NBC News: Hillary Clinton ‘Covered Up’ Pedophile Ring At State Department (2013)

youtube.com/watch?v=bb6JeX6dvEk

>It's claimed that Hillary Clinton, while secretary of state, shut down an investigation into an elite pedophile ring in State Department ranks in order to avoid scandal and protect the careers of high ranking officials and an ambassador.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/state-department-memo-reveals-possible-cover-ups-halted-investigations/
nypost.com/2013/06/11/hillarys-sorry-state-of-affairs/
thehill.com/policy/international/304701-obama-donor-fingered-in-state-department-cover-up-allegations
miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/haiti/article160983614.html
mobile.wnd.com/2017/07/clinton-foundation-witness-found-dead/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5046477/Top-investment-fund-manager-raped-beat-women.html
politico.com/story/2017/05/04/jeffrey-epstein-trump-lawsuit-sex-trafficking-237983
twitter.com/johnpodesta/likes?lang=en
twitter.com/AndrewBreitbart/status/33636278100561920
channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/dutchman-charged-in-cambodian-child-torture-case-7660724
aljazeera.com/news/2017/10/peacekeepers-leave-haiti-legacy-171004144515853.html
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/06/13/did-the-clinton-foundation-raise-hundreds-of-millions-of-dollars-for-a-hospital-in-haiti-that-was-never-built/
youtube.com/watch?v=_4V50eWOgro
youtu.be/J4Idr0dDNuc?t=6m3s
conservativedailypost.com/evidence-hillary-now-confirmed-to-have-kuru-disease-from-cannibalism-proof/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bumpity bump

Pedo if big.

>msm is turning on her

who did she piss off?

Fake and gay?

It's from 2013
Have I not seen this before?

Hillary Clinton is fucking demonic. It's shameful that she still walks around free.

She's literally a nobody in the grand scheme of things

slide thread omg OP delet

this makes me hungry for some reason?

>2013
They'll always get away with it. Their punishment awaits them in the next world.

Wtf 2013?
How have I not seen this before?

Just stop guys.

Stop with the distractions from Moore.

Muh pizzagate isn’t an excuse for Moore’s behavior.

bump
bump
bump
bump

>who did she piss off?

The DNC has finally realized that she's a massive liability to their party. That the longer she stays in the spotlight, the more damage she does to the party. And her ego is too big for her to step down on her own, so now she must be destroyed, or she'll take down the entire DNC.

omg so much this!!!

Rape, pedophelia, sexual abuse.

These things are always connected to the Clintons, and have been since their start in the political arena.

>(2013)
fuck sake

>2013
Hardly relevant
A lot has changed since then

>How have I not seen this before?
I do believe its been discussed before but my memory is fuzzy on the story.

people at her position are easily replaced and controlled. it's all about black mail and bribes. they will not hesitate to sacrifice a high ranking member if it means the whole hierarchy remains unscathed. this is the MO for all of these foundations that have multi million tie ins to government institutions all around the world

>A lot has changed since then
Yeah, Trump is president and the DC pedos are on the run.

But how has this not surfaced before?

I've figured it out. The military would have the intel on Hill's true medical conditions. He's going to use that intel to lock her up in the psych ward

Friendly bump

Probably all those people that invested over a billion dollars for her campaign.

ZOMFG IMPEACH ZILLARY BLINTON NOW

>podesta mails mentioned obama ordering stacks of {{{pizza}}} at ridiculous prices

of all sad words......

But even the Silsby case got dug out like salt mine last year - and this didn't occur to anyone?

Autism fail.

People seem to an hero where the Clintons are involved

Hillary protecting pedophiles? She will be even more popular and loved among leftists now.

what? a Clinton scandal? cant be, they are good folks people, stop wasting your time, why don't you go to sleep

cbsnews.com/news/state-department-memo-reveals-possible-cover-ups-halted-investigations/
nypost.com/2013/06/11/hillarys-sorry-state-of-affairs/
thehill.com/policy/international/304701-obama-donor-fingered-in-state-department-cover-up-allegations

>According to OpenSecrets.org, in 2008, Gutman was part of the Obama National Finance Committee and later a trustee on the Presidential Inauguration Committee.

