CHILLING OUT WITH THE CREW IN THE SCHOOL YARD!!!!

CHILLING OUT WITH THE CREW IN THE SCHOOL YARD!!!!

FINDING TROUBLE, NEVER WORKING TOO HARD!

WELL BACK AT CLASS THEY NEVER TAUGHT US THIS

GAME ON, GET YOUR GAME ON.

Some things you gotta learn, hit or miss.

TIME TO THROW UP AND GET OUR GAY ON!

DREAMIN'

DON'T GIVE IT UP LUFFY

Is someone about to hot glue their decks?

I'M GUNNA THROW DOWN A FACE DOWN!

I really, really liked her tits

Damn GX was too cool

Asuka a fucking shit

are you gay?

TOUGH TIMES

HARD CLIMBS, WE'LL TAKE EM ON TOGETHER

Oi, oi, oi. What the shit? I pulled this picture, but apparently it isn't from GX. It's an alt universe in the ARC 5 show.

What even happened past GX? Something with duel bikes right?

I'd throw her down face down if you get my squirt.

She is my Tag force waifu!

no, but she is only good for spreading her legs apart

Nah, I gotchu, user.

Bruh, I haven't looked at yugioh in ages. Look at this gem!

5Ds, also known as card games on motorcycles happened, then Zexal, which is a different continuity, and the currently airing series is Arc-V, which is an alternate universe incorporating characters from GX, 5Ds, and Zexal. I should be obligated to warn you that Arc-V starts off really strong but has been utter shit for the past 40 episodes, even by YGO standards.

RIGHT NOW LET'S GO

Is she best waifu?

No.

Isn't that pretty much every YGO series? 5D started strongly as well then went to complete shit within 30-40 eps

not even best zuzu

post best grills from the new series.

She can polymerization with my penis or something like that if you know I am saying

Nah, it's generally agreed that GX's 3rd and 4th seasons are the best ones.
Though I personally enjoyed the first two as well, they were fun.

Don't you mean Alexis?

>Alexis

>alexis

>Alexis?

Arcfags forever KAZED. More cucked than Yugi.

GX was gold in the 3rd and then it wrapped up nicely on the 4th.

5Ds fell off post episode 64, and Zexal is very mixed in reception to its second season compared to its first, but no series has been as much of an absolute flaming trainwreck as Arc-V.

Always thought of her as a gender flipped Kaiba

>Anons are feeling nostalgic over yugioh GX

Jesus christ I need to stop browsing this place

>GX is 12(TWELVE) years old

holy shit she looks so sexual, what went right?

I pity those who watched dubbed GX.
Or any ygo really.

Why is she so sexual?

The perfect bust:waist:thighs ratio, user.

And eyes that scream strong woman with an irresistible dere ready to come forth with a good dicking.

>Nah, it's generally agreed that GX's 3rd and 4th seasons are the best ones.
Hell to the fuck no, 3rd season is just slightly better than terrible 2nd but still has lapses in writing and is essentially where it goes full retard with the introduction of Yubel 4th season is just dull with most of it just Judai being emofag.

YUGIOH
GX

GENERATION X

GAME ON GET YOUR GAME ON, COME ON YOU BETTER PLAY YOUR CARDS RIGHT

YU-GI-OH! GX

GENERATION NEXT!

GAME ON GET YOUR GAME ON,
WE'LL MAKE THE GRADE AND WIN THIS FIGHT!

The problem with GX was that it waited until season 3 to actually develop the MC at all.

By then it was too late.

>Isn't that pretty much every YGO series?
After DM where they stop following the manga as a base and are essentially starved for material? Yep

>GX
Starts shit. Gets balls to the walls crazy in the 3rd season with characters dying left and right and Judai having a transvesite spirit inside him. Last season is just hime being a boring debbie downer and giving more spotlight to the boring side cast who were put on a bus though most of the run. Ends on a limp note

>5Ds
Starts great. Production problems leads to complete rewrites and firing one of the VAs for being involved in a sex cult thus having to remove any references of thus cults in the cult heavy Dark Stinger arc. 2nd half is noticeably much weaker in comparison. Ends with shipper butthurt.

>Zexal
Starts out complete shit. Gets better in the second season before turning to complete shit again. Ends on a shit note

>Arc V
Starts out great. Nostalgia pandering and lack of budget and the director not caring kills the show to the point where its now occupies almost all of the top 10 slots to lowest rated episodes on Nicovideo. Probably the biggest drop in quality for a YGO series yet. Please put it out of its misery.

Bottomline YGO was never meant to be a longrunner since the staff seems to not know what to do with the show after the first arc so you either get episodic bullshit or linear storyline that eventually collapse on itself in the middle when the writers realize they have to stretch the show out for another year or two.

TOUGH TIMES

HARD CLIMBS

god this sounds like a sonic the hedgehog song

>literally Seto Kaiba
Are you?

To be fair to Arc-V, they WERE planning on making the show last only 2 years, which probably would've ended up okay, but the Konami gave them an extra year when the first was about up.

It still ended up being shit because of that and a bunch of other reasons, but in the beginning it looked like they were finally going to learn the mistake of keeping a show going for too long.

Konami fucks it all up as usual, I guess.

well, at least I get hard to tits and hips, user.

>I pity those who watched dubbed GX.
Its a lot more watchable dubbed given how stupid the show gets

Yeah. To Seto Kaiba with tits and hips.

Nah man dubbed gx was fucking great.

what are you talking about, user?

>implying it took itself seriously in the original
The American voice actors can't act for shit and there's no KENN. What's the point?
Also they censored too much stuff, IIRC Yubel wasn't even in love with Judai in the dub, just wanted to be "friends".
Don't think the 4th season ever got dubbed either.

>and there's no KENN.
You're suppose to convince people to watch it subbed not drive them away.

>KENN
>good
This meme needs to die. He was the first Nip voice actor I noticed that couldn't act for shit.

What can I say, nips disagree.
And I find his shonen protagonist voice adorable.

>What can I say, nips disagree.
Because he's a popular former idol doesn't mean he's a good actor

Then why the first half of this thread knew the English OP song?

>2nd half is noticeably much weaker in comparison
Yliaster were some of the best yugioh villains to date, and that arc was hype because what Aporia was trying to prevent was the original canon future of the yugioh reality.

Seiyuufags gonna seiyuufag I guess.

s4 had one of the best mindfuck episodes ever, that one where Not-Agent-Smith makes OBrien go crazy by thinking his family is dead.

Empty hype with little-to-no rewatchability. Same with most of ZeXal. Yes, that includes ZeXal II.

Good music and decent animation can't save a show from the trash bin. Ask Arc-V how that's going for it.

I know my country's GX opening by heart as well since I watched it when it aired on TV, but I also rewatched it with subs years later.
I hate you burgerclaps for giving us the 4kids version of every YGO series.

>Production problems leads to complete rewrites and firing one of the VAs for being involved in a sex cult
Who?

Don't worry. Burgers hate the 4K releases too.

Kids don't even watch this crap. Even if they did, in a lot of places, they CAN'T because it's on a network that most cable providers don't offer everywhere.

O'Brien is honestly one of the most competent black characters in anime ever, I still can't believe that it was him of all people that saved the day in S3 by snapping Judai out of it.

Its because he had a father

Well I just got taken on a nostalgia trip. I can still hear it in my head

Carly's VA