Oh shit, a guy broke the pedo code in comments under elsagate videos

>Oh shit, a guy broke the pedo code in comments under elsagate videos
I'm gonna dump some info about what I suspect to be another case of LARP bullshit

Earlier this year, something similar happened
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127749803 v archive.is/ch1A7
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127746246 v archive.is/LFdzp
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127725433 v archive.is/2lNKv
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127689427 v archive.is/6kq3s
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127680136 v archive.is/cMpRr
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127673539 v archive.is/2sv42
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127666020 v archive.is/ASlrV
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127657238 v archive.is/oNCbA
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127637655 v archive.is/ybzhP
It all started with some "strange comments" in those elsa videos. And guess what? The person who made those comments and posted them here was also the person behind the LARP
It was supposed to be a huge happening, we created a discord server for investigation, and spent hours deciphering the codes.
However, it was just a LARP made by some "musician".
Here is his website btw 21facesinc.com
The investigation was centered around a bunch of strange videos, and every time we deciphered and important code, the code turned out to be a link to a youtube video. Here are all the youtube videos:
youtu.be/ga_WeesTq40
youtu.be/RKPSPfsYjZo
youtu.be/64d30bcx_jM
youtu.be/I1uhjBDBiP4
youtu.be/qpy8LGVWQ-k

Each of the first four videos contained a quarter of a pic, which together created pic related. However that pic was the cover of his shitty album

Well that's it, I suspect this to be another case of LARP

here is a screencap of the rar containing his shitty album, which can be downloaded from his website

bumping for visibility

Is that the discord ran by the Trump megalomaniac?

bump
don't fall for this LARP bullshit like I did

yes

I'm trying to help you fucking amerishart

Then I'm gonna have to call ARG. That discord was true ARG. Divided into two levels, one for people who "contributed" and another for people to contribute in to be selected for the second server.

When I posted stuff about that little South Carolina town, Peltzer or so.
I was banned when I spotted a pedo symbol in some graffiti and could back it up with the same obscure symbols on an invite a instagram friend of Alefantis posted, saying he was gonna go do "something". An invite for an event in a secluded wooden area on the border with South Carolina.

el bumpo

El explaino yourselfo oro shuto upo.

buenos dias, donde podría encontrar un burro para tener relaciones sexuales con

explain what?
I barely posted on that server. Basically I posted the pic of the rar, and a minecraft version of elsagate which I saw on youtube, and I got banned for that

SO PROOF PLZ? I was on the Alefantis Instagram when it all went down without proxies, how dead am I?

Then we are on the same page. But with different interpretations.

In my mind, that discord was and ARG to divert elsa attention while getting knowledge of how much had been gathered, as all legit leads led to ban.

So I do not see the relevance between this discord server and the Elsa videos, except the ARG, which by the way, all took place on the second level, the other server.
The pictures you posted was posted in the first level, where they claimed the geniuses of the second level had found.

The likely explanation is that there was no second level, but an ARG to divert attention.

Give me 20 minutes. Gonna eat something

mira alrededor, user finlandés

No veo ninguno, pero quiero algunos, oigo que es bueno para los sudamericanos.

Stop speaking your retarded nigger language

you mean
>our

Lo siento tonto, pero puedes ir a follar a tu madre ¿de acuerdo?

Not mine language nor the fin's language.
Yet here we are speaking spic

>t. Francisco

Wow this thread is proof that the shills are now preemptively striking instead of just reacting

either a retard who didn't read the OP or the LARPer himself

You're kind of late desu, link to their shitty album was already discovered at the end of June