Does anyone else feel like the whole world is collapsing beneath their feet?

Jesus Fuck, what the hell happened in these past few years that made everything go to shit? I'm just starting to enter adulthood and I feel like I don't have any solid ground to stand on anymore; like everything that I once considered "normal" or "right" is evaporating right before my eyes. For Christ's sake the more I watch shows like Seinfeld or listen to music from the 80s and early 90s the more I wish I could just travel back in time to when things were actually good and stable; to when American society actually had a soul and wasn't just completely stagnant and artificial.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qp2U5vBetkM
youtu.be/7jiQ1QpNSkA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's only because you're Jewish, user. You people are finally going to learn an ETERNAL lesson.

Nothing happned, nothing ever happens, you're viewing the past with nostalgia. You want solid ground to stand on you have to make it. Don't be a lil bitch plain and simple.

because white men decided they could allow shills like George Soros to pay them to feel guilty for who they are

Pardon?

I like this girls feet

Can I see her penis?

that's lewd OwO

he's referring to the gas cloud headed your way.

This is what happens when Christian values are removed from society.

You've been here too long, the world is quite bearable if you're not looking into its asshole your entire waking life. While it's true the sum of humanity is becoming more degenerate as time progresses, it's not as catastrophic as Sup Forums would have you think. You're just looking at the worst of it constantly.

Societal degeneracy is cyclical, just do the right thing, work hard, and be a good person. Surround yourself with positive people who share your values and you'll start seeing the light at the end of the tunnel

watch the movie "No Country For Old Men" and report back. What you're seeing ain't nothin new.

I'm not Jewish.

Of course, now fork pictures of that feminine penis over

hahaha

shidypasta

Show feet

Lol, who cares? Let this society die so it can be rebuilt again.

it was comfortable then but a lot of jobs were getting shipped off. we thought the battle between good and evil was over and we let our guard down.

that's normal, just go with it

This board is so gay and cringey.

>Unironic 80's and 90's nostalgia

Plebbit needs to get out.

post soles

>the more I watch shows like Seinfeld or listen to music from the 80s and early 90s the more I wish I could just travel back in time to when things were actually good and stable
fucking neck yourself you vaporwave narcissistic brat
The 80's and 90's were just as decadent and pathetic as today
Everything has been stagnant and artificial since the 60's

>Does anyone else feel like the whole world is collapsing beneath their feet?

Uh huh, my feelings summed up here:

youtube.com/watch?v=qp2U5vBetkM

Fpbp

fucking neck yourself you hedonistic hippy brat
the 60's and 70's were just as decadent and pathetic as today
Everything has been stagnant and artificial since the 30's

Speed the collapse.

youtu.be/7jiQ1QpNSkA

But I'm not Jewish.

>t. Jew

No, you just think that to rationalize your pathetic existance

I wish I could go back and invest in bitcoin. Secure a gf and live a happy life.

Hi user, '73 checking in. Things WERE more stable back then.

They also sucked considerably unless you were the perfect-acting golden child. Alex P. Fucking Keaton. You did NOT want to be an outsider of ANY kind (and if you're on Sup Forums, guess what...you're an outsider). Most of Sup Forums would have been bullied senseless in the 70s and 80s.

Don't delude yourselves. Having to watch other's feelings was a better choice than trying to make global competition work with a work force that is filled with clone-like automatons.

That's why we BUILT the automatons and tried to set humans free.

I spent the entire 1980s thinking nuclear war could break out at anytime.I have to admit that since 2012 something has changed in the global psychosphere.The future looks bleak.

you can smell the psycho's fear huh?

90s were better than today
50s were better than 90s
1800s were better than 1900s

It's almost as if... oh no... it's almost as if the enlightenment wasn't so enlightened after all!

how can he have nostalgia for something he didn't experience. he said hinself just entering adulthood

There’s some bizarreo shilling going on ITT my man