Well?

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pRCH5zU4o1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

don't be retarded

this

The hour will come in which all the peoples of the earth will awake, and the Jews will no longer laugh.

youtube.com/watch?v=pRCH5zU4o1k

(keeps getting deleted)

problem solved

Palestine no question.

I'd rather make the holy land European-Christian again but birthrates don't allow for it. Whitey has wasted trillions on the kike for less than nothing in return. Americans treated the inbreds better than their own blood and they still turned on them. They've been removed 359 times through the past.

When do we all collectively say enough is enough? When do we finally look at making a pivot? The Muslims are content to live in separate lands and won't be polluting us through the airwaves or internet cables. They believe Jesus was the prophet before Muhammad. They revere Mary more than any other woman. Kikes believe Jesus is boiling in his excrement for eternity and they believe Mary was a whore. I ask everyone.. why is the choice so apparently obvious, if we're forced to choose?

>The Chosen People commits genocide
>No more moral highground from the 6 gorillons

Some are more equal than others

Palestine.

Your response is exactly why Hitler did nothing wrong.

nuke both

Came here to post this

>nuking the holy land
are you trying to trigger the rapture

I say Israel.
For several reasons. A beachhead for the west is useful to keep the muslim world uniting against us.
To have a right wing nationalist faction in Jewry to oppose the leftist faction very common in diaspora Jews.
And simply because I support a homeland for every people.

Deus vult

Israel
Traitors get it first

>When do we all collectively say enough is enough?

I don't give a fuck

Jews are at least white. And I like some of Seth rogans roles. And Adam sandler was funny back in the day.

Kill all is an option?
No?
Okay, Israel

I side with....
Constantinople

How is that even a question, plebitor? Demolish Israel & reclaim Jerusalem

What about a homeland for palestinians?

I would support a Muslim over a kike any day of the week.

How about killing them both?

Jews aren't white.

Israel is illegitimate.

No argument will change the fact the truth is about to come out and you will FORCIBLY lose Israel.

Palestine is about to rise agian.

Israel

Remove the puppetmasters

Never side with the kikes.

>Support Israel
>Jews remain in west with their foreign lobbying bodies or corproate interests, crypto Jews promote them, and good goyim go along

1 aussie

2 aussie

Bye bye israel. Sandnigs could probably managable without the kikes consantly provoking thier chimpouts.

We could go back to making genie cartoons and shit.

Astoundingly stupid fucking question. Palestinians would be harmless sitting in their little Islamic shithole if it weren't for western and (((western))) intervention. Israel on the other hand is a cancerous hub of Jewish influence around the world.

And lovable curly shoes Sultans that guard caves filled with gold treasures

What has the jew done to me that's so horrible? I'll wait.

Requesting the "I choose Europe" pic

We know, Ahmed.

this one?

This

Lol, do the Jews really think they'll be able to manipulate the replacements as well as whites?
No way, Jews are a parasite of whites.
They reap what they sew.

The only true option. Same goes for the rest of the middle east

that choice should take no more than .02 seconds to deliberate.

Both

>support non-white states
nice try schlomo

fpbp

>Thinking this even takes effort to decide

(((Christianity)))

#whitegenocide