Is Ukraine rightful Russian clay or is Russia rightful Ukrainian clay?

Is Ukraine rightful Russian clay or is Russia rightful Ukrainian clay?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerch_Strait_Bridge
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sloboda_Ukraine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia
is.fi/ulkomaat/art-2000000135514.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Crimea is Russia

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerch_Strait_Bridge

>name literally means "in the borderlands"
>this doesn't give him a hint about veracity of his nation
Stupid hohol.

Fun fact Kiev was conquered by a Russian

Ukraine
>>Krai

Neither. Russia is Russia and Ukraine is Ukraine.
Ukrainians in Russia are still Ukrainians.
Russians in Ukraine are still Russians.

Ukrainians and Russians are the same.

Both belong to Germany, stfu

i love how retarded americans always have an opinion about everything, especially things they have no idea about

Ukrainians who are different from Russians live in western part, and they are different because they have been Polonized. So literally Polonized Ukrainians.

*Polonized Russians
Same for some Belorussians.
Literally artificial nations. I mean sure, every nation is "artificial", but these two came to be because a part of their elites and foreign powers wanted so.

Gib Peremyshl, kurwa!

>dnepropetrovsk

Russia is rightfully Mongolian clay. We should return it to the Mongols ASAP.

The whole world is just unknowing American colonies. Bitch.

What?

Fun fact Kiev ruled over the Rus for centuries.
>Kiev was a tributary of the Khazars,[10] until seized by the Varangians (Vikings) in the mid-9th century. Under Varangian rule, the city became a capital of the Kievan Rus', the first East Slavic state. Completely destroyed during the Mongol invasion in 1240

Note: Khazars means Jews.

Vikings took Kiev from Jews, Mongols took it from Vikings. The Rus are a slave people unfit to rule themselves. Either return all Rus lands to the Khazar Jews or give it back to the Mongols.

>The Rus are a slave people
Yes, that's why rulers of those people were called Vladimir, Vsevolod, Mstislav and so on. All Germanic names. Literally KYS.

Based Montenegrin Serb.

> Either return all Rus lands to the Khazar Jews or give it back to the Mongols

Are you stupid, user?

Stop touching my Suur-Suomi.

>country founded by Vikings
>return it to Jews or Mongolians
Fuck off you white-hating amerigoblin.
And it's already run by kikes, both Russia and Ukraine. Thanks to your kiked country.

Real Question why does fake news portray Putin as a bad guy?

>founded by Vikings
It was founded by Khazar Jews for trading merchants. It's in my quote from Wikipedia.

Rare since Montenegro joined NATO

Russia isn't ''run by kikes''. Russia is run by Putin and various circles, and some people are Jewish.
However, Jews who disobeyed were exiled or committed suicide via 5 polonium bullets to the back of the head.
Meanwhile, in the Borderlands, oligarchs run wild, just like they did in Russia in 90's.
You literally have a GEORGIAN trying to become a president.
Your GDP per capita is 3 times lower than Russian.
You need to start asking questions.

is russian clay, death to ukraine

all of eastern europe belongs to the rus

But Rurik dynasty was Germanic, they just adopted local culture.

Not really, it's at stable 30%, plus like half of Montenegrins are people who are privately Serb but declare as Montenegrin because of pressure or political reasons.
Once NATO occupation and local feudalism go away, Montenegro will be Serb very quickly. It's just natural.

Based

Russia doesn't even belong to Russia.

I must want everybody to get along.

Another question, is another Balkan War on the way? Albania has reportedly been pushing for Kosovo Independence

this guy gets it

germany owns half of the world.

True, but they assimilated very quickly, which kills the notion Slavs were their ''slaves'' or anything. Why would ruling class adopt the culture of slaves?
>Rurik
>Igor
>Sviatoslav
>Yaropolk
>Vladimir
So two generations.

Russia and Ukraine are brothers.

Some poorfag low IQ gopniks from Ukraine got manipulated by their so called president to think otherwise.