Pretty much this. It's time for her to get off the stage but she doesn't want to go, so she's getting pushed off.

that's not how they talk.. you are going to get fired if you don't read the fucking manual of style

it has been previously reported. it doesn't get much traction outside of infowars. it gets even better because one guy who was supposed to testify about it to the Haitian congress got suicided. their evil know no limits

miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/haiti/article160983614.html

mobile.wnd.com/2017/07/clinton-foundation-witness-found-dead/

hillary covfefed paedos

>Bear Stearns trader accused of raping and beating women in his sex dungeon
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5046477/Top-investment-fund-manager-raped-beat-women.html

he worked for Geroge Soros, and worked at the same place Jeff Epstein worked at. you can just see how deep this shit goes. all the higher ups are in the game

Obama

>like oh em gee so much thisss!!!oneone1

shareblue basic bitch, go back to jewbook

soooo....its happening?

This nation has fallen so far away from God

Hillary deserves the chair if she covered up pedo crimes

It's long overdue, friend.

What's happening here is MSM positioning themselves for an incoming big leak that they can't spin.

Hopefully Podesta pedobros get taken out.

Been following PG since the reddit cannibal kicked us out.

Never seen this before. Nor the elimination of the witness. I feel deflated.

this angle is to protect her involvement with the cannibalism and adrenochrome harvesting.
the charges for obstruction are way less.

The children of God shall rise against all evil, and the wicked will burn.

Underrated post.
Also check'd

oh.

keep doing research, it gets even worse. ever hear of the "clinton body count"?

What did they mean by this?

Im just gonnna go ahead and make a small chain of related cases all linking together
>epstein worked for soros
>trump was friends with Epstein spacey and clinton
>they all flew together on the lolita express

politico.com/story/2017/05/04/jeffrey-epstein-trump-lawsuit-sex-trafficking-237983
>The one weird court case linking Trump, Clinton, and a billionaire pedophile

It absolutely has been discussed before, outside of Sup Forums, but when the MSM wants to memory hole something, they can memory hole it real good.

Of course, I know half the arkancided by heart. But I'm sure this video was never posted before.

Things in dark
Come to light

TOP KEK!

Maybe this bitch has finally been targeted by the fuckers who poured 1 billion into the coffers of a loser.

covered in 2013 in an effort to clear the way for 2016

just remember to post mainstream sources. even though some of the best reports are from wnd and infowars, sharing them, even though the reporting is legit, will kill any discussion. and don't forget to archive

Bet it was the Ambassador that she let die.

So you agree this video has only surfaced now?

Can't help but think of the Australian UN diplomat killed in a 'trust game' on Clinton Street yesterday. But there goes my autism again.

Gee i wonder who could have covered it up in 2013 , i suspect a gay black man married to a tranny.

Check out Podesta's liked tweets
twitter.com/johnpodesta/likes?lang=en

he seems to enjoy pizza parties and toddler clothing with some questionable pictures

also, fun game:
open literally any tweet from podestas timeline, read the comments and bring something back. the normies are having none of it

[DELET THIS]

or pic related gets rage raped by the RODHam tonight

I love how drumpfkins aren’t even attempting to defend pedophile Moore now.

>”B-but you guys! Al Franken!”

wow, this is literally nothing. We should go to a /ptg/ thread now guys.

Saw this one recently

don't forget andrew breitbart's prophetic tweet about pedo-podesta

twitter.com/AndrewBreitbart/status/33636278100561920

What does a Pedro ring have to do with it?

they were smuggling kids from haiti with clinton foundation operatives and got caught. then bubba bill intervened to get the smuggler off, and witnesses got suicided

Mexican insight into corruption

>flawless amigos (whod'a thought. Unforeseeable, irreconcilable....). Kek

Next remark: Hilldawg did nothing wrong, ain't that right El capo

No that was the Silsby case. This involves State Department officials themselves.

At the time the Silsby case did not look like the child trafficking scheme it was.

Quite sure.was something else.

bump for Hillary locked inside a cage.

Smell this:

On Friday his partner Stefan Struik, a 53-year-old Dutch national who also holds Cambodian citizenship, was charged with failing to report the crime
Read more at channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/dutchman-charged-in-cambodian-child-torture-case-7660724

It's pizza

sorry, although I thought that the state dept also intervened in the Silsby case

Don't you guys owe NBC an apology?

