Her and Mobbu are endgame, right?

Her and Mobbu are endgame, right?
I'd hope so, he doesn't have a shred of chemistry with anyone else.

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=59786075
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tsubomi could turn out to have an actual personality, and mesh pretty well with him.
Although, Mob winding up the girl he liked for purely superficial reasons, even if only to start with, would kind of rub me the wrong way.

>implying ONE gives a shit about romance
>implying Mob will have an unambiguous romantic endgame

He's going to wind up with Teru, don't kid yourself.

I hope so.

She's the only one written to have an actual, tangible personality, so.

all straight ships with mob are bad op

>tome
only uses him to catch espers, doesnt really seem to care about him

mezato
>literally starts a cult about him and doesnt really care about mob as a person, constantly puts him in situations he is totally uncomfortable

>tsubomi
we don't know how they fell apart as friends but currently she doesn't seem to care about mob at all, you could even interpret the "that wasn't so bad" line as tsubomi being the one that made the bet with emi in the first place

>emi
only asked him out as a dare, played with his feelings

>minori
do i really need to fucking say it?

that leaves teru but honestly mob doesn't seem to care about him like, at all

Emi is the best one. Even Tsubomi approves.

I hope next chapter is 15 pages. Spending a week without my dose of Mob is really difficult.

also season 2 fucking when ;_;

Can someone post the page where Reigen is working is out? It was an omake, but I forgot the chapter.

Honestly Tsubomi needs some development already.
She's one of the major driving forces for Mob's attempts at distancing himself from relying on his power
Yet she has the least development of all the girls Mob as met.
I REALLY hate to say this but...
She's almost as bad as the MC's 'girlfriend' of World's End Harem in terms of character and us as an audience empathizing with Mob's feelings for her.

That's because she was never meant to be a full fledged character, user. She's more of a plot device than an actual person, she doesn't really need to be anything else (at least imo). I don't think we're meant to empathize with Mob's feelings for her (as those feelings themselves are never being fleshed out beyond the basic premise that Turbobitch-chan is cute and used to be his friendo) so much as we're meant to empathize with the idea of being a teen and falling in love for the first time.

Think of Luluco and Nova-kun for example: anyone in hindsight could tell her infatuation with him was in essence nothing but a shallow ass teenage love, since Nova had literally no personality to speak of. But to her and at that point in time that love was a pretty big deal, and that's what mattered.

Fucking OST WHEN?!

November 2-something.

I think November 23? So ten days. Unless it was the 28.

28 or 23... I'm not sure.

I need that Teru/Reigen/Mob/Gratitude/whatever starts playing when Shou makes his first appearence/Ishiguro going ham on Reigen track so bad.

Translation?

Mob doesn't like Tsubomi because she's pretty, they were childhood friends. She represents someone who sees him as a person and doesn't see him in terms of his psychic power

>tfw no Tome gf

I don't know what it is but she's exactly my type

Thank you friend.

Repostan' :

>BD Volume 3 Photo Shoot
>(i'm taking the picture) (okaay)

Tome
>Wait, why do we have to take pose like that... (me in particular, who's probably more in pain than everybody else...)

Mezato
>Hyaaaa!!
>Ku...Kurata-senpai... Eerr...

>C-could you please move your head away from my butt a little...

Tome
>Aah! Alright! So-sorry about that, Mezato-san!!
>Yes...
>But you know weirdly enough, it felt pretty good...
Mezato
>E-Eeeeeh!?

Tsubomi
>(fucking yurishit...)
>End this already

Translation?

I want to SEXUALLY fuck Tome!

These are really fucking cute.

Mob X Minori is OTP

Tome is adorable

>tfw no Tome gf

Why no love for Mezato, ever?

You mean Mogami x Minori.

She's not so bad, Minori is the absolute worst.

Is that really the actual art of the series?

Sure is.

Yes.

>Mob x a girl
>not Mob x Ritsu
Shit tastes to be honest.

Mukai is better than all of those girls though!

Mob clearly got overboard with showing off the psychic power and Tsubomi ditched him. Pretty sure they could still be friends, since Tsubomi isn't really that bad towards Mob, it's just Mob thinking that he can't even talk to Tsubomi until he becomes good at running.

If I was forced to choose a ship that'd be it.

Tome is perfect.

10000 hours in MS Paint

It looks weird to have all that shading on the body with such a simple face

I really like this. I want more detailed-body-but-simple-face girls

Tsubomi a massive shit. Anyone but her please.

