eng.tau.ac.il/~msbm/resources/55.PDF
emeraldinsight.com/doi/pdfplus/10.1108/09556221111166284
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26403697
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24509183
tribology-abc.com/calculators/damping_1.htm
pastery.net/fgqhxa/
youtube.com/watch?v=xfBuj5MbAkA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You apply a force greater than the damping constant of the soft body in question.

Makes sense

Can you explain this again but in the language of mathematics?

Gimme a minute. I'm already sketching it out.

Before we go into the math, we have to start with the anatomy.

The mammalian breast consists of lactiferous glands embedded in adipose tissue, and held up by an elastic part known as Cooper's ligaments. Breasts typically range in weight from 500 to 1000 grams.

Human tissue is generally incompressible, so the elastic properties can be summarized as a simple relationship between the strain and the elastic modulus. In breast adipose tissue, this is:

0.01: 4.8
0.05: 6.6
0.10: 10.4
0.14: 17.4

The strains are all nominal (engineering) strains, and if I'm reading this report right, the moduli are all in kPa.

(Finding a somewhat more comprehensive source to go off of)

However, the property that determines the "jiggle" is the shear modulus. This can be anywhere from 0.5 to 25kPa in a healthy young woman

You're very dedicated towards this

go on.....

I'm working on it. I'm trying to set up a model.

A what?

A breast theoretically has three axis of movement and three degrees of freedom (none of them rotational). HOWEVER, if we're talking about "bounce", then the only one we're concerned with is the vertical direction. Therefore, we can model the breast as a mass connected to a frame (the ribcage) via an elastic spring and a viscous damper.

he's paying a hooker to come round so he can prove his data.

Cowgirl position.

what the fuck is going on here

If they're not bouncing you're not pumping hard enough

I'm attempting to calculate the dynamics of a human breast.

Also, Anthony Bourdain is doing a new episode on Japan on CNN right now, if you're interested.

You should screencap this thread and start another one once you're done, because is most likely this will die before you finish.

I hope we get to Sakura Trick levels of bullshit.

Nah, I don't have the time or the money for that. There's plenty of medical literature on the subject.
I'm trying to keep it alive by posting pieces of my work as I go.

Keep going, I wanna to see where this goes, and I guess a post in ten minutes is enough

Fair enough, I'll do my best to keep this alive.

mathb.in/105804 to derive the spring constant from the bulk parameters.

non knows

butts

Modeling the breast as an approximately uniform hemisphere with a known volume (from cup size):
mathb.in/105806

bumping for physics

To make things easier, let's take one of the larger-busted Keijo players, with a DD cup (volume 1900 ml) and 1kg mass, and a modulus of 15kPa. That gives us a spring constant of 4561.83 N/m. We also, thanks to a handy calculator, have a viscous damping constant of 0.02 Pa*s.

bumping to keep the physics alive

And FINALLY, plugging the aforementioned values into OpenModelica and simulating, we get this lovely velocity plot.

Sources:
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0020768310002465
eng.tau.ac.il/~msbm/resources/55.PDF
emeraldinsight.com/doi/pdfplus/10.1108/09556221111166284
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26403697
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24509183
tribology-abc.com/calculators/damping_1.htm

I'm too understand this

Hold on, I think I made a mistake with the simulator. Give me a couple minutes to fix it.

too dumb to*

If she let me massage them, I can make them bigger

Does that actually work? Do you have to do it everyday for hours on end? I'm willing to massage her breats to get them bigger too, I just wanna know how much time and effort I have put it in.

Sadly no. The size of breasts is dependent on body fat, water, and hormone levels. Not massaging.

but remember that to get a good ass you can make some squats and get good results, that's why I am an ass man

>mathb.in/105804
dis nigga

How does this exist?

I'm emotionally conflicted

So many years later, and my shitty image is still used. It brings a tear to my eye

I'm still not getting it right.

The way I'm doing it is causing the mass to be pulled indefinitely downwards, which is clearly not what happens.

Who knew breasts could be so complicated?

