my.mixtape.moe/hstfab.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/tgjrwz.png
my.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg
imgur.com/a/ikrgq
imgur.com/a/QHgyc
imgur.com/a/Y0QBm)
i.imgur.com/ZmFRIPH.png)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A joint request with Nowi, maybe an outfit swap or a playful Nowi and annoyed Tharja.

Tharja wearing any of these characters clothes.
imgur.com/a/5XApL
imgur.com/a/mvtME

Anything with SI.

Tharja refs - imgur.com/a/fdPxg
SI refs - imgur.com/a/jHKHG

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly dressed as Jill from VA-11 HALL-A (i.imgur.com/778R8QI.jpg), but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Hello, requesting please:
- Orihime teaching Ion how to bake donuts or her eating donuts with him
- Orihime wearing Fusion Zamasu’s outfit (if colored, I’d like it to have the colors of her final war outfit) imgur.com/a/W1vuh
Anything else cute of her is good too, thank you.

Requesting any of the following ideas with Rias:
- dressed as Erika, the Knight-Maid Swordcraft leader from Shadowverse imgur.com/a/3WKVm

- something cute like this imgur.com/a/61umj for Pocky Day, which was on Friday

- picking up a Rowlet just like this imgur.com/a/iTbI1

kisekae reference: imgur.com/a/KwGq0

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Thank you and have a nice day.

Hello people of WWD. I'd like a drawing of my waifu Momo Hanakai from Highschool DxD dressed in the new costume of Mashu Kyrielite/Shielder (a.pomf.cat/xarbtz.jpg), or wearing this dress (3DPD warning: a.pomf.cat/hiohuh.jpg), or anything cute or cutelewd, all on the scale of 7 on lewdness.

Thank you if you're planning to do it.

Requesting Ilya as an arachne. Not to particular on how she's drawn so I have a few examples here.imgur.com/a/mYwDq

Have a good weekend, everyone!

Requesting my beloved Momo wearing Touko Aozaki's outfit in Mahoyo, optionally sitting with crossed legs or in another pose that emphasizes her legs. Feel free to replace the fishnets with regular pantyhose if you like. Please and thank you.
References: imgur.com/a/RZ1lL

Requesting Inori wearing this dress and heels i.imgur.com/W5dlq7Q.jpg
Or holding/hugging a big bunny plushie, with a piece of paper with 'user' written on it attached to plushie's face. Hard mode: while lying in bed and wearing some cute lingerie i.imgur.com/q2MMKxd.jpg

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

Hello, drawfriends! I'd like to request my lovely husbando, Izaya Oriahara.

My birthday is on Wednesday, so something birthday related would be nice, like handing the viewer a cake or present with a sweet or smug look on his face while wearing a party hat. Or if you have your own Birthday related idea, I have no problem with that.

If that isn't your thing, feel free to do anything (that isn't too lewd).

Thank you!

This November marks my 10th anniversary with Etna, I'd like to request Etna and my SI at their wedding in one of the wedding dresses and the tux, during some point of the ceremony.
Or perhaps Etna wearing that lovely dress to a date.
Of course if you can think of something else fitting for an anniversary that would be perfectly fine too.

Requesting my lovely Anna walking a Rockruff or lewdly posing as Shielder

Rockruff Ref: i.imgur.com/V0R7y1c.png

Shielder Ref: i.imgur.com/DzsJbTP.jpg

Anything unrelated cute or tasteful lewd is fine too.

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters hugging one of my daughters, please! A happy Polaroid moment, like with Autumn leaves falling would be swell!

imgur.com/a/TsBn3

Alternatively, Mimi grabbing autumn leaves out of the air from a falling tree, please!

Or, if you'd prefer I'd like to request younger Mimi going Super Sayain Blue, please!

i.imgur.com/K8NW9qT.jpg
Thanks if you pick this up!

Requesting Rin having fun out at a shopping district with Miia.
Miia ref:

Hello!
Requesting my lovely waifu Nano Shinonome.
Any of the following would be nice

- Initiating the pocky game, or anything else pocky related.
- Welcoming the viewer home, maybe getting food ready, wearing an apron, or just welcoming with a hug. Anything goes.

