Did they deserve it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PbuQF-GeDfs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They deserved an extra one on Tokyo

You fags know that nukes aren't real right? The fuckin state of this board

Tokyo was already firebombed we couldn’t test it on them

You’re not real faggot

youre either a boomer or a retard or both. there are no nukes.

Prove to me that there are no nukes.

Using nukes saved more lives in the long run, plus it was free publicity what the US could do and a nice testing site.

youtu.be/PbuQF-GeDfs

It depends, what kind of ice cream is that?

2 scoops

No.

No, infact, they didn't deserve getting in war with the us in the first place. First off, WW2 was started by the kikes in the first place to destroy German nationalism and rising antisemitism. Roosevelt purposefully wanted to enter the war but had no means of doing so, so what he did was block trading and sanctions on both German and Japan, and froze Japan's assets. Which was an act of war.

Japan attacked first, and Germany declared war on the US. Both were huge mistakes. If they had stayed away from the US, they might have fought to a stalemate.

Imagine how much better off the world would be today if it was NYC and Washington DC that got nuked instead of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

>my sides

What's up with the bots on this board?

Ya, they did.

Checked and kek'd

Discount double check

Go watch the show "The Man in the High Castle"

It paints a pretty good picture of what the world would be like if axis powers had won. Not to mention the show itself is pretty good.

"I am become Death, destroyer of worlds."

nice.

Wish I had time, but thanks.

Med school for me is from 7:00 AM to 10:00 pm 6 days a week.

I only like the Japanese-Jewish mongrel with a nose job about the show. She's CUTE.

We all deserve it.

Time to swallow the redpill

lol

Things with the biggest impact, always come in twos.

Kek

Don't start no shit. Won't be no shit.

I’m 6’3 Young and a chad you don’t know shit pussy bitch

>2 doubles
>that pic

I meant that to this bitch *

Also guess """who""" developed the bomb in the first place? All of the most important figures in the Manhattan Project were of the same ethnicity. Dozens and dozens of them.

They were really hoping to wipe Germany out. They were willing to put the entire world under the shadow of the Cold War and possible apocalypse, all so they had a shot at destroying Germany once and for all. Mass immigration is just plan B.

So when Germany surrendered, all accounts show they started having second thoughts. Many of """them""" actually didn't want to nuke Japan, but they had already set the machine in motion.

One more important fact is that, as many of the scientists PUBLICLY stated, they wanted to end all war and bring all nations into a one-world superstate, and this idea was promoted by the whole tribe everywhere. This is why they leaked the plans to the USSR.

It's still being promoted. When you watch The Day The Earth Stood Still, whose message is explicitly about how we should hand over our personal freedoms """somebody""" because nukes are scary, realize it was produced by Julian Blaustein.

>You fags know that nukes aren't real right? The fuckin state of this board

Now i want to know the theory on why they are not real. Enlighten us user.

And hiroshima was for funzies?

my negro

if they deserved it? not sure
if it affected them, pic related

Japan was trying to surrender already, the nukes weren’t necessary but when you got em you want to use them especially when you’re already looking towards a war with Russia

But, Japan deserved those bombs. They acted like demons in their colonial conquests and got their karma

They know this too. That’s why they just brushed it off and got back on their horse without making much noise about it. Their attitude is “it’s war and we lost”

Nobody’s mentioned that we did it to prove a poiint to the Soviets yet

AM DISAPPOINT

>implying pearl harbor wasnt an inside job

kek

We probably knew about it and let it happen

That's right. We knew the Japs were willing to surrender on the single condition that the Emperor remain on his throne, but we wanted unconditional surrender. This gave us the time to nuke them.

Why then, when we obtained unconditional surrender by turning ourselves into war criminals, did we allow the Emperor to remain on his throne ANYWAY?

>Japan attacked first
Because US froze Japan's assets and blocked essential trading. For what reason? Japan/China situation going on had nothing to do with US.
>and Germany declared war on the US
Because US declared war on Japan, an ally of Germany.

You are right in saying that Germany should have left Japan in the dust, but Hitler was too much of a bro to let that happen. Japan had every right to fuck over us for trying to instigate a war and not minding their own business, oh right, just like what they are doing now.

oh yeah

checked, checked and check

Why are Americans always so keen on destroying places of actual Culture?
No offense, Burgers, but with the amount of Art, Architecture and Beauty destroyed in Germany alone you deserve a couple of Nukes heading your way.

maybe you shouldn't have started a war muhammed

We are americans. We you fuck with us we completely destroy you country until we win or just get bored and leave.

Like most historic Jewish military operations, the great massacres of World War II occurred not on the battlefield, but in peaceful neighborhood communities.
This was in accordance with the dictate of the Book of Esther, which directs the Jews to massacre women and children, to exterminate the families of those who dare to oppose them.
Thus it was in Dresden, a historic German cultural center, where many thousands of German women and children, refugees from Communism, had gathered. They were assured by the Red Cross that they would be safe, even while the Jewish generals were preparing to murder the men. The blood-maddened Jews desired not only to murder as many German civilians as possible but also to erase from history all evidence of Western civilization, the greatest examples of White culture which had been gathered in Dresden, the irreplaceable porcelain, the priceless paintings, the baroque furniture and the rococo mansions with their poetry carved in stone. All was laid waste in a mass bombing attack in which some 300,000 German civilians died in a city which was not even a military target!