So, what's the entity inside Mob, do you think?
Eldritch being, right? Some sort of psychic demon?

is this the greatest manga of all time

yes

Good shit, user.

Please tell me what chapter the anime ended on senpai

51 but you miss a ton of good omakes

50-51.

I'd read it anyway, as some things are different.

Emi is the one that really love Mob

So is ONE determine to end the series on issue 100 or something

naisu

seems like it unfortunately

by the way does anyone have a clean photo or scan of this

Not yet, I should have the magazine coming in the next week or so.
Artsbook Nat or whatever her name is will probably have it sooner or later.

I would say his powers in their purest form since it never demonstrated sentience and only seems to pop up when "the vessel is destroyed" (kindof like how Mogami's spirits went loose when Mob destroyed him the first time), but that could be some Elder God too (in which case you'd have to wonder why he/it never felt the need to communicate with his opponents or with Mob all this time)...

I'm really curious.

Glorious.
Tome makes me have faith in true love again.

Those aren't even Tome's proportions.

Who cares about that?
With or without supermodel proportions, Tome is a miracle treasure of the universe.

Writer-chan is best.
Tomo is second tho.

Not a chance
We still have zero idea what ???%
Multiple Character Goals are still unfinished (Tome contacting Aliens which could be an AMAZING arc given ONE's track record with Boros, Ritsu and maybe even the Awakening lab kids becoming legitimate Psychics, Mob himself becoming strong physically)
And there are still untapped threats that could be used such as actual demons/devils.
Besides, this Psycho Helmet Cult Arc ending in 5 chapters would honestly really a big let down considering how long it built

I would like to believe this, but then why is he streeeetching out the latest chapters into multiple parts?

It'll obviously be Mob and Dimple. Forever in the Broccoli tree.

He was stretching chapters into multiple parts for a while, the only two especially huge chapters are 90 "Boss Fight" and 97 "Dimple Is...".

>We still have zero idea what ???%
I don't think there ever was suppose to be a mystery, it's just mobs emotions(thus control and limitation of powers) going out of control due to being unconscious

Sorry for the stupid question but where can I find those illustrations. I assume they're official.

I am curious as well

The only two female characters who have any chemistry with Mob are (obviously) Tome and Mezato.
And the latter only started having chemistry with Mob after the Scar arc. Earlier, whenever the two share a conversation, they aren't even really talking to each other. pic related

That camera looks like a condom.

They're fanart
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=59786075

Judging by what the anime has very heavily implied, I don't think that's 100% what it is.

One has been doing this for a while, even with OPM.

I WANT TO MARRY REIGEN!

I don't know about that: doesn't Mob being out cold/dead kindof suggest that whatever take his place isn't him? I don't think there's a connection between ??? and his emotions, or at least none has been made in the manga so far.

I'M GOING TO MARRY NIISAN!

Ritsu Pls

Minori is best girl

>tfw you'll never lick mobbu's thighs

Would Sup Forums drink Mob's milk?

Alright ill give it a straight through read. Thank you for the answers and advice

really? I haven't seen that, maybe the sites I go to for it rename the chapters.

bumpu

bamp

H-how did he know?

>Would Sup Forums drink Mob's milk?
Without hesitation.

I finally caved and bought all the manga.
I have goods, blurays and magazines ordered and coming in.

I really really want and need a second season.
;_;

Second season fucking when?

Did you buy all the volumes? From where?

Can someone post the page where Mob telekinetically picks up all the pieces of that one girl's torn up story?

I did.
I got 1-11 from mandarake and 12 and 13 from Amazon JP.
I'd suggest getting as many as you can from Amazon as it supports ONE and they are brand new.

I swear I would be so jelly if you got the salt shaker

I actually did.
I missed the shirt off of one's website but got the salt shaker.
I lend you my salt if you were my neighbor and needed it user.

I got the assorted salts too I haven't used them yet though.
>Salt for "Salt Splash"
>Edible Salt, Set of 3 Types (Japanese ume plum salt, sauce salt, tempura salt)
>w/Bonus L size bromide (1 randomly included from 3 types)

Fucking lucky I wanted this shirt but hell I am too broke to get it

You are too kind user. Once I stop procrastinating and start up that Reigen plush I wouldnt feel so bad

That's why I've been on the fence about Mandarake. It'd be cheaper to get them second hand but I want the purchase to count.