duckduckgo.com/?q=keystone pipeline protest cleanup&iax=images&ia=images
youtube.com/watch?v=HBsn_k8zWpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_oil_spills#Complete
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

Make a white baby right now!

BEAUTIFUL

The RAISE act will do little to increase the white population

Your chinese drawings can't bear children, faggot.

Y'all niggas postin' in a good thread

Anyone have pics of keystone pipeline after all the environmentalists left?

DEFEND THIS

But it will do a lot to decrease minority populations.

most of it is underground so..

How can you prove that you're not the only one with a conscious? Maybe the rest of the world around you is a well crafted AI world and you're just a test subject: The only conscious being in the universe.

tired of all this faux outrage. this is all bullshit. fuck our shit ass government for doing this.

I haven't seen this picture in years.

Official Merry Christmas MAGA Hat GOYIM
shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/official-merry-christmas-hat
YOU GET 30% OFF IF YOU USE "save30" AT DISCOUNT
For every one sold we kick Jared in the balls

Okay the AI at first was dumb and probably played too much Persona 5 but there might be more than meets the eye.

Suck my dick you fgt

B-b-b-b-b-b-b-but Sup Forums
It's ogre for Roy Moore

Whatever happened to Alan Keys? Haven't seen him in 15 years.

How so?

>Anyone have pics of keystone pipeline after all the environmentalists left?

>duckduckgo.com/?q=keystone pipeline protest cleanup&iax=images&ia=images

No where they were protesting at
I remember seeing pics of it being trashed

There is a very recent precedent about sabotage to pipelines in the area. Pic related

bust it out you bitch I'll suck your dick an clean the balls too unless your scared !

Alan Keyes gave a roof raising speech at the Judge Roy Moore press conference this afternoon

Stop destroying Europe.

Will the white birth rate ever appreciate?

New Weev video saying that wikileaks tried to set up Donald Trump Jr. by giving him illegal login credentials. what do you think youtube.com/watch?v=HBsn_k8zWpg

BIGGEST KEK

If this was a Governor race, I might've agreed with you. But Alabama voters aren't stupid enough to give up on a valuable Senate seat.

this it was fucking amazing

Finally, an expert in spectral law!

Send me your sister

wait until the child raping comes out. no fake outrage then.

Sounds hot.
I'm trying

Solipsism is for faggots

Ah, I missed it. Just got home.

Thanks

reminder if you think russians are your friends you just have to check out /sg/. russians are subhuman mongrels and deserve to be exterminated. /sg/ is a blatant kremlin shill operation

>How can you prove that you're not the only one with a conscious?
You can't. Oldest question of the philosophy and a subset of the question partially answered by Descartes: "I think therefore I am".

Do you agree with the President, /ptg/? Or would you do the unthinkable?

I'm gonna make as many white babies white my gf as humanly possible. How's that?

MAGA

If I were a rich politician, my response to this whole thing would have been "honk honk" just to see what would happen.

>he likes Jews, but not OUR Jews, so he's an anti-Semite

Hiro is /ourguy/

South Dakota user still here and still checking local news for anything about the pipeline breaking or sabotaged or whatever. I still see diddly fuck all. So far the only articles I've seen posted here about it breaking in SD are from Breaking 911 or whatever it is, and another about it breaking in Ontario from Vice News. I'm still considering it fake news until I see a fucking local news article on it. They would break it before some shitty twitter news organization or fucking Vice would. Not saying it didn't happen but until it's on my local news site, it didn't happen as far as I'm concerned.

stagnant then

You can't even prove that you yourself exist or if you're just a metastable existence.
Sounds good to me.

Only if she shaves

Here's a free (you), because I HAVE to know: why are you using a female Yugi to promote white babies? Just of all the ways to promote it, a genderbent anime character from a card game show would be the last one I would come up with, so why??

A third term would end in four years. The alternative stays with you forever.

One would imagine a pipeline breakage of this magnitude would not only have images but headline most local and national news. I'll assume it is damage control to distract the left until there is more evidence

>being a Likud dicksucker is anti-Semitic

Did they even think through that allegation? When has Breitbart ever published something negative about a Jew that wasn't some rich leftist or academic?

