America Appreciation Thread

The United States of America is the freest, strongest, most prosperous nation in the history of mankind. An American has more opportunity than any other person on the face of the earth, and we use this wealth to secure the peace and stability of the entire world. Ports and markets stay free because of the strength of her navy, the entire free world is secured safely under the umbrella of NATO American military might. Truly the world owes the USA a debt of gratitude, and reverence as an example of the shining light of democracy.
>What made America great was her ability to transform her own dream into hope for all mankind. - NICOLAS SARKOZY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XfzJ8UBr-c0
hooktube.com/nuv0K8H8ILM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We fight for peace. Preserving freedom. Protecting our people. It's the right thing to do.

Canada is about to legalize heroin. Shut up faggot and pay for some tranny's drug fix.

Typical leaf ingrate.

ABSOLUTELY
POSITIVELY
UTTERLY
UNDENIABLY
O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

Paladin Tank in the field

Fuck Capitalism
Fuck America

Before this becomes a mutt thread I’d like to thank America for protecting the world from harm

I don’t need a military because they will die for me, that is a very comforting thing to think about

Thank you

(You)

don't forget wypipo too

wish we could turn back time
to the good old days

You assisted us in our fight against drugs and commies, and buy a lot of our coffee. You guys are cool.

I love this country.
It's a fucking shame other's can't understand what's so great about it.
>be conservative hispanic in commiefornia
>have to deal with others that burn our flag, berate our country and our president
It's fine, it's your freedom of speech, but don't go saying it's not great. My parents were immigrants from Mexico and El Salvador, places of violence and war. You speak up against the cartels or the government, you might just disappear.
Here? In the US? You go to your fucking bed at home after causing chaos and disorder. Fucking ingrates.

I fucking love this country.

Thanks, friend.

Damn right.

Come home white man

The only way to restore old America is through a 3rd Great Awakening of Christian Values.

>WE ARE WHITEEEEEEEEEE

those were the days, I like watching movies based on that era

I agree.

Still stronger than you Muhammad.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's funny because it works as a "German" too so it doesn't even seem like you're quoting someone

I'm not even christian and I agree with this.

Why are those white women with that obvously pakastani man

Where are your world annihilating weapons, vassal state?

But the American dream is dead. That also pisses me off.
All I want to do is finish my degree, marry my gf, and later retire to place were I can have my dog, my guns, fly my flag and love my wife.

Where are your aircraft carriers?

America today is the Modern Babylon, a cesspool of materialism and sin.

The fuck are you laughing about? You wish you were here instead of your third world shithole

>circumcised from birth

>worship nigs on tv/movies and sports

>Cries all the time about it's universities being sjw factories

>Brags about military despite it being the sword of zog

>Was actually 90% white in 1965, but now is 52% white

>Brags about "culture" which is hollywood jew movies and nig worship.

>Lost a war to rice-farmers.

>Just had a black president

>new president is a zionist

Isn't Germany going to be brown in a single generation?

youtu.be/XfzJ8UBr-c0

This is not how citizens of vassal states should act towards their world hegemony. Know your place cockroaches.

>let me educate you on the whiteness of your country.

>Know your place cockroaches.

Why do mutts always talk like they're commanders of the US army or something. "watch ur mouth or we invade u xD". Cringey little faggot.

Was expecting some mature conversation but instead it's the usual memes that's been posted a million times. Will try again later.

>still falling for North Korea tier levels of indoctrination

>The United States of America is the freest, strongest, most prosperous nation in the history of mankind. An American has more opportunity than any other person on the face of the earth, and we use this wealth to secure the peace and stability of the entire world. Ports and markets stay free because of the strength of her navy, the entire free world is secured safely under the umbrella of NATO American military might. Truly the world owes the USA a debt of gratitude, and reverence as an example of the shining light of democracy.
>>What made America great was her ability to transform her own dream into hope for all mankind. - NICOLAS SARKOZY

>wears the meme flag of a failed state that only lasted 12 years

>being loyal to a nation state that isn't loyal to you
seriously why

USA is best country ever.

I despise pussy Canadians who secretly act nice to Americans but talk about how "mean they and how Canadians are the best nicest people."

>being nice = being best

We're not even very nice. And we're not the fucking best. Not by a long shot.