They tried to warn you about the pedo Clintons, but you didn't listen in 2013. Can you blame them for just going along with the flow when everyone left them in the wind?

Haiti is a hotspot for shady shit by these international orgs

aljazeera.com/news/2017/10/peacekeepers-leave-haiti-legacy-171004144515853.html
>The mission is blamed for bringing cholera to the country, and at least 134 of its peacekeepers have been involved in sexual abuse scandals.
>In August 2016, the UN for the first time acknowledged that it played a role in the spread of the disease.

washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/06/13/did-the-clinton-foundation-raise-hundreds-of-millions-of-dollars-for-a-hospital-in-haiti-that-was-never-built/

this is why Bill loves the haitian pizza

Yeah so this must have been what that heroic kike was talking about here
youtube.com/watch?v=_4V50eWOgro

Fuck. You. John. Podesta.

bump for interest, if this is separate from the Silsby incident it shows a pattern. Normally I would be pessimistic about anything sticking but DC is self-imploding right now under all this sexual harassment nonsense, maybe we sink the Clinton Foundation.
Bring the thick-ankle dog face down once and for all.

Epic

Fuckwit.

This thread is this so called MexicanFbee ayyy with a weak ass trail of posts posted by it under some various flags. Probably a retired AOL chat hound with nine computer in 12 vpn's.

Culminating in this here faggitry.

Get out now.

yeah, if there's someone who knows something about corruption, it's a mexican. I'ts been part of the way of life here since before the country was founded.

I've heard stories similar to pizzagate here in mexico, before pizzagate was even a thing. I've heard it all, witchcraft, pedophilia, human trafficking by government officials. some poeple have linked Slim to the corrupt circle with the clintons and the NYT. this isn't an american thing.

Could be big if not bullshit.

g-d speed my fellow autist.
watch like thirty seconds of this for massive keks. trust me. peace out

youtu.be/J4Idr0dDNuc?t=6m3s

bump
bump
bump
bump

CBC is the worst poison of LeafLand.

What does CBC stands for again ?

Communist's Brainwash and Cancer, or

Children's Butt Collider ...? I don't remember.

conservativedailypost.com/evidence-hillary-now-confirmed-to-have-kuru-disease-from-cannibalism-proof/

Ol Bill finally got tired of the harpy's shit

use the link

To be honest... I think this is something that'll be revisited much further down the road.
1. Obama/.Kerry/ Clinton put the kibosh on investigating its own State Dept. Most of the current State Dept is still loyal Deep State folks made up of Obama, Bush and Clinton holderovers.
2. Rex Tillerson has been completely ineffective as Sec of State. He has zero respect within the State Dept and has pretty much done nothing to put Trump loyalists in place. As a result, the Trump admin has moved more and more of its foreign policy efforts to Department of Homeland security and Jarred Kushner.
3. CIA Director Mike Pompeo is rumored to be replacing Tillerson soon, possibly within the next 90 days. Pompeo, while not a perfect ideological match with Trump, certainly more loyal and a closer match with Trump's foreign policy objectives.
I would assume that when Tillerson tenders his resignation we'll start to see Swamp Creature come to the surface at the State Department. Revisiting the pedo-prostitution ring will give Pompeo the mandate to launch a full investigation with the help of the inspector general and clean house.
But, don't expect this to all come to pass right away. Remember, the Trump admin needs to keep some ammo in the political quiver for 2018 midterms and the 2020 elections. Trump won't shoot his wad all at once.

This threat faggotry..

Nice reaction time shill.

Hmmmm who is not allowed to say god again? It keeps slipping my mind.

People higher up than her and below her are trying to throw her to Trump as a bone thinking they can spare their own necks. What they fail to realize is they will all hang.

delet this

Please in some of your states legal is twelve, and if you rape a virgin you have to pay their family, or marry them. It isn't as if the culture was not degenerate from the word go.

So who was the ambassador implicated?

What happened to the whistleblower from the Inspector General Investigative team?

Did she ever go to Congress? Who was she? Is she alive?

Fuck I'll bump this into empty space.

It's from 2013.

Noooooooo, not Dwayne Johnson fuck

OH, good; then you won't miss her when she's gone, then?

lmaoooo

Prisoner number 11340