did

Really. You're going to start this now.

>DRUMPF

The rest drowned

>Need all on the UN Security Council to vote to renew the Joint Investigative Mechanism for Syria to ensure that Assad Regime does not commit mass murder with chemical weapons ever again.

>Ypermaho

11/10 hymn, would chant again

>I am not taking care of the joke of genetics that lies between Aliakmon and Evros.
What is "genocide"?
>implying that the anatolian coast is not far worse
delet

Is that polish user still around? He used to post a shitload back in the days and iirc. he was quite invested in the triangulation stuff.

>You: I'm okay with being ruled by Jews.
>Me: implying I'm okay with the state of my homeland
I want democracy to crash and burn in hellfire. It's the biggest meme in existence.

He likely has access to more intel then he had 5 years ago faggot.

Can confirm. Water is rising as we speak. Tell the Iranian and Sri Lankan... Hello.

>Trump wouldnt echo fake reports like Obama did
You make me smile, user.

I honestly don't mind him and I like many of his domestic policy proposals, but God damn, he approaches foreign policy really weirdly and a bit stupidly.

>amerimutts will STILL defend their own government when it comes to informing them
From 9/11, to Iraq, to Vietnam, and now to Syria, you mongrels of a population consistently fall for false flags.

Ironically his foreign policy is why a giant portion of Sup Forums criticize him now

I'm from Thessaloniki delete this now malaka

Already vetoed by Russia in the UNSC
Trump more or less made a pointless statement

Yeah right.
He knows just as much as we do from reports compiled by analysts who from their briefings based on twitter posts and what other intelligence agencies have come up with.

They also put out a report so badly flawed that it's laughable.

>scribd.com/document/344995943/Report-by-White-House-Alleging-Proof-of-Syria-as-the-Perpetrator-of-the-Nerve-Agent-Attack-in-Khan-Shaykhun-on-April-4-2017#from_embed

t.

>I'm from Thessaloniki
The original 56%

>Already vetoed by Russia in the UNSC
yeah, that was fucking obvious that'd happen

Jews really? You really think that there’s a group of Fucking kikes controlling the US, give me a Fucking break. The people in control of our military and most of our gov beside interest groups are Anglo, Germanic and Celtic people. You may be confused from what u see on this board but it’s the truth. You know what i love the UK with a passion I just don’t want to see you have your culture diffused like ours.

If its the same intel that said Iraq had WMD's, Taliban did 9/11,Russia is the big bad wolf , Gaddafi was a bad man for killing Islamists and Assad is bad for killing traitors and "moderate" terrorists. Just disregard it.

based Bolivia

>No batteries left for pics?
>((((((((((((((
Russians are using ECM equipment that discharges Ukr mobilephones only.

With best regards, your OSCE

>another day another athenian boy diddler mad
chill out bro life is a smooth sail lmao

>Witcher 3 love that game.

Also, I'm completely fooled where I thought Al Qa'im was gonna be a blood bath but Abukamal is way worse than I imagined.

Pretty sure IS just filed across to Syria since SAA is not as string as the ISF since ISF is supplied by US.

Also Iraq buys T-90 tanks!

Yeah but you gotta understand that trump has purged the elements that pushed fake reports. He certainly deserves the benefit of the doubt on this stuff.

Nah mate, only paid shills criticize the god emperor

t.

6 killed, dozens injured in series of attacks in Damascus – SANA

A string of attacks hit the Syrian capital, claiming the lives of six civilians and injuring 45 others, the state news agency SANA reports, citing an anonymous source in the city police command. Armed groups have shelled al-Sweka, Sabaa Bahraat and al-Abassiyeen districts, as well as Barzzeh, violating the ceasefire in the de-escalation zone of eastern Ghouta. The village of Rafin in Homs Province has also been targeted, the agency said.

===============================

Russia to host summit on Syria with Iran, Turkey officials - Kremlin

Russia will host a Syrian summit on November 22 involving officials from Iran and Turkey, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said on Thursday. The meeting will be held in the Russian Black Sea resort of Sochi. Turkish state media also reported on Thursday that President Vladimir Putin will host his Turkish and Iranian counterparts, Recep Tayyip Erdogan and Hassan Rouhani, for talks on Syria, according to AFP. The meeting is the first such three-way summit, and comes as Ankara, Moscow and Tehran co-operate on ending the war in Syria. The three states are sponsoring peace talks in the Kazakh capital Astana, and are also implementing a plan for de-escalation zones in Syria.

its in reverse!

