Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

This Yuzu vs Yuya arc really saved the ratings! Thank god we got the budget back!

>People thought we were getting Yuya vs brainwashed Yuzu
>Yuzu died in a tube while Yuya was stuck to a pillar whining

>Ono's face when

What card is it, Sup Forumsrc-v?

At least Yuya getting pinned to a pillar did answer why nobody has used a carded person in a duel.

Zappa Gou did nothing wrong.

>Yuzu dies without fanfare or last words because she's been knocked out
>Yuya barely sane and stuck to a pillar didn't get to see this action
>Ruri will vanish just as quickly as Yuzu will without Yuto seeing this action
>Edo and Kaito's actions in the duel did nothing but make Yugo lose his backrow so Yuri could fuck him
>Half the episode wasted on a duel that had sloppy motivations, plays and will be inconclusive
>2 episodes of Yusho stalling the plot some more to die then 2 week break for the first half of December

They couldn't make it more clear they couldn't give less of a fuck about this show unless they randomly had Jack,Gon,Sawatari and Shun be carded by the academia students could they?

A shame he left too soon. Guy seemed liked the only one that cared about characters.

I'm legit pissed this is the only duel we got from them. Although if Ray does turn out to be corrupt i.e she likes inflicting pain to zarc, then I guess we technically got the villainous heel.

>Yuya combines with Yuri and Yugo
>Zarc revives still stuck to the pillar

Someone post those comics again from last thread. with Yuto and Ruri flirting while the other Yus and Rurs are watching them

man do you think this show can do anything right

im rooting for yuya to die

no not heroically

die like a bitch

BAD END for Arc-V

>I know how we can get the fans on our side!
>Lets have the protagonist pinned to a tr-pillar by sacred arr- knives for several episodes!
>That way he can do nothing while the plot falls into place with the help of filler!

>oh and lets kill off the main heroine!
>anti-climatically!
>without the MC even seeing!

>Kept the MC possessed
>Heroine unconscious
What were the writers thinking? Do they not know what an emotional send off is?

On the bright side we just have to sit through 2 more episodes and then we get new YGO news.

They've gone lazy to the point and couldn't care less if people would get pissed off with the poor execution.

Can you imagine if the next 2 episodes have Yuya and Yuto blissfully unaware that Yuzu,Ruri, Rin and Serena have already become one and revived Ray? Ugh, I can see it already Yusho loses, Yuya gets down from the pillar finally and the episode ends with Yuya vs Yuri getting ready to start capping off the year.
They still owe us that duel, Yuya's va was suppose to be excited about it. But because Ono and the duel hater don't give no fucks it wouldn't surprise me if Yuya continued being stuck to the pillar and after Yusho loses and is carded Zarc takes over Yuya and Yuri and becomes one as the episode ends.

From the looks of it no. Next episode Ruri is dying like a bitch with no one to witness it, Rin is following after that.

>Can you imagine if the next 2 episodes have Yuya and Yuto blissfully unaware that Yuzu,Ruri, Rin and Serena have already become one and revived Ray?
user, Reiji's and Reira's duel wouldn't drag around like Yuri and Yugo

Can you imagine if the next 2 episodes have Yuya and Yuto blissfully unaware that Yuzu,Ruri, Rin and Serena have already become one and revived Ray?
I think that's what they're going for.

I just realised everybody in standard are probably dead or in Arc-V right now.

Sorry, I'm all kinds of angry right now and not typing properly

Gomensai Kotori-dono

Is this worth reading? I tried to watch the anime but the main character annoys me as much as that punk Tsuna from Hitman Reborn did.

>not liking Tsuna
The show was trash and the ending was terrible, but Tsuna was fine

Deku is unironically one of the best MCs that ever happened to shounen manga. Give it a chance, he becomes less of a crybaby as time passes

No series will ever surpass Arc-V in terms of being a disappointment and making its fanbase asshurt beyond belief.

How many episodes until this shitfest ends?

Many will and many already did. The difference is Japan is way too butthurt and whinning about it.

I mean, like those idiots have any semblance of a taste. Arc-V sure is a disappointment, but we have hundreds of harems, shounen and isekai that deserve to be at a lower place than it

At most, 20. More likely 10-15.

>Can't even defend Arc-V
>Just bitches about other shows instead

When you compare shit to shit, how are you able to defend shit?

You can't

It's a matter of the shittier

>harems, shounen and isekai

You're missing the point. No one is comparing Arc-V to that kind of anime. They're comparing Arc-V to how other YGO series were produced, as it should be. Just because Keijo has better ratings than Arc-V doesn't necessarily mean it's a better show. But it does mean that Keijo did a better job of satisfying its audience. That's what the ratings really mean at the ends of the day: how satisfied the audience of that particular show is.