Like Dresden, Hiroshima was also an ancient cultural center, with no visible military objective. Its non- combatant families also died horribly by the hundreds of thousands. Many were pulverized instantly by the first atomic bomb ever used in a military operation, but thousands of other victims lived on for years, mangled and burned, their limbs and organs slowly rotting away from radiation poisoning. Even while the Japanese officials were desperately suing for peace, the Jews hastily ordered the dropping of a second atomic bomb, this one on Nagasaki, bringing off a second 'test' of their Hellbomb against helpless non-combatants, as prescribed by the Book of Esther. Again, hundreds of thousands of civilians died horribly.
The Jew wiped out the christian samurai in one go

This is an important and very often overlooked piece of the puzzle.

The "two nukes were not enough" meme is funny, but it's deeply bluepilled.

Well this is a whole new level of crazy.

Elaborate in what way we have fucked with you.
In WW1 we sunk a ship you sailed into a marked and designated Zone in which you were warned, even in your own bloody newspapers, that we would sink them.
Let alone the fact that you filled them with Ammo and Guns for the Brits, completly violating your "Neutrality".

In WW2 we sided with the Japs, who made some sorta revenge for you forcing them to open their ports half a century earlier.
I grant you that WW2 you declaring war on us was justified. The destruction of our Culture and our Spirits was not, especially since you provided nothing but the root for modern day liberalism to replace it.

What difference does it make? We did just as much damage with all the fire bombing runs. This just saved a shitload on gas money.

There was no reason for war but American imperialists just had to push. War criminals all of them. Sick jew loving killers. American imperialists joined with Russians to fight for communism. They bombed innocent civilians in Germany, Japan and Finland and for what reason? To suck jew dick. Disgusting. Shame on you, baby killers. It's fucking amazing how far Anglo shabbos goy can go in need of please his master. Why? What feels you get when serving your hooknose master? Were you bullied in school? Are you retarded?

You declared war on us and sided with our worst enemies.

So we kicked the shit out of you so hard you stopped that shit. You fuckers got what you deserved. War is hell, it's not a pussies game. You are just being a pussy. Don't like how we fight a war, don't go to war with us.

Because we will fuck you up. And even if we just get bored and wander off we'll leave your country a fucking moonscape, filled with cancer victims and millions of maimed people. WE DON'T GIVE A SHIT.

sauce
Bottom left pic....asking for a friend

its the truth you dumbass, the British Royal Air Force intentionally targeted Civilian populations for mass carpet bombing.

sorry your worthless country never amounted to anything. enjoy sucking my 56% hogg

>We dont give a shit.
Then please, never ever complain about the current state of the West again, Mr. 56%.
I suppose that is the price of not giving a shit, because if you blow up the cultural heart of the West (and Whites) you are expected to deliver a replacement. You didnt and now you complain that everything is shit.

Even if was true it wouldn't matter. I'm not going to debate if it is true or not that's not the point.

The point is world war 2 was a total war. No holds bar, to the death, war of attrition and annihilation.

Stop being a Nu-male pussy and acting like it wasn't.

Why did they target the biggest Christian city in japan ? That might be the most important aspect of the bombing

"cultural heart of the west"

That culture was weak and couldn't defend itself. Why the fuck would I care it was destroyed?

>or just get bored and leave.
Is this one of those attempts to save face for failure that was vietnam? kek

>especially since you provided nothing but the root for modern day liberalism to replace it.

I promise you, many of us are pretty pissed about that part too.

Did who deserve what?

>calls truth crazy
>is wrong
>DEERRRRRR UR A NU MALE
fuck off kike shill

Jews started that war. There is no glory fighting for jews no matter how many medals and documents you make.

Bet I’m more of an Aryan than this pussy

1. Yes
2. It was only done because the japs were relentless. Okinawa was so fucking bad and when we started winning an entire village fucking killed themselves

I repeat

The point is world war 2 was a total war. No holds bar, to the death, war of attrition and annihilation.

Stop being a Nu-male pussy and acting like it wasn't.

So is a Rose or a Painting, but just because you can destroy both with enough pieces of frozen shit doesnt mean that frozen shit is superior.
Our Culture defended itself to the last and everyday I see Nogs raping people in Bong and Burgerland, I humbly say: "Oh boy, I sure hope Danzig being in Poland was worth it, Anglos."

Chinese
Russian
Vietnam Army
Vietcong insurgents
Vs
USA

And we still had a 15+KD ratio
The only reason we didn’t glass it was bc of outside influence

theres been a recent push that nukes arent real to deflect from the seriousness of hillary being a goddamn traitor

>wah wah wah wah
>you guys were too rough

World war 2 I repeat was a bloodfest full of death and destruction. It was pure attrition and grinding and blood.

And you want to bitch that we were too rough?

that's moronic. i'm heading out

YES...... what are we talking about?

I'm glad it was Japan instead of the original target which was going to be Germany.

dog bless

You could have won the War without completly fucking up everything coming afterwards.
You could have won without handing Stalin half of Europe. You could have won without making Nationalism a criminal offense for the better part of a Century to come.
You fucked up majorly, arguebly not as much as the Entente in WW1, but still pretty fucking hard.

Lost
Just lost so fucking hard I can't even

It ended the war. How many people did that save?

based on how the place is now i wish it was germany

>this triple double skewp get