Roasties BTFO!

Ha ha ha! Makeapp is awesome. Me and my boys were out bar hopping last night and ended up at a place where our one buddy DJs. It was Karaoke night and the words were up on like 20 tvs around the place. My friend gets the idea to find the ego bitches who are regulars profiles on social media. He used makeapp on all their selfies and uploaded the images to the DJs computer. In between singers we showed the faces of these cunts. Fucking shit went nuclear! Bitches screaming some breaking down crying and leaving. One cunt broke our buddy the DJ's computer then threw a glass at my other buddy hitting him in the arm just hard enough to leave a mark. Male bartender called the cops. The assault was caught on camera. Bitch was arrested. Her fucking makeup ran everywhere as she balled. I took a picture of her in cuffs screaming and crying as she was taken to the cop car. Bitch looked like a cartoon character. It is now my Facebook pic. Lol! We plan on doing this around the city again Saturday night. Ego cunts you have been leveled. Your muh "tall man good job only" dating profiles days are over. It's back to the getting fucked behind the dumpster by the balding dishwasher days. Kek!

enjoy your rape charge.

reminder that rape is the only way to make a woman orgasm

>shitthatdidnthappen.txt

I wish it did but come on OP

Cool story, bor.

I'd like to see this combined with some Fappening photos. Let's really see what we are dealing with.

Holy fucking Beta Batman! You even care about making a woman come is pussy shit. Fuck em and forget about em.

Video or it didnt happen. Someone clever enough to do such a brilliant thing would also know to record it as well.

I want to believe.

Post the pic

This is hilarious.

No for real user. Shit did happen. I woke up junk and checked my image folder and their the bitch was. Text from friend said I should remove the image from my profile cause she may sue. We are thinking about getting some buds at school to do the same.

This post is gay in so many ways kevin spaceys twinks can relate

sure buddy and my dad works for nintendo

Still wearing make up.

I would and may in the future. Right now we are going to try to get this rolling in other states with bros we know. Don't want us to be revealed yet. We think we may have something here. We are going to try it again this weekend. Just got to figure out who we know as DJ's and how to coerce others.

she looks 19 in that pic
which is fitting, considering it's about the age after which the makeup saves them from the "outrages of age"

>famous last words
beware of the roasties collective anons
dont make a faggot like op

I thought I may have dreamt it. It happened. We already know that some guys want to kick our asses.

Ads are getting smart

what an ugly mug

This story happened

So you went out and shamed a stranger like a degenerate and expect that other people will like you for it? Not only are you a degenerate but a sheep. That's nigger tier behavior, sage.

Not true. We were fucking hammered and had to use ours brains as a group effort to barely make this happen. Plus we all pissed and shit ourselves the moment the first bitch hit the screen. My fucking face and sides still hurt from howling. We fucking totally lost it when the bitch broke the laptop. Fucking meltdown.

Delete this

>American customer service
OR
>things that never happened

>Imying roasties would browse a Nazi themed Mongolian throat singing board
Neck yourself

I agree. This app is amazing. It's not the most accurate thing, but damn is it close. It's really just good enough. Honestly, I like make up, I don't like seeing her real ugly face, but I also like doing it for the lulz. You keep up the good fight user. Blow these roasties out

jesus
hi mr.skeleton

posting few

REEEEEE SHITLORDS