No matter what gets made next it can't possibly be worse than Arc-V.
It's literally impossible.

I can't take this seriously anymore

Those shows make their fans happy. Arc-V doesn't make its fans happy.

That's what people said about Zexal. NAS can and WILL find a way.

They will put fanfic writers to be the writers

They just don't care anymore.

Is that blood?

Why is it sometimes it seems like losing life points really hurts, but other times not at all?

If you try taking GX seriously before like eps 111-180, you will absolutely despise the garbage you see. And even then it doesn't really hit its stride until the latter half of Yubel arc.

Arc-V is already fanfiction.

It's not about taste though. It's simply how happy an anime's dedicated watchers are.

The nips who go way out of their way for idol shows and stuff like that probably have very little overlap with the audience who go out of their way for Yugioh. Are you delusional enough to think then nip Yugioh audience even holds the anime to that high of a standard? It says a lot if Arc-V manages to make even them mad with how bad it is.

IT WAS ME, DD!

I took it seriously for about two episodes, but the rest is crap. I look forward to season three since you all have hyped it and the show has been getting better.

Depends on how serious the duel is.

Im assuming its based on different factors, like whether or not its in an action field, what level of 'hardness' the monsters are, how much damage the player takes, what form the damage is in, and whether or not it was a direct attack or effect damage or damage from battle.
For example, the LDS trio was sent flying and rendered unconscious from Shun because he hit them for thousands upon thousands of overkill damage.

It's not fanfiction. That's why it's sad.

Don't set your expectations too high. I wouldn't call most of it great. But, it's better.

Wait, how did they deal with DD killing Edo's father in the dub? I'm assuming dad wasn't dead?

He was kidnapped.

What the fuck? How? His body is laying on the floor?

Its called editing user

They shopped out his body.

That was MS painted out, IIRC.

So does he return ever or is he just gone forever?

He's just gone. Judai/Jaden never comes back, either.

No, it's tomato juice.

Alright, things the next series can use then:

Duel Monsters - It estabilished the whole games are important, and has the whole alter-ego incarnation spirit inside, so I guess even it's re-used, can be used again. I would rather not though.

GX - We have alternate dimensions where duel monsters come from, duel monsters spirits and duel monsters playing duel monsters. If this goes a bit more into fantasy, we can have some sort exploration more of that, or stuff like a tournament with duel monsters spirits participating too.

5D's - well, we have time-travelling in it. Mystical entities related to duel monsters that needed to be stopped and stuff like that. Guess if we were to get villains, Dark Signers arc would be a start.

Zexal - Vector. Also, the whole Heaven and Hell thing, with the backstories of the villains being reincarnation and stuff.

Arc-V the ride went uphill and downhill. But let's remember the uphill: the whole four dimensions related to summonings is a nice concept and so is the alternate counterpart thing. While legacy character using failed a lot after synchro (as much as synchro was a mess, Crow and Jack were handled well), I would say using previous characters would be great if it was in a more subtle way, like mentioning a duelist that stood alone against darkness itself, or stuff like that clown mayor appearing quickly to watch the duel.

The thing the next series can't, absolutely, no way ever do is try to combine all those fucking concepts at the same time. It would be begging for a mess and shit to hit the fan. It would be worse than Arc-V cause we were already fooled once with great stuff being great then going to shit

Is 4kids the worst thing to ever happen to Japan?

A lot of that was introduced in DM

Arc-V was too ambitious with it's scope. That was it's downfall.
Naturally, the next series will scale down things a notch.

15 new cards! Set contains cards from

Standard

Yuya
Yuzu
Gongenzaka
Sawatari
Reji
Tsukikage
Hikage

Xyz

Yuto
Shun
Ruri
Kaito

Synchro

Enjoy
Yugo
Rin
Jack
Crow

Fusion

Yuri
Serena
Dennis
Sora
Edo
Asuka

Out of all of these Yuya,Yuzu,Sora, Reji,Yugo,Shun,Rin and Sawatari have been given new cards.

Who do hope will get the last 7?

I personally believe it will be

Yuto
Yuri
Ruri
Serena
Gongenzaka
Dennis
Enjoy

>Hikage
Who?

Until the movie happened which most Dub watchers even today so don't know why.

So how did they do this if he was kidnapped?

Some might say yes, others would say Ono is.

Tsukikage's brother. don't worry, most of the people on that list have reprints like a good majority of that list, through while they listed Crow and Asuka there aren't any cards for them yet.