I'm in that image as well.

What was the deleted file?

I HAVE TO KNOW

It was a simple line plot. I deleted it because I realized it was wrong. I'm still trying to debug the model.

Not nearly as excited, but good work on putting all this together nonetheless.

I am confused how a bunch of fucking autists are confused that legitimate research and scientific activity were put into properly understanding and mathematically explaining breast physics.

user, if rubbing a body part could make it bigger, every man on earth would be standing on his own dick half the time.

Any progress?

Got it. Finally. Only took another hour.

Here is the lumped component model in its final form. The breast is represented by mass1 and a standard human jump of 2m/s^2 for 0.1s is used as the initial impulse.

The Modelica source code is available at pastery.net/fgqhxa/ under the GNU GPLv3.

>11 Hz breasts
wat

Well if you jump around too much, of course they'll hertz.

fucking carlos

The filename doesn't add up with the webm

Yes it does.

Did you load the subs into a raw? You savage.

HE DID IT. THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Can't really put into words how bewildered I am

now I've seen everything

>Took an hour for shit a 5 year old could've done and said
Sasuga Sup Forums

There's a difference between making an observation and quantifying it.

I'm sure Sup Forums could write dozens of peer-reviewed papers about physics of female breasts.

All of my work was based on existing scientific papers on the subject. Apparently a lot of research has been done on clinical elastography.

Yes, that's right folks, doctors are trying to diagnose breast cancer by measuring how it affects breast jiggling.

Sup Forums Can write everything on breasts except how they feel.

I knew Science can be fun!
Where do I join??
Or do I have some experience with breasts before I'm allowed to join?

>this thread
I'm conflicted over what to consider of this.

Given how little free time med-track students seem to have, I'm sure more than one male gynecologist has had no personal experience with breast tissue until their residency.

plz gib software

I already said, OpenModelica. It's available for free.

>vlcsnap

And? Your point is..?

You're a pleb

>Keijo brings out the best in Sup Forums

This is why I'm still here.

She can do 30 thrust in 40 animation frames. At 29 frame/second, that means 1.38 seconds. That means 21.75 thrusts per second. If you assume each of her thrusts travels 2 feet out and 2 feet back in, that's a distance of 4 feet, 21.75 times per second, or 87 feet per second. Basically, her hips can move at the speed of 59.318mph. In short, sex with her will mean certain death.

This is so disgusting...

Is that an armored suit?
ERECT NIPPLES IN SKINTIGHT BODYSUITS

sorry, but what's the y-axis supposed to represent?

I'd tell you to tie a noose and suspend yourself permanently but it wouldn't befair to the rope.

You're an idiot. vlc is perfectly fine, and when you adjust the settings properly it is superior to MPC or anything else. BUT you probably tried it on default once and saw pixelation, or not even that you just saw some memes and decided to treat them as word of god.

Then I just have to train my dick to withstand speeds of over 60 mph. With time, weights, steroids, and repressed sexual frustration, I can achieve anything my dick desires.

Literally who is this shit made for?

Basically like multiple footballs to the nads
youtube.com/watch?v=xfBuj5MbAkA

Casuals will pick up the shock rifle, fire over someone elses shoulder and complain about how it did nothing instead of a double damage headshot. Then they're go back to playing McREE.

I don't understand a pixel or word of this, but I'll trust what you say, math wizard.

what is the best method to slice her tits off and roast them over a fire?

This is literally first year engineering stuff

math is for nerds

This.
The guy probably thinks screencapping a stream is better.

Yeah, and everyone on earth is an engineer, amirite?

A better question is who ISN'T it made for? People who love hot blooded action? Check. People who love tits? Check. People who love ass? Check. People who love fucking intense music? Check. People who love SOL? Check. If you don't fall under any of these categories, you aren't important anyway.

And thus Asstronomy was established IRL

is this /u/?

No it's Sup Forums

Who screencapping this?

It's nothing mindblowing, user. This is derp_commander's thing. If anything, the thing he did for Haruhi was more impressive.