Why do many in the alt-right believe that blacks have low IQ's?? Barack Obama had a huge IQ

Why do many in the alt-right believe that blacks have low IQ's?? Barack Obama had a huge IQ

google.com/amp/s/pumpkinperson.com/2015/01/08/the-iq-of-president-obama/amp/

And its not just Obama other black men have had huge IQ's

Other urls found in this thread:

listovative.com/top-12-people-highest-iq-world/
realclearpolitics.com/articles/2012/05/25/obama_is_not_that_bright_114271.html
youtube.com/watch?v=16Tu3kR77NE
google.com/amp/s/www.brookings.edu/articles/the-black-white-test-score-gap-why-it-persists-and-what-can-be-done/amp/
youtu.be/fISgE1pXvWk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He gets his IQ from his white genes nigga

(White mother)

He has 160 IQ your saying thats because of his mom?

WE

WUZ

>He has 160 IQ
source?

nothing this nigger has done has demonstrated an above average IQ. it doesn't take a 160 IQ to develop social skills and play your race card.

KANGZ!

I gave you the source read the OP

Yeah, how about Mugabe? The one who starved his entire country and ruined it's economy? Oh don't want to talk about him? I thought the same.

Obama is half white so your thread is automatically invalid. In addition even if he was full nig, the bell curve theory does not prevent all blacks from being high IQ, just says they are a statistical anomaly.

how the fukk did he lose Iraq to ISIS then with 24 US military bases there?

Ok here are 10 most high iq people. There is a black guy

hur dur there exceptions therefore you are wrong

sage this shill bait

>Barack Obama had a huge IQ

Really? Where are the results of his IQ test published? Did Obama ever release his college transcripts?

“There are things you can do individually, though, to save energy,” Obama said. “Making sure your tires are properly inflated – simple thing. But we could save all the oil that they’re talking about getting off drilling – if everybody was just inflating their tires? And getting regular tune-ups? You’d actually save just as much!”

>12. Sharon Stone (IQ level- 154)

damn these genes will be lost

Black guy on 10 most high IQ people on earth

Yeah but how does that work? They're bicycles

Black guy or (Nigger) as you call them is number 7 of the list

Its not only him other black men have good high IQ's

So somebody made up fake IQ numbers. Are you so gullible that you believe this stuff? (You: "Duh. Oh, golly. Everyone knows that everything you read on the internet is true.")

When and where did Obama actually take an IQ test? What were the results of an actual IQ test?

You can't do much when the rest is clinically retarded, remember Mugabe? Why you always put a half breed as an example of black intelligence but not actual black African leaders?

Here's the list again! The black man is not half breed his mom and dad were black

I gave you the source! It tells you the university that tested obama when he went to Columbia university

>Barack Obama had a huge IQ
>Yeah ignore the rest of black leaders who are shit
>Just focus in this single case of high IQ
>Who cares about the majority
What a shock, a brick in a mud house doesn't make that one of Brick.

Africa is known for having low IQ's because they are unfamiliar with the west! According to you racist assholes! Black people have low IQ's well thats not true

They're so smart that they were enslaved and beaten by every single other race, what a high display of intelligence and cunningness, they sure amaze me.

>pumpkinperson.com
Great source retard. Niggers are stupid af.

>>pumpkinperson.com
Give me the bicycle

Blacks having low IQs is not controversial. The controversy is about why they have low IQs: "systemic racism" or genes.

Ok here

realclearpolitics.com/articles/2012/05/25/obama_is_not_that_bright_114271.html
Facts!

Great source retard. Kys.

Barry was 115-120, tops.

exception proves the rule, no?

the Negroe is cancer ....

despite his sheer brilliance, he fucked America up quite well

If u scroll up the thread you will find an article i posted showing top 10 high IQ people on earth! And number 7 is a black man! No half breed

That still proves that blacks are not 89 or lower!

The argument is blacks as a group have low IQ, genetic predisposition that makes them violent, worse off, unable to maintain advanced societies. Demonstrably true from IQ scores, crime data, and comparing african countries to western and asians.

>BUT THIS NIGGA SMART THO

You could find a 200 IQ halfbreed outlier and it still wouldn't make a lick of difference. You understand how statistics work, right?

just gonna leave this here

nigger detected

the center line doesn't exist. that fucking curve isn't reality, its an abstraction. It's a useful mathematical tool in some cases, but can also be generalized far too much, and in the worse case lead you to believe it is realer than the thing it is approximating, which is a small, likely biased sample IQs of a much larger population of people

That Muslim Nigger was so smart that:
youtube.com/watch?v=16Tu3kR77NE

It's the perfect concept to explain the reality of one person not mattering to a societal question concerning the behavior of millions. And it isn't accurate here, I agree. It's too generous.

Notice the actual distribution here

Have you ever seen his college transcripts that show how smart he was? Neither has he.

I recommend you read this

google.com/amp/s/www.brookings.edu/articles/the-black-white-test-score-gap-why-it-persists-and-what-can-be-done/amp/

It shows why african Americans have " low iq's" its not because of race! Its because of climate

Neat

> t. nigger IQ

Your chart isn't accurate

That concluded that his IQ was 140 at maximum and possibly as low as 118. Read your own article.