Or if you want to use my SI
-SI hugging Nano like this imgur.com/a/Npr2R (or Nano giving the hug, if you want!)
- Cuddling while SI has many kissmarks on his face and an embarassed/shocked look.
- A pocky game picture with SI.

SI ref here if needed: imgur.com/OHaQYHt

Anything else cute, or cutelewd is really appreciated!
Thank you, hope you have a great weekend, and remember to have fun!

Anything you feel like drawing would be great as long it remains sfw & tasteful.
Cool or cozy autumnal themes, fashion & colours always welcome!

A few suggestions otherwise:
- Pocky day on friday means pocky shenanigans, maybe POV play but anything's cool imgur.com/a/VR1vV#dsBMall
- Her lazily reaching for things, exposing a bit of skin in the process or some nice and tasteful top-down bottom-up imgur.com/a/6nSQ8 Or doing other things imgur.com/a/VR1vV
- Sporty outfit, in- or outdoors (fall/winter theme). Exercising encouraged. Spats, shorts, sports bra, tank top, jacket, etc in any combination. Or tons of other outfits imgur.com/a/1Vbpi
- Tasteful or subtle lewd. Midriff, armpits, shoulders, collarbones, thighs, slight peeks, accidental or very deliberate lifts, button pops, etc. Or imgur.com/a/VR1vV#7f9pVxt
- Chilling with headphones on, enjoying a hot drink, or having her cat ears teased/scratched/played with.

Ref albums (bottom) and extra refs for her here imgur.com/a/yw4sK as usual.

Posting for Kuromefag

Requesting kurome sitting down bed with her back resting on a big pillow, with the bedsheets up to her middle, the bedsheets pulled down a bit to the side of her with her patting the bed next to her, telling me to get back in bed because it's too cold.

Or wearing this outfit imgur.com/a/3sclv

Or a family picture with a little girl that looks like her like imgur.com/0QW8hk5

Or lifting up her clothes to reveal wraps, or just wearing wraps like imgur.com/a/KKtjT

Or wearing some cute pajamas.

Hi guys! Could I maybe request Yasuna in these 3 poses please?

Cute
Cat Yasuna with baggy clothing on sitting down being head patted eating a fish cookie

Lewdy Dewdy
Yasuna bent over butt in the air showing off her pantsu with an embarrassed expression

May May
Maybe getting a piggyback ride from God emperor Trump shouting "Grab em by the pussy" or MAGA or doing something with Maxmoefoe or BroTeam Pill

Requesting my cute little dragon doing some workout. Anything cute is appreciated though.

Requesting Hibiki with pocky in her mouth looking at the viewer.

Requesting Taiga acting all teasingly with stick of pocky in her mouth, or something else cute and pocky related, please.
Anything would be appreciated.

Hello again everyone!

I'd like to request my lovely Madotsuki. Specifically, something birthday themed. For example, a POV of her giving the viewer a birthday cake, a gift, or doing something romantic, cute or cutelewd. But really anything like that would be great!

If lewd, it should be in a reasonably in-character way. I.E. 60:40, cute:lewd ratio. Avoid anything 'slutty', please.

I'd like to request Uni. Dressed like a princess, in her 4GO outfit a.pomf.cat/foiaue.jpg, or in any of Hatsune Miku's modules from one of the Project Diva titles, but otherwise I'd like anything. a.pomf.cat/egusik.png Also Uni with a design like this in her CPU form.
I would also request Uni and Yozakura as a pair of Wing Diver or Pale Wing and Fencer from Earth Defence Force, the latter with dual Jackhammer weapons. a.pomf.cat/ohggxy.png a.pomf.cat/vtwren.JPG If anyone wants to be a Ranger or Air Raider to make it a full squad, feel free to suggest.
Alternatively, playing co-op shooting games like Time Crisis - or doing some cosplay and cool poses as the characters. Water guns are good as well!

