The Second Psychedelic Revolution

This is how we get out of all this political shit just don't fuck it up like they did in the 60's-70's with hippies. Get normies to try DMT none of that light shit like lsd, shrooms. Start asking questions , enlighten themselves. We are a complex organism that needs to communicate better but we cant. We are infinite consciousnesses that has stagnated in the last couple thousand years

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QWbYne9LyFI
youtube.com/watch?v=cl0EwVR9YzE
youtube.com/watch?v=keaDk01sZT0
youtube.com/watch?v=bTPEkWp7RL4
youtube.com/watch?v=xj8DkPmKcJk
youtube.com/watch?v=-KqntgsB-co
youtube.com/watch?v=3IrxAWetwVw
youtube.com/watch?v=k-E03mLKbac
youtube.com/watch?v=wOLNgJ8N4pM
youtube.com/watch?v=WrnuyUjDyQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=_SDGBCo2dJE
youtube.com/watch?v=3LRjkjY0R9w
youtube.com/watch?v=sUycIhICA9M
youtube.com/watch?v=8Cll_yZcaZw
youtube.com/watch?v=DjnHw3pJ_7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ERPAtxMe_cM
youtube.com/watch?v=eyYRvJ6WYWY
youtube.com/watch?v=mC7hU8v53T4
youtube.com/watch?v=z-H73-YqXFE
youtube.com/watch?v=WIVmAX1p0Dw
youtube.com/watch?v=P2tE3Ak8omk
youtube.com/watch?v=FRqZbcMRdoI
psychonautwiki.org/wiki/DMT_extraction_using_lye_(sodium_hydroxide)_and_naphtha
reddit.com/r/Drugs/comments/6jh2ei/how_to_make_dmt_in_61_seconds/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's wrong with lsd and shrooms?

Imagine if everyone had a breakthrough experience with DMT...

Not strong enough, DMT is the ultimate red pill in my opinion.

Everyone does. Not everyone can see the personal images associated with them.

That's hard to imagine and I've done DMT.

try taking 15 tabs and tell me about it, dmt is nice but it doesn't last long enough, having a 12 hour trip is more mind shattering imo

Great series of videos that needs multiple watches to fully understand. It's a great intro to the realm behind the material world. I don't care if you believe any of it but it's very interesting and I thought I'd share it because this thread seems relevant.

Holographic Disclosure

1 youtube.com/watch?v=QWbYne9LyFI

2 youtube.com/watch?v=cl0EwVR9YzE

3 youtube.com/watch?v=keaDk01sZT0

4 youtube.com/watch?v=bTPEkWp7RL4

5 youtube.com/watch?v=xj8DkPmKcJk

6 youtube.com/watch?v=-KqntgsB-co

7 youtube.com/watch?v=3IrxAWetwVw

8 youtube.com/watch?v=k-E03mLKbac

9 youtube.com/watch?v=wOLNgJ8N4pM

10 youtube.com/watch?v=WrnuyUjDyQ8

11 youtube.com/watch?v=_SDGBCo2dJE

12 youtube.com/watch?v=3LRjkjY0R9w

13 youtube.com/watch?v=sUycIhICA9M

14 youtube.com/watch?v=8Cll_yZcaZw

The Unmasking

1 youtube.com/watch?v=DjnHw3pJ_7Y

2 youtube.com/watch?v=ERPAtxMe_cM

3 youtube.com/watch?v=eyYRvJ6WYWY

4 youtube.com/watch?v=mC7hU8v53T4

5 youtube.com/watch?v=z-H73-YqXFE

6 youtube.com/watch?v=WIVmAX1p0Dw

7 youtube.com/watch?v=P2tE3Ak8omk

8 youtube.com/watch?v=FRqZbcMRdoI

I disagree in the sense that a DMT Trip is too short and chaotic for the normies. Ayahuasca would be a more impactful experience. Shrooms are definitely the funnest psychedelic though, would probably be the best gateway for the normies

I smoke dmt and shot heroin and then some.

Shrooms have more spiritual potential than dmt imo. Dmt was mostly pleasure and shrooms was more introspective.

I love psychedelics but they arent a cure all like you faggots think.

