Brit/pol/ - Chip Butty edition

>Parliament to get binding vote on final Brexit deal
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41975277

>Emma Dent Coad MP accused of writing 'racist' blog post
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-41976865

>Paul Mason: This weekend’s march in Poland proves the far right isn’t going away without a fight
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/nov/13/this-weekends-march-in-poland-proves-the-far-right-isnt-going-away-without-a-fight

>Carwyn's clique played "mind games" against Carl Sargeant
order-order.com/2017/11/13/carwyns-clique-played-mind-games-carl-sargeant/

>Pressure grows on Carwyn Jones to order Carl Sargeant inquiry
theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/10/pressure-grows-welsh-first-minister-carwyn-jones-carl-sargeant-inquiry

>Theresa May says Brexit deal will help 'counter' Russia threat
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41973043

>'White Europe': 60,000 nationalists march on Poland's independence day
theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/12/white-europe-60000-nationalists-march-on-polands-independence-day

>Farage reveals how he will LEAD Brexit frontline if 'establishment' BOTCHES divorce deal
express.co.uk/news/uk/878605/Nigel-Farage-MEP-European-Parliament-Brexit-European-Union

>'We will have NO control of borders, courts or money' Gordon Brown BLASTS Brexit red lines
express.co.uk/news/politics/877758/Gordon-Brown-newsnight-bbc-Brexit-Labour-Jeremy-Corbyn-EU-Laura-Kuenssberg-Labour-Party

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>50. The conservatives are fools: They whine about the decay of traditional values, yet they enthusiastically support technological progress and economic growth. Apparently it never occurs to them that you can’t make rapid, drastic changes in the technology and the economy of a society without causing rapid changes in all other aspects of the society as well, and that such rapid changes inevitably break down traditional values.

>51. The breakdown of traditional values to some extent implies the breakdown of the bonds that hold together traditional small-scale social groups. The disintegration of small-scale social groups is also promoted by the fact that modern conditions often require or tempt individuals to move to new locations, separating themselves from their communities. Beyond that, a technological society HAS TO weaken family ties and local communities if it is to function efficiently. In modern society an individual’s loyalty must be first to the system and only secondarily to a small-scale community, because if the internal loyalties of small-scale communities were stronger than loyalty to the system, such communities would pursue their own advantage at the expense of the system.

FATCAM
A
T
C
A
M

bregzit

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>. The conservatives are fools: They whine about the decay of traditional values, yet they enthusiastically support technological progress and economic growth.
Torys/Republicans aren't conservatives

fucking cringe

On Leftists: READ THE FUCKING MANIFESTO HE DESTROYS THEM IN THE FIRST 20 PARAGRAPHS

This, but for /ourguys/ instead

As the great Ultravox once said

This means nothing to me

We all support Trump here right?

I'm personally a hilldawg

No actual conservative party exists because by definition it cannot exist in contemporary society.

>le based 56% kek istani

>RENNOVATE
>EXISTING
>FENCES

>objets d'arse

>leftist
>destroy
brainlet

I can guarantee we're getting muh Grenfell tower again tonight in QT

you disgust me

Saved.

This 56% meme is tearing them apart lmao

No

>still watching qt
its just torture lad, dont think ive watched it once this year

Please show your working out.

Even in Geordieland?

Where the hell do you thing this is?
This isn't /ptg/

Give me one good reason why Europeans shouldn’t start practicing honor killings on those who racemix with nonwhite subhumans?

BASED

Best is when seppos cry about it
>it's a shill d&c meme

This is a hillary clinton general lad,

I've seen some get unironically angry about it

First president to have his BASED daughter convert to Judaism and give birth to Moloch (pbuh)

>they put fries in bread

Absolutely disgusting.

Read the manifesto because you cannot condense a response to his argument conveniently into one line memes you fucking stupid little gerbil.

