Protip: You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lF-3bPgKZ7c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your Name.

fune wo amu

sangatsu no lion

flip flappers (debatable)

If you disagree with these choices please present counterarguments, lets all refrain from falling into the trap of petty insults and personal attacks.

>fune wo amu
rakugo wannabe
>sangatsu no lion
shaftisms, shaftisms everywhere
>flip flappers
this

Haikyuu

besides Tsukki, very boring

Flip Flappers.

What's so great about flip flapper?

Flip Flappers is good, Drifters is a good adaptation, and Keijo is a good adaptation that gives me a hard on. Those are my personal top three for this season.

sakuga and it gives user an excuse to pretend that it's super deep by over-reading into everything.

It's like madoka but without any intention on the creators' part and entirely dependent on the audience to imagine the depth.

Saying it's the best show this season really isn't saying much at all to be honest, but it has a fresh and somewhat unique way of storytelling even if the story itself is kinda stupid and it's quite visually appealing as well. A solid 7.5 out of 10, definitely worth watching.

better than mob pshit

Funniest part is we've already pretty much figured out that the core of the story is literally just some random teenage bitch going through puberty, and all the symbolism is basically just allegory for her being sexually confused. And people still try to overanalyze it to the furthest degree, maybe they're idiots or maybe they're just bored but I think when you're getting to the point where you're trying to draw complex conclusions from the number of syllables in the various characters names (yes, some of them are actually doing that) you're kinda starting to miss some of the point. Despite it's high points there really isn't anything in there your average anime fan shouldn't be able to figure out.

三月のlion

You mustn't have heard of "Okusama ga Seitokaichou!+!".

Look up the uncensored version. You're welcome OP

BOKU

I wouldn't say that now, ONE is actially a pretty good writer in his own right and BONES is known for consistently being one of the highest quality studios of this day and age, very few times do they produce something that doesn't impress. You can't really compare it to FF though because they're two completely different things with different "goals" I guess you could say that they want to achieve, Flip Flapper's strong point is in it's visual storytelling over exposition, whereas Mob Psycho has elements of shounen parody on top of being it's own story with that unique ONE flavor to it that keeps it interesting and enjoyable. In my opinion at least, I'm sure there's no shortage of people who hate his writing but I find him refreshing.

I'm enjoying Kaiju!!!!
and Drifters despite its serious flaws
and Bungou Stray dogs

haven't watched much else
but do wanna mention I dropped flip flappers without finishing the first episode cause it was so terrible and wanna know what's wrong with those that didn't

I mean that in terms of style over substance, ff anime is superior. mob anime is cool, but the first half is very average.

Drifters is worth watching, 6 episodes out so far.

Lost interest at episode 3.

>thinly veiled rec thread

youtube.com/watch?v=lF-3bPgKZ7c

The new Working season is pretty good

Keijo

Couldn't get past episode 2.

Not our fault you have shit taste

I hate the bigass eyes

Nanbaka is fucking hilarious. A dude's prison shackles turned his arms into swords.

natsume

Anything you dislike.

Thank you.

>veiled
>Implying

>rec thread lasted six hours
why this

>watching anime instead of being mangafags
Git gud boyz.

Name 1 (ONE) anime

How's To Be Hero? I was interested when I saw it was by excel saga's director, but nobody's really been talking about it.

ummmm this