Yeah. Gotta work on killing the non-white rate.
Hello rural retard.

Won't surprise me. Wikileaks is on no one's side.

das rite

>You can't even prove that you yourself exist or if you're just a metastable existence.
Wouldn't a metastable existence imply you exist?

Once 60% of immigrants are White the White population will stabilize at said %. The demographic trouble faced today are caused by...
1)White Urbanites have very low birth rates
2)Only 35% of White Rural Dwellers and White Urbanites are under 35
3)The declining Jewish Population
4)The decline of Rural America
5)NAFTA hollowed out Appalachia and The Adirondacks which hold almost all of the Rural White Population and 2/3rds of Rural Americans saw the Birth rate fall from 2.1 in 1990 to 1.5 as of July 1st 2017.

>How can you prove that you're not the only one with a conscious?
>You can't.
Oh God. I need to calm down, I'm freaking out, It might be because of the booze.

Trump is already proving how easy it is to undo everything Obama has ever done, so he's got a point.

All human beings are equal, whether you are black, brown, red, or normal

I'm gonna meditate.

I'd honestly Rosie over bongo

That's not up to me to decide.

>Trump generally has selected deeply conservative nominees, many in their 40s and 50s and able to serve for decades. He could name up to 30 percent of the federal bench in his first four-year term.

>Trump's appointees may be more reliably conservative than those of previous Republican presidents. Goldman said nearly all have a connection to the Federalist Society, providing a "very consistent ideological vetting process."

>Trump has a unique opportunity to reshape the judiciary. He inherited more than 100 vacancies when he took office, twice the number Obama inherited. The number has since climbed above 160.

are you kidding me? This orange fat fuck gets to “name up to 30 percent of the federal bench in his first four-year term”!? How is that fair?!
And how many will he get if you rural retards and Russia give him a second term? What percentage? 50%?

Outrageous. IMPEACH!!!
Hurry up, Mueller! This cannot wait!

>everything Obama has ever done

Who?

Still waiting on that Franken anime edit.

On a lesser metaphysical thought you can't even prove there are more than two posters in this thread, board and site. Maybe you are you and I am all the other posters. You just can't prove otherwise

Keep us updated, user! Awoo! My bets are on some sort of sabotage

Also death rates doubled

Not only do kikes disproportionately control everything, they also need to dominate the sexual pervert industry. Congratulations!

Those are the jews that they care about.

>How can a human be illegal
If that human has broken man-made laws, then he's illegal

fuck off you anime posting soyboys

Stop. Jesus.

McCain confirmed for a violent end.

Do you think any of these complications can be resolved by the Trump administration and his policies?

Who or what the fuck is Obama? Why do I keep seeing this word posted here? WHAT IS IT?

Go back to Plebbit, leaf.

Are anarchist the dumbest fucking goys ever?

>>>/neogaf/

>ms better than al
lmao no

Is that in California or New York? I'd say Chicago but they're all white and most other places allow guns instead of fingers.

AdBuster's janitor is shitposting again.

WE MAKING OUT ROSIE

The point of the article is right there in the title. "Steve Bannon is bad for the Jews". Anything that's bad for the Jews in any Jews estimation is anti-Semitic. It doesn't matter what Bannon's attitude towards Jews is, all that matters is whether or not what he is doing increases Jewish power. Trying to replace the Republican establishment with candidates who actually represent the people is manifestly bad for Jewish domination of America.

What if I'm in the same room as every poster besides you?

I want him to shape 100% of the judiciary. I'm tired of degeneracy. America is a conservative country. Push the leftists out to Europe and Canada.

He was at Roy Moore's campaign event today.

Daily reminder than this happened every fucking day under Obama. Scroll through the list and look at the current spill, and the number of gallons spilled on Deepwater Horizon kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_oil_spills#Complete

Getting reeeeeal tired of your shit, Leaf.

4 and 5 he's working on. 3 is a positive trend.

What's that state with 0.8%? Montana?