Requesting Lavinia to be drawn:

Playing a set of marching tenors
imgur.com/a/X3TGV
Wearing Kneesocks' outfit
imgur.com/a/FuxVp
Dressed as a kunoichi, maybe throwing a kunai or with a scroll of sorts
imgur.com/a/jXxRh
Wearing this leaf fairy outfit thing sitting on a leaf or tree, or walking through a field of grass. The wings are a plus
imgur.com/a/TrARP
I totally forgot to look at the date until today and noticed I missed pocky day. Requesting pocky hanging from her lips, If anyone is still feeling festive.

Please and thank you. Have a great weekend!

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari from the series ARIA, please!
To be more specific, I would like to request something based on A "whole new World/Ce rêve bleu" from Aladdin youtube.com/watch?v=xjNShWM2FN4 where Akari would show me the world on her gondola instead of a magic carpet!

Though if you want to do something else, that's alright too as long as it not ill minded or too sexy.

Please and thank you if you pick up my request!

Requesting my cutie, Q.
Her source is 'C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control'.

Suggestions:
-Dressed as a mahou shoujo.
-Wearing the Fiend's outfit from Juniper's Knot: catbox.moe/c/dk0lup
-Wearing or sniffing some clothes that are clearly too large to belong to her.
-Holding a stick of pocky in her mouth as if offering to share it with the viewer.
-Looking embarrassed while hugging a yes/no pillow, or teasing the viewer with the implication it holds.

Anything else that's cute or tasteful would be greatly appreciated, so feel free to play around with any ideas you have.
Thank you for reading, please have a nice week.

Hey everyone!
I'd like to request Dolce wearing a lot of clothing to keep herself warm during these cold winters.
Another idea could be her happily knitting a scarf or some other type of clothing.
Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her.
Hope you all had a great weekend.

Requesting Hitagi writing a letter, open to artist ideas as usual.

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats imgur.com/a/At4BT while wielding the .44 AutoMag from the movie Sudden Impact
•casting a spell as Rivalrun from the Yuru Yuri series "Magical Girl Mikurun", maybe with a wand while saying "Are you sure she uses this?"
Focus mainly on her delicious midriff
•calmly enjoying the sunrise in flannel pajamas while sipping a cup of coffee
•dressed like Alita/Gally from Battle Angel Alita
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great week!

Requesting my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki. Anything related to Pocky day would be lovely, be it POV or him playing a Pocky game with my SI. Thank you for considering my request. SI ref: i.imgur.com/Va43rnV.png

Requesting something cute or cool of him.

I would like to request my lovely snake, Hikage, in one of the following:
- in a Big Sister outfit from Bioshock 2 a.pomf.cat/fltzsp.jpg
a.pomf.cat/frheyx.jpg
- in synchronized Junketsu files.catbox.moe/t5t2cc.jpg
Most anything else is fine, and I have some more ideas on my backlog here imgur.com/a/NnL3U

I would also like to make a joint-request with Tharjafag, with Hikage wearing Tharja's outfit, and Tharja wearing Hikage's shinobi uniform.

Please don't draw her too lewdly.
Thank you for considering, and have a nice a weekend.

Requesting Hakodate Omiko dressed up as Witch Mercy.
Anything else is also fine.

Requesting Murakumo! I can provide more reference if needed

Requesting Kagura wearing her yellow jacket outfit, please!

Outfit reference: imgur.com/8IYgnPG

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

i WWD, I'm requesting my dear Reimu playing the piano maybe wearing a cute dress

Alternatively reading a book and enjoying a coffee looking very comfy and happy

As always anything cute with her is also appreciated, please and thank you in advance

I hope everyone have an amazing weekend

Requesting Nio’s reaction to looking up my name on some boorus or pixiv. Or:
-Doing something Pocky related for Pocky day. The orange ones are my favorite: i.imgur.com/rWTaI4O.jpg
-Wearing any of these outfits: imgur.com/a/oh9iu
Tattoos references: imgur.com/a/zddrX

Requesting Mai Kawakami stretching her arms on her bed after waking up, displaying a surprised expression after noticing a button popping off her shirt
Alternatively Mai putting on socks while sitting on a chair

More references: imgur.com/a/xgBOW

Anything cute or sexy is greatly appreciated. Please and thank you.