Wow Trump has to keep up appearances with kikes like literally every world leader, i guess I'm with her now.

nah m8 its peng
especially with a cheeky egg in there

>Europeans shouldn’t start practicing honor killings on those who racemix with nonwhite subhumans
Because
a) they're humans, not subhumans
b) white isn't a race, it's a phenotype found in certain genetic populations (that's book learning speak for races), so nonwhite isn't a clear racial category
c) if you dislike them so much, why would you not want to breed them out of existence, like what happened to Neanderthal man
d) it'd be a shame to lose advantageous traits, like the Chinks' higher IQ distribution

>Paul Mason: This weekend’s march in Poland proves the far right isn’t going away without a fight

What the fuck is his problem?

I have, many times. Just banter, mate.

>they call chips fries

You have to leave.

>you're saying that criminals should be treated with higher standards than they treat their victims
Yes, if you condemn a behaviour you do not punish it by engaging in that behaviour yourself

I was hanging around with some normlings earlier and the subject came up and of course they all expressed their faux outrage at the whole thing. I really do believe that these people really aren't as emotionally invested in the thing as they make it out to be, but they have to put on these shows in the company of their peers in order to gain virtue signalling points. They even somehow made it all out to be some sort of attack on the poor by the rich. I don't really know what their line of logic was there but they will leap on any opportunity to make it a political matter.

Absolutely. The only people here in the UK who are anti-Trump are dumb libtards and muslim trash.

Hes literally sucking there cock every day you moron. Theres keeping up appearnces then theres having a Jewish Granddaughter.

fuck off back to the_dogshit

do you say curly chips?

Got harassed at the bus stop by two chavs, lads. They were only about 14. Almost had to fight them.
whats going on in this fucking country

>they’re humans
Nonwhites literally are subhuman. And by White I mean 100% genetic continuity with Europe.you know, that thing not found beyond Alps
>chink higher iq
>he was too stupid to fall for china data

>fries

hahahahahahah they think the system is against them ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha fuxking brainlets ahahahahahahaha dont they know its only nature that against them ahahahahahah!!!!!

Fucking better be, you big sod. The Kaczynski was and still is a genius of very rare caliber.

OP pic aren't fries. Fries are long and narrow, like your curly fries. Chips are big and chunky.

>milkman on tonight

>Trump an American dream
>Everybody keeps telling how much Trump is a attention whore with daddy issues
Like really, if half what they said was such well know true how come it only comes out now and not when he was running?

You let yourself get bullied by kids ?

>Nonwhites literally are subhuman.
{CITATION NEEDED}
>And by White I mean 100% genetic continuity with Europe.you know
That thing rarely found in Europe. I suppose that means you just want Samis and Basques left over, right?
>>he was too stupid to fall for china data
And the data is flawed... how?

wow le ebin based centrist here wants us to be kind to the leftwing retards awwwww sweetums.

Who?

are they bullying you

At this point it’s just a self evident truth that Britain won’t survive as Celtic and Germanic homeland without some necessary violence. If a serious of attacks or a mass slaughter of non-racist politicians happens we will only benefit from it

I'll beat you to death in a minute.

>super predators vs wall man
I honestly couldn't care.

>not found beyond Alps
Or east of the Volga.
What's you deal?

>faggot chips
Straight chips for straight men

>Bus stop
There's your problem. Get a car you big puff.

how new are you?

>”data” posted by chinese government
Never change, hangoblin

Every time I see a Brit/pol/ thread, I just shake my head and laugh.

You severely damaged losers are literally the Bronies of Sup Forums. You know, that sub-group of Sup Forums kids who obsess over the preschool girl show My Little Pony? You probably don't know since all of you pathetic losers are far too busy fapping to Nigel Farage and wishing that Britain was relevant. Why on earth would a group of you no-lives cling heavily to something as sad as this? Is there some sort of mental sickness in you guys? Did you not have a childhood? Do you not have a grasp on reality? How can you allow yourselves to deteriorate to this?

At first, I figured it was one lonely kid (YKTD) making these threads and bumping all day while crying in the basement for being such a useless waste of life... but then, I realized this isn't one kid doing this. There are at least fifteen of you in these threads that are getting hard over Britain. There isn't any doubt that all of you autists are fat, out of shape, and friendless.

