Redpill books for children

hi Sup Forums
trying to make a start on fixing a hole in the community. Now we're all getting a bit older, we need redpill or high tier books for our kids.
whats are the best books for our boys and girls? what type of books are good? Are fables good or are they the ancient version of crap on telly? Which books for different ages? For boys? For girls? Any links? Should we write our own redpill books for kids?

e.g.
> henry was walking down the street one day and saw a nigger. he ran back home and told his dad, His dad said ' you did the right to come tell me henry, now stay in the house ' Henry watched his dad go outside with a gun and shoot the nigger.

pic is a rouigh 1st guess as to some decent kids books. There are so many kids books its hard to know which are best. Perhaps there are some excellent modern ones, but i don't know. Do you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f3Qw5xVn7c0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moomins
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's not about what they should read, it's about what not to show them...

That's a retarded argument. What are they gonna do while they're not watching degenerate tv, just sit there? Supplementing traditional literature for degenerate tv, social media, etc is the best thing a parent could do

>Should we write our own redpill books for kids?
>e.g.
>> henry was walking down the street one day and saw a nigger. he ran back home and told his dad, His dad said ' you did the right to come tell me henry, now stay in the house ' Henry watched his dad go outside with a gun and shoot the nigger.
top fucking kek lad

Fables are fine, they are very much part of national tradition/folklore, and the underlying message is usually good. Just stay away from all the disney-style kikery.

Op you're an idiot, we can't just copy American history x (yes it's obvious that's the curb stomp scene)

If you want you need to use subtly, like a rewrite of the lazy cricket using white children that help each other become successful and do not assist the black grasshopper character as he refused to do anything for his own betterment, or the betterment of society

I liked the book 'Hatchet' as a kid
It's about a boy who is in a plane crash, and it lost in the wilderness in Canada. The story is his struggle to survive.
That book is one of the reasons why I have studied survival techniques my entire life. I realized if it happened to Brian, it could just as easily happen to me. Def not useless information to learn

You have to have full control of your children like the jews do, otherwise they get cucked on the way, just build them on strong gender roles not weak liberal shit.

You dont even need rewrites, most of the older editions of children books are racist as fuck.

Any of Tolkien's work is great for red-pilling kids.
>Promotes Anglo-Saxon values and history
>Anti communist
>About whites fighting niggers trying to take their land
>Genuinely good books

>Not homeschooling your kids but still involving them with sports and other such activities to build a strong bond, make friends, and still raise them the right way
Fuck institutionalism

Read them Mein Kampf

Red wall is the most redpilled

Where The Red Fern Grows

Animal Farm

Redwall
When they're old enough: how to win friends and influence people

>Op you're an idiot, we can't just copy American history x
or can we?
youtube.com/watch?v=f3Qw5xVn7c0
From Cmdr. Rockwell himself

Yeah, try doing all that when youre surrounded by degenerates, why do you think the kikes send their kids to private schools,then after school they still have too attend jewish schools. It all depends in what kind of environment youre letting your children be. Btw im all against institutionalism, we just cant afford that now, not while there is so much degeneracy arround.

i red treasure island when i was about 10~11. it was ok but it didn't captivate me or teach me anything useful. Yet treasure island is considered a good book for boys.
I liked many roal dahl books, but in retrospect they were just fun stories that taught nothing, but they certainly got me into reading which was good. For this his books should be mid tier I think. Dahls books replaced bylton's as the most loved by popular vote.

>Where The Red Fern Grows
This sounds good. I'd probably still read it.
I always liked the Moomins. I suspect the author is a leftist, but I like that there is a focus on the outdoor world, there are quite intellectual lessons, and much of it revolves around the seasons. There are also clearly defined roles for each of the characters, pretty traditional gender.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moomins

complete tales of uncle remus.

Yes, books like this are enthralling as a child.
I remember one of my favourites was a Choose Your Own Story about the Red Baron. I think those are also a great concept, and don't seem very common anymore. I was also big into the old Hardy Boys series. I don't know if the newer ones ended up cucked or not, probably since they introduced that female version.

Tintin

>Original Fairy tales from Brothers Grimm
Half of those stories are fucked up to hentai guro levels of fuckery.

can confirm my 10 year old loved the oddysey

My favorite book when I was younger was My side of the mountain. It's an absolute classic for younger readers.

Based tintin.

where is that photo from? Year?

Conan the Barbarian

yurope 1 and 2

I'm trying to redpill my 12yo sister

Can I get some YouTube links to help her out?

(((Bohlwinkel)))

Books wouldn't be the best medium for redpilling children, and the Odyssey and other epics would be too complicated for an average 10 year old child without adult guidance, but Mein Kempf and biographies of Martin Luther and other controversial figures would work best to resist the conditioning programs from educational institutions.

"Kim" - By Rudyard Kipling

Chapter 1 has the epigraph:

> O ye who tread the Narrow Way
> By Tophet-flare to Judgement Day,
> Be gentle when 'the heathen' pray
> To Buddha at Kamakura!
> - Buddha at Kamakura

Probably not ideal for a 10yo to read (though if they're younger you can read to them), but try E E "Doc" Smith's books (eg Lensman or Skylark series). Classic space opera with lots of good, clean fun, heroism, and all that good stuff. Oh, also some pretty damn good stuff about the importance of clear thinking & traditional (read: non-pozzed) Western values.

>Expecting a 10 year old to read the entire Odyssey

Narnia
Dragon Ball

That shit was so tight, then there was a sequel where he rowed down a river with that guy in a coma