Have any of you ever actually walked through Auschwitz? Let me tell you its hard

Have any of you ever actually walked through Auschwitz? Let me tell you its hard
>>an by hard I mean my Dick airtight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DFrJF-noN7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>built in the form of a swimming pool

what

>i-it wasn't a pool for the 6 gorrilion bars of soap, goyim
>it was just used to hold emergency water in case one of the highly combustable jews caught on fire!

>the lolocaust

the ride never ends.
moar

just like gas chambers looked like showers, do you even went to school faggot?

1. Does it really smell bad like they say?

2. If so, how did (((they))) fabricate the bad smell?

The whole place is filled with lies. They cant admit that the alleged gas chamber, the holes in the roof were added post war and no one was gassed there as evidence by the lack of cyandide resiude on the walls.

This is a water reservoir in Aushowitz

don't you see these are mere reservoirs for the fire brigade? they even had several ladders in case a few people accidentally fell in at once

It's not fake that it was concentration camp were thousands died in terrible conditions due to malnturtion and a typhus epdiemic.

There's no evidence that the alleged gas chamber is real. Its a demonstrable fake that was built by the soviets in 1948. They built a fake chimney and put in the holes in the roof. No one was gassed in that room

> german engineering and design
> bottom half of water can't be used

The smell is the coal that the pollacks use to heat their homes. It is a bit strange tho

Gas Chamber 1 Yes, not chambers 2 3 4 and 5, which the Nazis tried to destroy to cover it up. They readily admit that chamber 1 is a mockup built by the soviets after the nazis had converted it into an air raid shelter

The germans converted it into a air raid shelter from what excatly? It was an air raid shelter that the jews converted into a fake gas chamber

fpbp

seriously

wat

Conditions were fine until Allies bombed supplies

Almost like it was designed for recreation or something

>an air raid shelter turned into a gas chamber
>a gas chamber turned into an air raid shelter
You know what? Fuck the Holocaust. Shit's too damn confusing. You don't see this level of misdirection and obfuscation with any other genocide. They killed people, here's where they did it, here's how many they killed, these are the methods. Done.

>Auschwitz
Buchenwald was the "to be" camp m8
they had daily Eagle Bear fights

Kinda like the gas chamber supposedly built below the crematorium so instead of kicking bodies down a hole into a room with ovens, an elaborate trolley system is devised to take the bodies from the basement up to the ground floor.

Ive been there.

Its rather small facility.

Just regular war time prison.

How nazi vaporated people there, let alone 6 mil people is beyond my understanding.

No, but this guy has.

youtube.com/watch?v=DFrJF-noN7A

>not a bear and a gorilla Jewish cage fight
Nazis were lame desu.

The Holocaust is a Rube Goldberg genocide, not a German creation.

Why would the Nazis install a reservoir for putting out fires near the camps if they were just going to gas and bake the prisoners anyways?