What's the comfiest way to read manga? Tablet, laptop, phone, or physical copy?

What's the comfiest way to read manga? Tablet, laptop, phone, or physical copy?

Physical

the repeating digits do not lie
as for alternatives computer or laptop is the best
never found a good reader app for my phone and dont have a tablet

Physical. I really hope you aren't as retarded and buy one of those walled garden electronic trash.

Physical copy, wrapped up in my neet blankie on sofa in front of fire withe Tendies from extra good boy points while its snowing outside

mind hack

First post best post.

Physical > tablet > destktop > laptop > phone

Admit it, how many of you thought "Oh shit is that me"

i thought, "Oh shit, I'm sorry"

He's not fat and bearded so not me, also he's in public.

While smoking some good ass bud. I got 3 grams or so of some fire Cotton Candy Kush that I'm ready to load into my pipe.

Physical fucking sucks and you know it. Not only does it take up so much space and paper smells like garbage, it's a pain the ass trying to read what's written near the binding, and there is absolutely no position known to man in which one can read a book comfortably
You "muh paper feels" fucks can suck to your books, I've got a portrait monitor.

Laptop no contest.

Sup Forums is an 18+ site, bud

This

Tablet > Phone > Physical = Laptop

>it's a pain the ass trying to read what's written near the binding
Only valid point. That's why books have space between binders and that's why the book industry is so much larger than the manga industry.

Physical for this grampa. Really wish I was born a digital native in this case though because getting physical copies in moon is a pain.

While naked

Physical

I always like read manga physically, i have around 300 mangas present

The problem is it always came later than the online one

So probably in tablet, which in this case 7 to 8 inch display is the best choice, i hope there are double display tablet with e ink in the future, just like the yotaphone

iMax theater screen and a projector.

You're fucking retarded.

What app do you use to read mangu? I just got an ipad (it was a gift from a wealthy relative) and am curious.

I did, but I'm actually Asian.

For all you fags saying "laptop", how do you cope with the fact that you're viewing portrait images on a landscape screen? I have yet to come up with a workable solution. I've tried holding it sideways like a book, but that's uncomfortable. I need a portrait monitor or a tablet.

Anyone? I tried google, but it just gives me readers for online shit, I want to put my shit on the tablet.

>ipad

Can't beat free, nigga.

Not sure about everyone else but I use a sort of picture viewer app. Used to put all the pages into a pdf but stopped after a while

Easily physical. If you own a tablet, you're probably a faggot.

Just switched to IOS and I use a random comic book reader. Manga Storm. I download the manga and have to like export it through itunes. Don't know any better ways to import data from desktop to my iphone. For the most part I just read it in a browser though.

On android I used something called Challenger comic book reader to read manga. Very easy to do.

Nah, tablet is best especially for reading in the dark.

Phone. It's easy just the swipe something has big as your hand while your wrapped in blankets on a cold night

there are actually people who go to bookstore to read manga.

Physical, haters gonna hate.

>paper smells like garbage
Get the fuck out

Agreed. Paper snobs are the most illogical, pretentious morons in the world and literally care more about how the act of reading looks than how practical or functional it is. If you really enjoy reading, you'll care more about the ability to carry a huge number of books with you than anything else. This is especially true for manga, which comes in extremely short volumes that take no time at all to read. It's also physically more comfortable, because it can be done one handed without needing to hold it open or hold it while turning the page.

The only benefit is that sometimes the pages are easier on the eyes, but you can always turn the brightness down.

Physical, with tablet a close second. Physical is more pleasing to all relevant senses (please no taste) and much easier to flip back and forth through, but tablet is more more portable and digital editions do not take up space or incur shipping.

Book smell is the best smell, how dare you.
>there is absolutely no position known to man in which one can read a book comfortably
Is there something wrong with your body?

I got a tablet lately and I'm going to be honest, it's fucking comfy. I need to put more manga on it.

>This way of thinking will be the norm in 10 years.

this is the only way I could read manga in the 90s and early 2000s. That and libraries.

Are you serious? It's the same way you read a book. [][]

People still go there to buy them too

Where I live, only specialty shops carried manga back then. And not that much of it.

>Not supporting the mangaka
I'm comfiest when I know I've contributed to the continuation of my favorite manga.

...and by that I mean physical copies are best.

>tumblr

Well I hope you're pre-ordering or buying in the first week then. And ebooks are a thing these days.

Memes aside that does sound incredibly comfy

Phone on the toilet and at work

Physical. Feels the best and most relaxing. Less strain on my eyes too. The only drawback is availability. I read on my tab sometimes but I would rather do it on a PC if I had access to one

Tablet hands down. I just slapped 10 gigs of mangos into this iPad and I'm going to read the shit out of them tomorrow while deer hunting.

I used to lug books and physical copies out to my blind and that sucks. Not to mention you have to worry about concealing your power levels at the camp.

I like physical but I just read too much to make it viable.

Besides with a tablet you can chill in a dark room on a nice bed and shitpost between chapters.

Physical is good as you don't have to worry about batteries running out especially when traveling. But in this age, it's easy to get hold of a portable charger anyway so tablet is a good option too. Phone just sucks for manga since you have to zoom every page especially when there's a lot of text. Laptop is just annoying to carry.

Physical. It's much easier to navigate a volume than with digital. Also because my eyes get tired pretty fast when I read digital manga (I never tried ebook though).

I'm not sure why but I appreciate the drawings more when it's printed on paper.

I like owning the things, arrange them nicely on the shelves.
I can also let casual friends borrow my translated manga, while if I recommend a digital manga I know they'll say "Uhuh, sounds nice" and never actually read it (and most of them can't even read english).

7-8 inch tablet, anyone else who shits on that option has either never tried it or is too contrarian to give it a chance. Otherwise physical.

I have been using this app for a year for iOS, I noticed you guys were asking about apps. It's pretty awesome for usability, you just search it on the app and download it from there, you can view in portrait or landscape, and it has a literal shit ton of manga.

Tablet or physical copy, wrapped up in soft wool blankets in my bed, with a log fire burning. Maximum comfy.

>mfw i read manga on my laptop and psvita, comfy as fuck
hehehehehhe

Chunky is a good manga reader if you have tons of downloaded stuff since it doesn't have an online reader feature

The Kindle came out nine years ago, most people still prefer books.

If you read on your phone you might as well kill yourself.

>mangas

What if I have a big phone?

Phone is best because i con hold it easily with one hand while I masturbate to superior work of art that is Vietnamese wood carvings

I use my old Galaxy S4 and use the Mangarock app.

Comfy times under the covers.

Like 7" +?

Fine I guess.

This.
Reading manga on a tablet in bed is also very comfy.

I'm thinking about buying a Kindle Paperwhite to read books. Is it also good for manga?

In the bed, with a e-paper ink manga reader or a tablet, also with blankets over you completely so only the light from the tablet gets to your eye while you read it.

Yep. Has slowly been getting more manga over the last couple of years

as the son of a bookstore owner I fell offended

also you have shit taste

Tablet.
7 inches is how big manga are in real life so it's perfect.
>don't have to pay
>don't have to get up
>don't need a light during the night
>can't smudge shit on the pages because it's a screen

Physical is dead. Embrace the digital revolution.

Personally I find that size of screen a bit too small for manga, but if you're getting one anyway you might as well try it out.