Everyone should try DMT. I had some back in 2012 and I completely quit drinking or doing other drugs after that because I realized they just made me stupid. It changed so many things for me. I gave some to a dumb friend of mine and she said "wow, my hand turned into plastic like a barbie hand" and that was it, so I don't think it will work on people that are not already thoughtful unfortunately.

Nothing pershennel kdidio

He said the word "political" so that makes everything better.

>We are infinite consciousnesses that has stagnated in the last couple thousand years
It's absurd hippie nonsense like this that makes me cringe.
That being said, I wouldn't mind trying psychedelics, maybe they could help with my realistic goal of figuring out how to take full control of my body so I can surpass all the arbitrary red tape we have due to evolving with scarce resources and such.

I think it would get stigmatized again like in the 60's-70's by cunts throwing themselves out of windows again at least with DMS you can't move most of the time.

She didn't take enough.

Where does one get DMT? I've been wanting to try it for a while now and have tripped on acid and other psychedelics before but they didn't do much for me other than the acid freaking me out by making me realize how fucked up people and the world is.

Extract it yourself do some research.

Have you done that? Is it easily done?

a lot of trial and error but ya, just a little bit of chemistry psychonautwiki.org/wiki/DMT_extraction_using_lye_(sodium_hydroxide)_and_naphtha

Too complicated, I'll pass. Q

AND IT WAS BEAUTIFUL

>Using Lye to extract smoking chemicals
Have fun dying
Or you know, use cold water extraction? So you don't die?

>In order to reach enlightenment, fuck up your sense of perception
Unironically kill yourself OP

Make friends who do acid all the time and are fried (but not cops) then after getting the friends with best acid (you can find these folks on the streets) making sure not to do any research chemicals, THEN ask around for DMT. Deemsters is incredibly easy to fuck up and incredibly bad when it is. But real deemsters is a lifetime experience to die for (figuraliterally)

>DMT
>fucking up perception
Back to your cave, worthless slave

>t. has no experience with these substances
every thread theres this retard

hurr durr ive done them all and never will again because they fuck up your sense of reality

The lye gets removed like half way through the process

If we all fucked up are perception the same way we could collectively change things for the better.

I bet you're an abusive burnout.

I fuck with psychadelics but I've never had any kind of spiritual experience. Maybe because I always do it with company but I think being left alone with my own thoughts tripping out would be too intense

2 plus 2 is 4 minus 1 that’s 3 quick maths

It's near impossible to get it here and I've never heard of or know anyone who's done it. Is the stuff on the deep web worth getting?

Normalfags cannot into introspection. I think they're terrified of underlying aspects of nature and existance. I've noticed more people being nihilistic, however Reddit & Memey fans don't count. It's fucking easy to think what someone else has already said. So there's this circlejerk among the fans who never even attempt to genuinely reconsider their outlook. I've never done any drugs other that weed so I wouldn't know. Chances are, psychedelics are not for everyone. Does it depend on your approach alone, or other factors you can't control? I've no idea.

Company makes spiritual experiences harder if not impossible, unless you're both on the same page intentionally. Intent and purpose by yourself can easily lead to some serious WTF spiritual experiences, but if you dont feel safe doing it alone its probably best not to.

Just do extensive research and be very fucking.careful as governments HATE that shit because it ruins their credibility.

Anyway, yes use dark web but only after research and testing the shipment (it's worth it) because you don't want the orange/yellow shit with Naptha and Plant fat all in it. You want that white Colombian elf magic powder

i bet you make stupid bets often... probably from your lackluster and inferior perception

YES! FUCK YES! But if you think lsd or shrooms are light youre either not taking enough or doing it wrong

>
I genuinely think you need a strong mind these drugs can dissolve your ego, something I felt even after my first shroom trip.

I've got a bag of salvia a guy gave me at a party and I want to have a psychedelic experience, will that do the job? Says it's x10

Nope, I dont do bets but nice try. My perception is perfectly fine considering I dont abuse psycs.

>did lsd
>saw cool stuff on the walls
yeah guess im a brainlet

lsd is meme-tier

the nerve of people like you. You don't even know what perception is. Troglodyte

> 130+IQ Junkies litteraly sayin dude psych dude
For hour on end.

