Onani Master Kurosawa

This page was a punch to the gut.

That's what happens when you self-insert too much.

>lost his waifu for that nose

Damn, being Kurosawa is suffering.

Heh. Sup, Kurosawa?

Fuck off.

Kurosawa didn't deserve to be cucked like this

But he ended up with the best girl in the end

Or, you know, empathy.

Desert has nothing to do with it. It's just life. He never had her anyway.

Three characters to empathise with there.

Kurosawa was a self-confessed dick. Even he'd say that he didn't deserve better.

>Empathizing with the dude who broke bro-code

Fuck you.
I'm still mad.

The one and only time I "self-insert", and I get betrayed.
Never again

why the dude ended in the end with the best girl plus he was able to grow as a person

>mangareader.net
>mangafox.com

C'mon people, some quality control would be nice.

I know that feel bro

I never understood the controversy around this. She never led him on, and broccoli is a total bro. All that happened is the MC got his own hopes up without ever doing anything about it, not to mention he was a total fucking creep and eventually learned to move past all that.

>She never led him on
It's been a while since I read this, but I'm pretty sure she did.

There are people in this very thread confessing to self-inserting.

No, she was just nice to him. MC led himself to believe he had a chance with her but never did anything about it.

>NTR Central
>Having empathy

Kek.

does this author have something for tsunderes

>Afro man actually treats people kindly.
>MC doesn't
>surprised that the girl picks a kind person

You are the people that vote trump and put #meninist on twitter.

Is ok, he ended with best girl, not that nigger hair lover.

>Thinking girls want the nice guy
>2016

oh my bad

>Ever

This is why you will be alone forever.

Did this guy do anything else besides Chikan Otoko and Kurosawa? I really like his style but I feel like I can't dig up anything by him besides these two. Him having an alias doesn't help.

Broccoli isn't the nice guy stereotype. He's sociable, kind, friendly, self-assured, and actually direct. A cool guy (well, as cool as an otaku can be) and compatible with the girl, who is similar.

Kurosawa is closer to the stereotype, being unsociable, reclusive, polite at best, low self-esteem, and not direct. Also the worst possible aspects: inwardly spiteful, possessive, misanthropic.

There's a reason so many of us can relate to Kurosawa.

>Spiteful, possessive, misanthropic
>Bad aspect
Pick one and only one.

You don't mind. Women do.

Most do, indeed, unfortunately

Why is the author still wasting time on this shitty dancing manga I wonder, he clearly has a talent in character building and interaction.

MM was better than OMK because it had a better story overall, but OMK characters were more relatable. Molester was kind and caring and ultimately a good guy despite being introverted, whereas kurosawa was an asshole for a good chunk of the story, which made him much more entertaining.

Is it Christmas yet?

This was soul-crushing but at least he ended up with best girl.

He absolutely did. Quit fapping and get some pussy.

>author
Same artist, different authors. OMK was based on a web novel by Ise Katsura, Molester Man was based on posts on 2ch.

At the time, he didn't. After the fact, sure.