Requesting my husbando Kuranosuke Koibuchi wearing headphones, wearing earbuds while offering one to the viewer, or anything cute or handsome.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting Natsume eating a burger while licking the sauce out of her fingers, waving a small American flag, or wearing a USAF baseball cap, anything else that floats your boat is cool as well.

I would love to request Tsubaki Yayoi please, if possible straddling or grinding on a Pakumen doll.

Pakumen - imgur.com/a/s9EeT

Form Izayoi is fine too as is anything else you would like to draw of her, I would appreciate it.

Requesting Chronoire wearing a maid outfit or a bunny suit, thxxx
anything cutesy is nice too
imgur.com/a/Cob9n

Requesting Kneesocks, anything goes.

Something Pocky related would be nice. Pocky game (POV or SI) or biting one maybe.

SI if needed: i.imgur.com/FOGqQh8.png

Requesting Rukia attempting to use a small or hilariously big mallet to ring a Bronzong like a normal bell
Bronzong ref: i.imgur.com/9JJgVjh.png
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA
you're welcome to include a situation that would normally call for bell-ringing as why she's doing it

Requesting Yasuhiro in a simple school uniform ala imgur.com/a/zRr7W either
- studying or taking notes
- or jipping class and napping somewhere (like the roof or a closed off area)

Or whatever else in the world that catches your fancy - provided it isn't lewd or painful - is a-ok.
周末愉快~

FUCK

Your waifu is 10/10 breeding material. Excellent taste

Requesting *Hyun-ae sleeping in cryogenic chamber.

Or wearing thighhighs and long gloves

Or exchanging clothes with satsuki

Anything else cute is fine too

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her sleeping at her desk with user putting a coat around her, cooking Thanksgiving dinner with Fuuka, or dancing with Oricorio while wearing a matching kimono: i.imgur.com/AfzXdZE.jpg

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you.

Hi WWD, I'd love it if you could draw my waifu, Samus, working as a mechanic maybe tightening a bolt on a piece of metal or tired with oil stains on her wiping her forehead or something relating to that. She could be wearing a tank top with maybe like a jump suit unbuttoned or halfway off and welding gloves.

Or anything else would honestly be fine as long as it's thoughtful. Thanks and have a nice day.

Requesting my love Yuu as a powerful fire mage fighting against an evil snowman emperor, or wearing something warm and festive.

Alternatively, a joint request with Yuu and Kobeni wearing kimonos at a festival.
(Kobeni Reference: i.imgur.com/xPV9aOR.jpg )

Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome. Thank you for considering and have a nice weekend!

Good evening, WWD~!

Since the cold times are finally getting near, I request Totty in his bunny kigurumi (bottom left of the reference sheet) resting under a kotatsu. Any other ideas (maybe involving cute fashion or crossdressing) is great too! Thank you in advance and have a nice weekend~!

Requesting Ayaya please, playing a remote controlled robot or anything cute please

Thanks in advance

Requesting RJ please!

I'm requesting Yukiho being cute and comfy please
If you want something specific, how dressed as the Floral Fencer from Shingeki no Bahamut/Shadowverse and being embarrassed about it. Maybe even saying "Strength and beauty together," or "Stop staring" in a cute/flustered way too.
Thanks in advance.
Floral Fencer: imgur.com/a/T8l7L

Requesting my dear Ion. A face holding POV picture like pic related would be amazing, or since today is pocky day something related to that, maybe with one in his mouth or wondering what the whole thing is about in the first place. Anything else is fine too, thank you!

Also joint requesting Orihime teaching Ion how to bake donuts or eating donuts together.

Reposting for Slainebro

Hello WWD, humbly requesting my husbando Slaine Troyard.

I'd love to see him drawn in bkub's style: imgur.com/a/zrd0S or dressed like Byakuya from Danganronpa imgur.com/a/BJYqV
Something pocky day related would be great too, maybe him offering pocky like this imgur.com/a/1Nsjt

But if those ideas aren't interesting to you, anything happy would be perfect. I wish you a great weekend!

Requesting any cute romantic POV interactions with Rika please and thank you.
Or her cooking something with a lot of love.