Don't take drugs kids, we are made for this life, what comes after is when we get the real pill.
It will make you dissociative and you might endure moments of absence, all of your life rarely, sometimes, often or be gone for good, stuck in a trip.

It brings nothing to the mortal man.
Proove me wrong, please no videos, arguments.

For nu/pol/ without access to illegal psychs: you can get DXM at any corner store, it is essentially a save point I"R"L. Research correct dosing for your weight and shoot for the low end of "second plateau". Repeat LOW END of second plateau, if you have never done psychs you do not want your first time at he third plateau (it would ultimately be good for you, but you won't like it)
Get some nice lyricless music, get comfy, and close your eyes.
If you have access to weed, smoke some 15 minutes after the effects start (if you are comfortable, go slow). If you don't have weed, you will probably need a second higher dose trip to gain value from it, but it is probably best to learn to swim before jumping in the deep end.

Read all of the replies to this post, they will probably be negative. Make the decision on your own but read as much as you can so it is an informed decision.

Its only meme tier if you use it that way. You can go to some degenerate club high on acid and learn nothing or you can sit alone and quiet and reach enlightenment. Lsd is very much about set and setting. It can be totally different depending on how its used.

Everyone reaches enlightenment in their own way

Lsd is gay. I've had the best results with shrooms. I haven't really been able to break through on dmt but I've had some life changing thoughts after taking spooky hits.

Ayahuasca was probably the most enlightening thing I've ever taken however

I've had good revelations on my few experiences with LSD, but nothing compared to mushrooms, which are on a completely other level imo.

How does it compare to DPT?

Except psychadelics have been taken for thousands of years. The Jews have systematically destroyed out sense of spirituality by hiding the truth about this world.

To use drugs is dangerous and self destruction surely isn't the path to enlightenment.
Also, unfortunaly it is not made for everyone, and sometimes one's interpretation of what is enlightenment is nothing but delusions caused by dissociation with the real world caused by the absobtion of narcotics.

you're a fucking mongoloid OP and you talk like you just recently trip.. no surprise there

This thread is mainly DUDE WEED LMAO except for psychedelics, which is hiliarious

You have to work for lsd. Shrooms are good for the inexperienced because they are more in control of you. Lsd plus sensory deprivation is where its at. Go in the shower with lights out for 3 hours and tell us how it goes with lsd. :)

> muh jew
Bitch please, people stopped that because it was degenerate. It might have been fun as tribes in caves but living in big societies does not require the same bounding rituals.
You want spirituality you open a book, and another, and another.
Drugs are a placebo that gives a false sence of oneness.

see that is how it did begin in the 60's and 70's. and it still ended with hippies. kys.

this.
>hurr durr dont end up like the hippies living in slab city high on drugs all day we can do better
this fucking thread

trips

sounds bad for your water bill

You're Jewish. It's that simple. Do you know WHY the Jews killed Jesus? Because he was a gnostic who knew the truth of this reality and you kikes don't want the goyim to know the truth. It's the same reason you're scared of Kek. Sup Forums created an egregore so powerful you people couldn't compete.

>reddit

i sat in my quiet, black room and learned nothing
nice try

What's it like user? Need a trip, been a year, no shrooms. Looking for an alternative

I had a friend offer it to me for free at a festival and that was when I first heard deemsters. I wish i'd tried it, it was direct from a known good chemist.

Anyone in the US who wants to find hallucinogens just needs to go to a hippy music festival and you can get it all. There is a gang called GDF or grateful dead family that has the acid game on lock down.

I never knew what happened to me on mushrooms twice but apparently it's called channeling. I was speaking about things I had no idea I knew and in profound detail and it felt amazing. I could stop it at any time or continue. It was the best it ever felt to talk in my life, maybe even one of the best feelings ever. Some fag on here called it channeling.

>thinking that hallucinating on drugs makes you redpilled

what's with the satanic image and the 666 hand gesture?

Some people speculate that with dmt you open yourself up to demonic attack and I believe it's possible.

Then again some people have crazy hallucinogenic experiences on pot brownies and it opens them up to demonic attack.

Satan is the creator of the material world.

666 is the number of man. we are carbon based life forms.