Yes he's still around

18 killed in suicide bomb blast near Kabul political gathering – reports

Security officials have confirmed at least eight policemen and 10 civilians were killed in a suicide bomb blast in the Afghan capital on Thursday, TOLOnews reports. An explosive device, possibly a car bomb, was detonated outside a restaurant in the Khair Khana district near Lab-e-Jar square in Kabul shortly after 1:30pm. The explosion happened near a gathering of supporters of regional leader Atta Mohammad Noor. He is the governor of the northern province of Balkh and also a leader of the mainly ethnic Tajik Jamiat-i-Islami party. Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) claimed responsibility for the attack, without giving evidence, Reuters reported.

===============================

Turkey suspends a quarter of its diplomats - Foreign Ministry

Turkey has suspended a quarter of its diplomats over suspected ties to last year’s failed coup attempt, Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu said on Thursday. Speaking at his ministry’s budget discussions in Ankara, Cavusoglu said the suspensions were based on “serious documents,” Reuters reports. He added that the rate of those returning to their posts showed the ministry had“not made a mistake.”

Ankara detains 60 security officials as coup probe continues – report

Ankara arrested 60 former security officials in a wide-scale operation on Thursday on suspicion of links to last year’s attempted military coup, according to the state-run Anadolu news agency. Warrants were issued for the arrest of 108 former security officials in the operation, centered in the capital, Ankara, and spread over 30 provinces, Reuters reports. The suspects are believed to have ties to US-based preacher Fetullah Gulen, whom Ankara accuses of orchestrating the failed coup in July 2016. Gulen has denied involvement. More than 50,000 people have been detained in the aftermath of the coup.

nice, thanks a lot man. Good to see the squad is still kinda around

PM Hariri’s France trip means Lebanon crisis over – President Aoun

President Michel Aoun tweeted on Thursday that he hoped Lebanon’s political crisis was over following PM Saad al-Hariri’s acceptance of a French invitation to visit Paris. The prime minister, who resigned this month while in Saudi Arabia, was expected to leave Riyadh for France within the next 48 hours. Hariri has yet to return to Beirut. Aoun said Lebanon remained committed to its policy of staying out of regional conflicts, Reuters quoted a presidential source as saying.

================================

Lebanon’s Hariri accepts invite to come to France – diplomat

Lebanon’s Saad al-Hariri has accepted an invitation to come to France, Reuters reported, citing a French diplomatic source. However, the arrival date in Paris is not known yet. The source was confirming earlier comments made by Foreign Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian in Riyadh. A source close to Hariri said on Thursday that the former Lebanese prime minister is expected to leave Saudi Arabia for France within 48 hours. Hariri is expected then to flying home to Beirut to officially submit his resignation.

UN agencies plead for an end to Yemen blockade or ‘thousands will die’

The heads of three UN agencies issued a fresh plea on Thursday for the Saudi-led military coalition to lift its blockade on Yemen. Without aid shipments,“untold thousands of innocent victims, among them many children, will die,”the heads of the World Food Program, UNICEF and the World Health Organization said. One million children are at risk from a fast-spreading diphtheria outbreak, and even if the blockade is only partially lifted, an additional 3.2 million people will be pushed into hunger, the joint statement said, as cited by Reuters.

================================

Turkey expects EU to provide total €3bn under migrant deal – FM

Turkey expects the European Union to provide the remaining portion of a €3 billion (US$3.53 billion) payment pledged under a migrant deal by the end of 2017, Reuters reported, citing the text of a speech by Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu on Thursday. Ankara also expects a further €3 billion to be allocated by the end of 2018, Cavusoglu said in the text of the speech, which he was making to a parliamentary budget commission.

One of many scams. Funny how every media outlet "forgot" all about her and Aleppo once the city was liberated by the SAA.

>within the next 48 hours.
yeah no, i believe it when it happens

t.

The other Pole (Padre) is still more active. Snus the Swede is on hiatus apparently, showed up briefly on the day of Qa'im's liberation, but he doesn't come around much since Issam died.

> this kills the concreter.

this is in baghdad,2016

TF is that??

>The ambulance isn't a rickety cart, so it must be fake

How retarded are these people?

man, I wasn't around when that happened, but thirsty told me on telegram. Man was I devastated. The poor man.

lol, for people in that times these paintings were like "LOTR: Return of the king" for us

Wait a second, they didn't have nuclear weapons, but they did have chemical weapons. Technically, they did have WMDs

>Pretty sure IS just filed across to Syria since SAA is not as string as the ISF since ISF is supplied by US.

> t. I know nothing about this conflict, but here's my opinion anyway

My bad dude phone posting and I'm sick as fuck, strep throat

t.

I started my own labor hire "business" (paid off the books) and now I'm tearing up this pool area.
All of this was concrete about 100mm thick cut through with a diamond tipped saw.

The client is looking to raise the whole area about 250mm and level it off with 12t of crusher dust and concrete.

White and Based