>Source
>Pumpkinpaper.com
Hate to do this to ya but uhhh... I'm gonna need a real source.

Reeeeeeeeeeeee
THIS IMPIRICAL EVIDENCE DOES NOT CONFORM TO MY AGENDA GOY

>One black guy
I don't think you know what a distribution curve is. Nobody is saying there aren't smart black people.

The hitler gas CO2 strikes again! When will people learn.

Read this memelord!

is that common core math yer using?

Oh ok, as long as you say so.

I blame evolution, to survive the harsh climate of africa they evolved the body of a bull and the brain of a mouse

Believe me this explains alot

I would also like to point out that black culture is not only trash in africa but worldwide

If niggers were so smart, why are they so violent then?

>harsh climate of africa
The Negro developed in the rather bountiful areas of southern Africa.
The white man flourished in less habitable environments. This require the white man to procreate based upon intelligence, whereas the Negro procreate based upon Ooga Booga Muh Dick

Tl:dr
>it's largely based on genetics which there is an agenda to address, but were not going to speak about that
>lets attempt to sacrifice equality of opportunity for equality of outcome, and then cry racism when even that doesnt work
>lets call it 'psychological' instead of cognitive or intellectual, that sounds better
>unfettered soul crushing global capitalism intensifies

>(White mother)
(((Jewish mother))) not white

this meme is stupid. View park is right next to compton in the middle of los angeles. It's a terrible comparison. Find a better one.

if if if if if if if if if if if uhhhh okie doke. Ever noticed that the nigger members of the house of representatives are drooling retards? why do niggers elect the most retarded niggers to represent them? aren't they embarrassed?

>evolved the body of a bull
No that was other african, jew, european and arab slavers. Indigenous africans are very slender

bumped into hitler himself eh?
I was referring more to the savage animals (not the nigs themselves) as opposed to the beautiful warm climate that burnt them like toast

I met a very intelligent black man today. He was still late to the meeting.

Sure no prob

>what is deviation to the mean
>what is an average

Your nigger is showing.

Hes white and i believe his mother was a kike.

got another
fair enough, i was picturing the well fed african american in my head

So you blame the climate of the earh? African people are not familiar with the west world some of them dont even know what coffee is! Some IQ test have questions that are unfamiliar to them read my article! IQ's change over time with white and black people

Obongo has the intelligence of a white with the charisma of a nigger

((IQ)) he obviously had little, if he did it is because he was 50% slaveholding white
so his score should be 25% above a high school grad Nigger.

Let me guess, more gibs and pograms?

Here this explains some of it but not all!

youtu.be/fISgE1pXvWk

This explains alot

>Why do many in the alt-right believe that blacks have low IQ's??

you've clearly never spent time with negroes

That, combined with the fact that he was preened and cultivated by the elite. Hard not to be smart when you are raised as nobility with the best private education in the world.

Blanda up to make slightly less retarded negros and an army of incels! Damn so smart, why didn't I think of that.

If by climate youre referring to culture I am stil correct, black culture is trash wherever you may find it

Outliers exist for a reason, plus Obama wasn't black, be was biracial. Biracial kids are generally smarter than black people.

Not just white mother. Jewish mother.

No you idiot read my shit scroll up! God damn!

>What is an average value

fucking retarded nigger

EINSTEINS

His IQ would have been higher if...if if if if...if...ummmm...if if if...

Negroids aren't even the most intelligent species out of the non-human primates. Gorillas have them beat.

Ok, so he's the one nigger who has an IQ of160. meanwhile there are literally millions of dindus with an IQ of a potatoe.

I doubt his IQ is in the spectacular range and he is literally half white.

>aren't they embarrassed?

Das racis to suggest only role models serve in public office!

Nope. Just cuase his mom was white dosent mean anything. He had more gene relation with Africa

I grew up in a black area, i went weeks at a time without seeing a white person i wasnt related to, I sincerely doubt this will change my perception.
>be blacks
>be given countless opportunities to advance themselves
>be encouraged to take them
>have social programs specifically designed to help you
>develop a shit culture anyways
>make things worse for yourselves
>Its whiteys fault
>Kill whitey
>Starve
Fucking niggers never change Obama is something called an outlier

Get off the internet Dequandrius Washington. You're appropriating white culture.

If his IQ is so high, why didn't he release his grades, SAT and LSAT scores ... and why did he refuse to publish any articles when he was made the editor of the Yale Law Review (affirmative action in practice.)

He probably had an IQ test at some point, so why can't we see it?

My hunch is that his IQ is a pathetic 110, or so. No more. He's not bright. He's was over-promoted becuase of his race.

If you read the full article, mabey you'll learn something winner schnitzel!

Obama is a quadroon. 75% of his DNA is white. His mother, Stanley Anne Dunham, was white, and his father, Frank Marshall Davis, was mulatto.

>bad at math so it shoudln't be used

Nigger, we got to the fucking moon with math, we build the atom bomb with math. What have you niggers ever accomplished?