Is that the thrill you kids get from these threads? Is it the fact that they can only take a back seat to America and can't even get off of your bed to empty out your piss bottle? Do you not realize that this board doesn't exist for you and your sick nationalism? If not, then
WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR FIXATION?

I'm speaking for Sup Forums as a whole, and possibly, your families as well. Just stop. This isn't healthy. Stop now and try to live a regular life. How embarrassed must your family feel when they have to explain to your aunt and uncle that you want to spend you life gawking over a dead nation.

Just stop already. Quit with the silly threads. OP, delete this thread. Kids, clear your browser history and delete all the files you have of shitty PMs.

Brit/pol/ is for dumb northerners (niggers of Britain) who can't comprehend nations with more than 4 nationalities or 4 states each with laws of their own. Not a single one of you retarded Brits would last more than 2 days in America.

>What’s your deal
Bring back honour killings and blood feuds?

It was a joke.

Of course I know who Tim Nice but Dim is.

Exactly. The real MI5 posters are those who try to discourage it. It is the only way. There can be no political solution now.

So why does he support a 2 state solution in Israel? Also, Jewishness is matrilineally passed on. You're either new or just a kike shill, Trump is definitely redpilled on Jews. You expect him to just come out and start beheading rabbis within 1 year?

>more knowledge of meaning
Not the easiest statement to validate, because if you take the view of the atheist existentialists then all meaning in life is created by the individual. However, given that (under atheism) we're all headed to oblivion no matter what we do, and all of our experiences and desires are just the result of our animal evolutionary pressures, it's pretty easy to descend into nihilism and convince yourself that everything you do is ultimately meaningless.

I'd much rather be a Christian existentialist, but this requires a level of faith that I don't really have desu. I'm worried that the intrinsic need for God, which I feel myself and am convinced is a more or less universal trait amongst humans, is simply an evolutionary quirk to help us deal with the inherent suffering in life, and thus makes us more likely to have reproductive success - it may not correspond to any sort of 'reality'. Realising that my life would be much better if I was a Christian and lived a simple Christian life is not enough to make me actually be a Christian, unfortunately.

Now maybe you can see why I don't want to inflict this on the potential gf. Imagine if she asked me "user you've seemed a bit sad and distant lately... what's wrong?" and I came out with that sort of shit? It's NOT good romantic talk AT ALL desu

Thanks m8, hope I'll come up with a few guiding principles (religious or otherwise) that help me re-discover meaning, but I'm not entirely optimistic

>>”data” posted by chinese government
IQ data by ethnic group has been collected a hundred times over by independent researchers across the globe

Stale

>Bring back honour killings and blood feuds?
And you do that here because?

>So why does he support a 2 state solution in Israel?
Because it's as radical as he can get while still being able to support Israel

based kike slaves

>Trump is definitely redpilled on Jews.
any proof lad

I was at Question Time today btw you might see me.

Following QT threads and watching QT is a Brit pol pastime, + it's hilarious

The manifesto is titled "Industrial Society And Its Future" for a reason. Stop wasting my time with your childish nonsense you useless shitlord.

Bet you didn't even shout memes at them, you fucking beta

yessir

I just like how he really annoys people I don't like.

Watching QT means you're clueless moron and you should be killed.

All races are a collection of phenotypes.

Of course there is no clear distinct line, which is why halfbreeds are disgusting to both races.

But we can still make generalizations and predict somene's race just based on a few phenotypes pretty damn accurately.

>kike me kike me dont you black or white me
>jew me sue me everybody do me

>All races are a collection of phenotypes.
No, they're a collection of genotypes

soyboy

fuck off sheepshagger
>>>/ptg/

Thanks brainlet.

But races don't exist.

Show me on the Linnaean Taxonomy about races? They don't exist. We are all Homo sapiens. Black, white or brown.

>le based pedo transracial man

Got anymore of that nonce with Jackson?

Hi