6 protons, 6 neutrons, 6 electrons.

Lucifer created this world because he is the light bringer.

I went on a run, and did DMT every day for 60 days straight. Some days up to 6 times per day. On the 60th day I did an entire gram in one sitting.

I got everything I needed from it, I will probably never do it again. It took a few weeks before I could get past the "awe" of the experience and finally start "learning" things. I would suggest doing it on provigil, it made it easier to remember what "She" told me each time, and what "they" said as well.

It definitely was a life changing experience. I would recommend it to everyone.

This is important, DO NOT BUY DMT or shrooms. Either extract/pick yourself or accept it as a gift, but do not pay for it. The spirits you encounter with those drugs do not take kindly to being monetized

fuck man, how did you get that much? ANd most people tell me you only have to do it once or twice.

Then you must be profoundly stupid or had shit acid. I didnt get spiritual on my first 2 times. Stuff takes practice.

congratz you fucked up your entire sense of reality

bumping to support the one true final solution.
GO PSY
PUT ACID IN THE WATER

It's not something you can even begin to comprehend or understand at all unless you've tried it. No matter of research, reading and stories can prepare you for it. People like you are the faggots I had to talk down from losing their mind because they were weak and or insane or just pathetic and it made them come to terms with who they are as a person.

Its is the most truthful thing you can do to find yourself and it makes you realize there is so much more to this world than what's right in front of our eyes in this dimension.

Dmt is gay like Joe rogan stick to LSD and Mushrooms

>what is addiction?

No. He expanded his entire sense of reality. Why are you shills so intent of pretending like reality is ONLY based on our 5 senses.

because there are only 5 senses that matter in the real world when dealing with other people

Lsd is good for beginners

These posts are always full of pretentious anons who don't know dick about chemistry talking about their subjective experiences like they have universal weight

reddit.com/r/Drugs/comments/6jh2ei/how_to_make_dmt_in_61_seconds/

Wrong fucktard.

I simply got a sense of what the mind is possible of creating. I've experienced nothing but positives. Quit smoking weed, continued to run a successful business. Just slightly more open minded. I am 40 years old. Did it when I was 39.

You have no idea what you are talking about user.

Not true at all, you give off electromagnetic signals that physically interact with electrical systems (such as other humans) around you.

Knowing that, doing DMT for 60 days straight the guy is lucky to have any senses left.

Without saying too much, let's just say I didn't need to worry about the purity, because I know where it was synthesized, and by whom.

I did NN, I have yet to try 5meo

you're clueless and i bet you can't even break 100k annual revenue selling Tshirts or whatever laziness you pursue off of your gaming livestream .. drug addicts these days...

Whats wrong with a little bit of weed?

You're a really bad shill. You're trying SO HARD to tell people not to investigated higher states of consciousness and get more in touch with their spirituality. You're a disgusting human being.

>being this much of a fgt about it
Christ this board

If that was the case than how come so many at these festivals I speak of don't agree. If it was true it would be widely known. I've never been given shrooms in my life I always paid. Unfortunately I don't know anyone anymore, but festivals are always a possibility.

sure thing bro. I know satan controls this world and the elitists sacrifice, eat, rape and torture the most pure in his name. I believe kek is satanic and evil. There is only one God.

What the fuck? 5meo is the only real DMT. You did the fake shit for 60 days straight..? HahahahahahahahahahhahahahahHhahHHhHAHAHhahaahahahaha

Nothing.

I just used it as a crutch, and not to "enjoy".

I smoked every day all day long, usually went through an ounce a month. Just no longer have a desire to smoke.

im a disgusting human being for telling you to be careful and not screw up your ability to perceive objects and emotions in the real world?

god damn the state of this place. what has pol become but a bunch of degenerates

THE GOAT HEAD COMES FROM THE KIKES.

THE FILTHY KIKES & ARABNIGGERS BOTH SACRIFICE GOATS TO THEIR RETARD MYTHICAL GOD.

EVENTUALLY THESE FUCKING KIKE RETARDS STARTED GOING FULL RETARD DURING THEIR SACRIFICES AND STARTED WEARING THE GOATS HEADS ON THEIR HEADS.