Requesting my Yuuna wearing Fuuka's outfit from Vivid Strike: i.imgur.com/ImErebs.jpg
But I'd appreciate anything cute or cool of my hero.

Requesting my kawaii kanojo Konata!
While anything cute, cutelewd and/or with SI is always appreciated, a few suggestions:
>Wearing a two-piece santa outfit midriff is a plus
>In a comfy sweater playing a Vita/3DS under a kotatsu
>Putting on a pair of thigh-highs (think Toradora's OP)
>As a catgirl lounging on the sofa in casualwear bonus points for butt

And as always, remember the most important part: having fun!

Requesting Nepgear
Outfits references: imgur.com/a/SXM4d HDD references: imgur.com/a/o559N
More requests: pastebin.com/6CCZsFUq Lewd requests: pastebin.com/NzV8HkWE
Sitting in bed bit sleepy in her pajamas, hugging a pillow
Eating cup noodles

Lewder things(within reason), preferably on the cuter side are fine. Here's a list with some likes/dislikes pastebin.com/udyffNsr. If you have something in mind and it's not on the list, or you're unsure, please ask beforehand. But for something specific;
I'd like to see her wear this very lewd maid outfit imgur.com/a/4oEDj while doing some things, maybe sitting on a counter/table with some whipped cream spilled on her like this chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/5598214, asking if onii-chan wants to have a taste, or bending over on a bed or some other furniture, pointing her butt out intentionally(or however you say it, I'm not really sure) with a focus on it, or something along the lines of lying on a bed with legs spread just a bit, or with focus on soft thighs in a sort of pose like this chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/5605335 Although some other situations could be fine, within reason.
Alternatively, something very similar to this chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/4999006(could work with the above thing, too), either as it is, or holding her hands in a sort of "cup" in front of her mouth

Or anything cute in general, and please ask about anything if needed to.
and to whoever emailed me, sorry I didn't see it, I replied something though

Requesting Kukaku Shiba dressed as Valkyrie from Rainbow Six Siege imgur.com/a/3q8lk
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

It was our anniversary on Thursday. So I would like to request come cute anniversary things with Aigis.

This image, but with her and the crystal heart blue instead of red i.imgur.com/ma2ysc7.jpg
Her in a wedding dress imgur.com/a/qNuBog
Just My SI on any form of date with her or from a POV angle if you want
Her holding a positive pregnancy test looking happy and embarrassed, while I am looking semi confused
Any other SI interaction stuff would be cute, but as always if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or anything else you would want to draw with her.
SI: imgur.com/qudvyTU

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin, since it's my birthday it would've be nice to have something birthday related of her!

I know Halloween is over, but I still would like this regardless.
Halloween request for my waifu, Suigintou from Rozen Maiden, in Mercy's Halloween outfit.
imgur.com/a/NeOHi
imgur.com/a/p0krL
imgur.com/a/rkcd4

Cute lood is acceptable if you wish just, make it tasteful and use spoilers, and don't forget about her doll joints. If you follow the prompt, please spoiler the image.
I hope you have a nice weekend.

Requesting a cute nowaru without twintails, with her hair similar to black heart, it's a good day to request today

Happy birthday, user. I hope you get a drawing.

Thank you friend!

It's not what you asked but I really wanted to draw Reimu. Have a nice week user.

Requesting my beloved Ionasal please! Here's some possible ideas:

• Bringing back a really old idea; her in her pajamas ('MoMoFish' outfit on the ref) inviting the viewer to join her in bed like this would be nice: imgur.com/a/JnOzq
• I'd still like something of her in her 'Darkness Pulsar' outfit: imgur.com/a/CesCX
◦ Something cute and/or romantic with my SI. Ref here: imgur.com/a/s6wR0
◦ Cosplaying as Revy from Black Lagoon or Elizabeth from Nanatsu no Taizai

But as usual I'd be happy with anything; cute, romantic and/or lewd. Thanks in advance!

Requesting my cute Haruka Morishima and I on an ice skating date.

Alternately her dressed more like a boy/in "guy clothes". Some ideas for that
i.imgur.com/iNa3OcL.jpg
i.imgur.com/YZKOLE0.jpg

Anything is appreciated though, cute or cutelewd. Thanks!