Ochako is right now at the verge of becoming Synchro Yuzu

She had her cool moment in the first tournament and has done nothing of note since

Is this like some weird sign of Feminist themes "kinda" penetrating the shounen genre but not really? Remember we had Jean give this who speech about gender not mattering in duels... right before rigging the duel for Selena just to see her lose anyways

Cause I'll be honest let's shit or get off the pot. Go full Kotori or have them be cool, don't fuck with out expectations only to disappoint us

Ninjabro #2

Yuzu becoming lame was Zappa Gou leaving.

Tsukikage's brother who looks exactly the same as him, except he's wearing red instead of blue.
He used very few cards, but most of them seem to be the same as Tsukikage.

He was carded by Sora in the end of the first year of the show.

>mfw Tsukkikage, Hikage, Kaito, Jack, Crow, Edo, and Asuka get the last 7 new cards

It's not nice to laugh at jobbers getting cards

>Jack
>jobber
The guy lost one duel in the entire show.

Why even bother mentioning Hikage at all when when he has the exact same deck as his brother who actually got screen time.

In THIS entire show

Arc-V wasn't too ambitious at all. It was needlessly extended (without seemingly any budget increase to compensate) to the point that the plot had to be stalled with bullshit for a full year, resulting in Ono going full Ono-mode and getting lazy about doing his job like he always does with long running shows, moments that would allow for character interaction being tossed at us piecemeal, and all the assorted misc bullshit we've had until now.

Arc-V was fucked by its production crew's laziness and shortsightedness, lack of budget, and the execs commanding it. Not its scope.

Couldn't wait for Mono anymore and just caught up
I don't even. I'm still trying to process this shit

Leo's goal is fucking retarded.
Leo is a complete retard
Why did no one put laws in place for the duels in the previous world
Zarcs goal/motivation is completely retarded
Every person from the previous single world is a retard. No wonder Zarc murdered them all.
Leo being the only person who recovered his memories is stupid. How did fucking no one else notice their memories were missing.
Doctor carded with no duel
Yuzu being brainwashed accomplished nothing. She might as well have been knocked out his whole time.
yuzus trapped AGAIN
Reiji was useless.
Yuuya essentially devolved into "don't worry guys i can suppress zarc" "I WILL KILL YOU ALL"
Leo has the Fusion Pendulum
Yuuya's pinned to a wall by his dad
Yusho just saved Leo
Yusho is a terrible dad.
Sora saved for no reason
Yugo vs Yuri interrupted AGAIN
Edo and Kaito were useless.
Yuzu turns into dust
Reira can read minds.
Reira can talk to ghosts
Ray is a ghost now
Reiji is useless
All the duels were garbage.
Yugo vs Yuri was a god damn disappointment.

No wonder this show has the worst ratings on Nico. Has it taken up all ten slots yet?

Jean rigged her duel because he wanted to use her as a bargaining chip, if I recall correctly. It had nothing to do with gender.

Well, my dubdub getting friend, we're hoping that Arc-V gets there. We currently hold 9 I think.

>First arc has the show giving the cast a more evenly divided spotlight than any other YGO show before, instead of devolving into a Power Trio circlejerk as usual
>Yuzu is very much a female deuteragonist
>then you add legacy characters and a plot that literally expands multiple dimensions with multiple nods to previous series
>Arc-V wasn't too ambitious

We will have to agree to disagree.

>but Tsuna was fine
HE
NEVER
DEVELOPED

Even in the last fucking chapter of the manga he kept saying HURR DURR I CAN'T BE A BOSS OF THE MAFIA.

>this shit again

Do you ever stop?

That's why I said the ending was trash. He had development and character, but the show fucked it up.
Kind of reminds me how terrible Panty and Stocking's ending was.

Suckers! I will be watching the episode subbed rightaway while you have to wait since it isnt in english yet!

Which basically means your being cucked from getting cucked like me!

>[PoS] Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V 131 [720p]

Do you know how much of a faggot you like look right now.

God damn it, Reiji.

He is going to get an action card and be safe, reira used one so is fair game.

The scene with his father soul inside Bloo - D was the same.

Is it actually blood or is it just weird coloring?

>She had her cool moment in the first tournament and has done nothing of note since
Sup speedreader-kun. Its time for you fags to just admit that Yuzu was going to be nothing more than a love interest and wasn't set up for anything other than being a normalfag duelist. This outcome was predictable because YGO has never done female characters well, they either get lamer and get shafted so they're best as supporting roles.

I actually built a melodious deck irl. I still hurts and now she is also dead.

but I will have my fun once DDD structure comes out and this time Konami won't stop me

I just want to know how they'll handle a female lead for the 6th series. Will they learn from Arc-V and just relegate her to supporting role to avoid all this mess again.