Science proves kids are bad for Earth. Morality suggests we stop having them

>Science proves kids are bad for Earth. Morality suggests we stop having them.

twitter.com/NBCNewsTHINK/status/930807716234387458

>le anime pic
Stopped caring sorry degenerate

Overpopulated countries, yes, but countries which have a declining population? A population which openly supports and funds programs which seek to take care of the earth by funding nature reserves, national parks and areas where wildlife can thrive? Populations which have breeding programs which reintroduce native species back into areas where years of human abuse has left them all but extinct?

Is it moral to suggest that forward thinking countries which are taking an active stance against the decline of life on earth should reduce their populations too?

(sorry, there's an abortion referendum in my country soon, and I cannot let my fellow countrymen die when they have a lot to offer).

Feel free to take yourself out of the gene pool first, Op.

You're bad for the earth too, right? NBC News says you gotta go.

You're on an anime message board. Don't be a faggot.

Unless however, a global catastrophe is in the cards. Then my campaigning will be pointless and I know it, so won't even bother.

I Can't Read: The Post

Im on pol if i wanted to talk about anime I would go on the anime board

what chinese cartoon is this girl from user?

It's called [spoiler]you're a dumb nigger spoilers need to work fuck off to /r/[/spoiler]

>t. newfag
>not realizing that you're on a mongolian basket weaving forum

The world should just have 100 million whites and nobody else desu

They're right

>Morality
Leftist propaganda. Disregard.

It brings joy to my heart every time I see some blatant anti-white clickbait headline, and I look down and 90% of the commentors are /ourguys/ calling these kikes out over and over.

I'm still used to the old days of Sup Forums circa 2007 where we were the "secret club". It's really hard to actually grasp how much we've grown and how we essentially monopolize the discussion on twitter and other spaces

>before I open link, think "I bet there's a picture of white babies underneath the headline"
>there is

This. Increasing the white birthrate is a meme; you can't beat niggers at their own game, nor should you want to. Quality over quantity.

>we need to have less babies because of the environment!
>we need to import somalis because we're not having enough babies!

>science proves
>science
>research
don't you love how articles pussyfoot their intent, and people treat them like arguments? newfag tip, ignore any article header that reads as such.

Of course it's bad, but does that stop niggers who's only emotions are to fuck and act on impulse? It wouldn't be a problem to not have children if our entire race wasn't in direct danger of being overpopulated by a bunch of them.
It's a dawn of a new era, lads.

>science proves
:thinking:

Good idea OP. But stop having IS NOT ENOUGH at this point.
I see you're promoting a large scale improvement of the earth by removing all the harmful individuals from African origin.
You're very brave to propose that.
I think the rest of Sup Forums, with a heavy hart, will support you. Here, we're all earth lovers.

I would destroy retard Koishi over and over again.

MUH DEGENERACY

You are the same as the muslims who barricade themselves in their ghettos, and tries to recreate countries within a country.

Stop being a shitty immigrant. Integrate yourself.
You are a guest in their country, the place is built by them, by their culture.
Quit dictating what they can and can't post on their own website.

Kill more black fetuses. Go Planned Parenthood!

>(((Science)))

Go away caraposter

>Science proves kids are bad for Earth
Sure but the phrasing implies
>Morality suggest we stop having them
Oh, I see. I'm an anti-natalist myself but that's a fucking shit argument. The earth is going to be kill regardless if humans exist or not. How fucking retarded.