Requesting Shalltear Bloodfallen, please.
For some specifics:
-Wearing a swimsuit and crouched over a tidal pool, prodding the local fauna with a twig. Critters can also be horrifying monstrosities.
-Curled up in bed with rumpled sheets tangling her limbs.

Anything else is also fine - lewd, elegant, cute or otherwise.

Requesting casual Sina, being happy, please.
Have a nice week!

Could i request dawn from pokemon holding someones hand smiling happily at the viewer the hands coming from the pov of the viewer basically her holding my hands being happy to see me?

>mfw the weekend is soon over and my waifu wasnt drawn

i'd like more references please

Could be worse

Posting for Cosmofag

Hello to everyone on WWHD! Monday the 14th it's Cosmos' birthday, so I'm requesting:

-Some SI interactions like him giving her flowers of her namesake (my.mixtape.moe/oqwylj.jpg
-Since yesterday was Pocky day, requesting her and SI doing this: (my.mixtape.moe/hstfab.jpg
-PoV giving her a ring pop
-Or another non-lewd situation that you feel drawing.

SI reference: my.mixtape.moe/tgjrwz.png

And thank you for your time.

Humbly requesting Rikka being smug, lewd, or smuglewd.
Or alternatively, anything that her theme inspires you with:
my.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg

If you'd prefer something specific, though, I'd like to request her making the face shown in the middle here, along with the thumbs down if you'd like
imgur.com/a/ikrgq

Thank you in advance, to anyone who takes this into consideration.

OR here, Drawfriend I just love it, it's an amazing draw she looks so cute I love the pose just perfect you made my weekend thank you so much

Please continue making us happy with your drawings

cya everyone until next weekend!

Requesting my Dragon doing one of these things:

- Flashing her panties at me by lifting the skirt she's using with her tail

- Holding a plushie of me and a big goofy smile on her face

- Playing with a golden pocky from her hoard

If you have any other ideas please do them, I would love to see it.

Requesting aireen

I'm glad you liked it user, Reimu is great.

Nice ___lips!

Good Day.

Requesting Amelia with an alternate hair style, reading a book next to a fireplace while it rains outside, hot chocolate is optional or just enjoying the brief sun the season gives by taking a walk outside.

These requests might not interest you so, as always, I'm pretty much fine with almost anything you see fit for drawing.

Thanks for your consideration, and please take easy and enjoy your Sunday.

I would like to request Sakuya sitting out on the front porch, watching the rain come down. Maybe with a warm mug of coffee or tea.

Silly Pocky day stuff is also fun.

As always anything showing off her cute side or her cool calm demeanor is always lovely and appreciated. A bit of cutelewd or suggestive is ok within reason.

I hope everyone had a great weekend and a has a great week ahead of them. I hope everyone had fun drawing and remembered to take it easy. Thanks if you consider drawing her. Take care of yourself this week.

Requesting my lovely Inori drying herself off after a shower.
Alternatively, something cute or lovely in PoV would be great as well.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

She looks so radiant. I like it.

requesting chaton playing a musical instrument of your choice

>every day until you like it

Thanks for the qt reaction CB, I'll remember that bully = bait in the future!

Requesting Rukia dressed as a titangirl from Titanfall 2: imgur.com/a/QHgyc
Less lewd, more cool armor would be nice but anything is good. Thanks!

Requesting my darling Miia having fun out at a shopping district doing anything fun with Rin Eba.
Like shopping for clothes, playing an arcade game, any mall activity you can think of. Anything funny or cute would be fine.

That aside, something like Miia in a bedlah like Princess Jasmine's or this Umbreon gijinka cosplay would be nice. Without the ears on the hood (imgur.com/a/Y0QBm) Or perhaps me or an SI booping Miia cutely on the nose.

Really, anything nice is fine by me. Also, here's a pattern for her scales in case you need it. (i.imgur.com/ZmFRIPH.png)
Thank you in advance.

She won't be drawn

I know.

I would like anything of Blanc please.

Maybe.

I'm used to it, and it makes it that much sweeter when she does.

Rare waifus will never be drawn..