I am a big fan of you USA. Godspeed. You're the tip of the spear while the spear is splintering behind you though, it seems.

It's ironic that you propagate memes and act so shitty towards proud people of one of the largest anti-globalist movements in the world. Much of the U.S isn't drinking the kool-aid anymore. You have a meme flag, and you talk shit at the only country which is actively trying to vote against globalism and is probably the least cucked country. It's just funny to me, that a country with some of the largest amount of european's outside of europe, 245,532,000 or 77.7% of the population as of 2013. Non-Hispanic whites make up 62.6% of the country's population.

So full stop, we have a large anti globalist, nationalist movement and there are 245 million european admixture american's in the states?

It makes total sense for you to spread propaganda and divide and conquer. Whites have to unite and you aren't helping with that at all.

1.Who cares?
2.No we don't
3. Schools elsewhere are much worse.
4.Muh joos!
5.America is 73% white.
6.Wrong and evident you've never been here.
7. Only someone who doesn't know shit about the war thinks that
8.Boo hoo
9. Good.

>wearing the flag with 52 stars of david

Yes, we do all the defending so you can barely have a military and waste all your money on welfare. You're welcome.

defending from what?

>leaf

Russia and China. Dumb fuck.

You're going to have to defend yourselves from the sand niggers. You obviously aren't doing that though.

You really shouldn't try to argue against the narrative they cling to, user. It's just a waste of time. You could sit them down in front of all the documentation you could find that shows how they maintain a military presence all over the world to keep a stranglehold on the resources they plunder and the regimes they orchestrate to keep companies like Halliburton in unchecked power, and they'll still insist they're the good guys.

America > (((Murica)))
Liberty > (((Freedom)))
Fuck the (((Melting Pot))) "argument" when this "nation of immigrants" was created by immigrants from Europe

Russia, and the war on terror.

>muh freedumblydumbs
GET IN YOUR HEAD YOU RETARDED FAT FUCKS. YOU ARE 56% AND YOU WILL BE THE FIRST WESTERN COUNTRY TO COLLAPSE. YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO WAY TO REVERSE YOUR DEMOGRAPHIC DESTINY. GOOD RIDDANCE FOR FUCKING UP THE WEST OVER THE LAST 70 YEARS/ KYS ALONG WITH YOUR DEGENERATE COUNTRY.

>""""""""plunder""""""""""

If US hegemony is ever replaced by Russia or China, you're going to miss us. We maintain military bases in countries we conquered and pay THEM rent, for Christ's sake.

You birthed us father, you only have yourself to blame
Fuck off you demoralizing shill, after saving ourselves you're next and you're not allowed to enjoy the white Britain

Shut up, paki fuck.

But it's not going to be replaced because you all work together to carve up the planets resources.

If by rent you mean control as much of their infrastructure and resources as possible, then sure.

Stay jealous you fucking half breed fuck.

I mean we literally pay them money to keep a base there, you illiterate Somali pirate retard.

>repeating yourself as if that somehow makes your point valid

Let's be real here, the first western nation to collapse is going to be Sweden.

>being this retarded

Use your mongrel brain to the fullest.

Kek don't worry, i think this nation can take on that cross, unironically saying, i personally though wish it didn't i wish our nation could go back to the days of the 1900s or 20s. But with the geopolitical chess board don't worry user. My nation most likely will.

Unironically agree,.and i've come to realize that, we've pretty much messed with things. Think of it like this, houses have structural points to them, or support beams. Once you take that away the whole foundation just comes crashing in.

>paying a nation rent money to maintain a military base that will ensure their independence and protect trade routes is "plundering resources"

god bless you

>carving up a countries resources and infrastructure for Halliburton to control and then paying a nominal rent that in no way reflects the profits you make is "ensuring independence"

based

Sweden is like 95% white still.

hooktube.com/nuv0K8H8ILM

>leaf saying anything about any other country
Stay in your cuckshed.

>le 56% huehue
Nice projection.

I like you burgers, but sometimes you are just retarded.

You do know you've never actually conquered a single country, ever, right?

Need more American glory ITT

America is like Star Wars
Old Republic became the new empire
But Jedi will return, wait a minute.
Holy Shit! This movie is a predictive programming

That's true, we're liberators.

>handegg