The end.

Nice meme

Even a Kosovo annexation

I doubt it.
Kosovo is Albanian, RS in Bosnia is Serb, Serbs in Croatia are mostly gone.
Everything can be divided nicely. North of Kosovo should go to Serbia of course.
I mean, unless Muslims desire to challenge this, but they will fail quickly.

Ukraine, the border lands, is in reference to the Border of Europe and Asia. Ukraine is a European Nation, Russia is an Asian one.
Crimea is currently occupied by Russians, but it's a Ukrainian peninsula, in Europe. Not even on the same continent as Russia.

Agreed
Serbian population in Kosovo has plummeted ever since the fall of Yugoslavia

you forgot the part when Lithuanians took it from Mongols and then Russians took it from Lithuanians

Actually most of the south is Scottish or Scots-Irish, not Irish

>>tfw Merrica is modern day Mongolia

Neither. Both are sovereign, and appeal to a false dichotomy doesn't make it any less true.

>Kiev was a tributary of the Khazars
>It was founded by Khazar Jews
>american reading comprehension
Rus was founded in the North around Novgorod by Rurik and other Varangians. And then they conquered Kiev and made it a capital.
Who exactly founded Kiev is unknown, there is only a legend about it. But it was founded before Khazars came from East.

It's rightful Lithuanian clay.

Ukrainian clay is in Turkey and Central Asia they are native to

>is in reference to the Border of Europe and Asia
No it's not. And it didn't appear until late 15th or early 16th century. And even then land was commonly called Ruthenia, which is just Western name for Rus'/Russia.
>Ukraine is a European Nation
I'd love to hear you explain that, because Ukrainians are Orthodox people, just like Russians.
>Asian one
Genetic research has demonstrated there is next to no genetic heritage of Mongol conquest in Russia.
Perhaps you mean culturally, but that's bullshit too, outside of some vague elements here and there.
>it's Ukrainian peninsula
It was won by Russian arms and populated by Russians. Ukrainians were never majority there.
>in Europe
Europe goes until Ural.

The better question is is Siberia in Russia or simply a passively conquered neighbor?

Quit fighting over "clay", you're all Western "enough" now get fighting the Muslims. Unite!!!!!

The better question is are you drunk, or you're just mentally challenged like some of your compatriots?
As this Pole said, no one except Americans demonstrates such will an persistence when discussing shit they know next to nothing about.

Mainly ethnically Russian but Putin and commies flooded and keep flooding it with cockholes and other racial garbage including chinese

So you can turn it into Africa, like the rest of your "country"? You better give back Lwòw, you've turned it into a literal garbage dump

You misspelled Belarusians

Are all americans this retarded?
>Ukraine, the border lands, is in reference to the Border of Europe and Asia.
No, it references the border of Russian Tsardom.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sloboda_Ukraine
>Ukraine is a European Nation, Russia is an Asian one.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia
>The European western part of the country is much more populated and urbanised than the eastern; about 77% of the population live in European Russia.

Regardless of any Germanic pronunciation in his name, Vladmir Putin is a Mongolian.
Siberians are more respectable than most Eastern Europeans. I would rather my kids go help free Siberia than send em back to Europe a third time. Let Europe socialize, go full Slavic, they seem to want it really bad.

Crimea is rightful Tatar clay

Taking a break from your BLM page?

I always wondered, why were Belarusians so autistic and called their country Grand Duchy of Lithuania, but not Belarus.

See how Berezovsky and Khodorkovsky ended up. Some might be Jewish, but they obey.
>Crimea is rightful Tatar clay
Ah, so a Muslim.

>america calling anyone else black

Vladimir Putin is ethnically Russian most likely, but 30-40% of those that make up his criminal mixed race clan driven only by greed aren’t. Siberians are not a thing. They are ethnically Russian people sometimes with German ancestry

What's the religious breakdown? Ukraine is split between the Orthodox and Catholic/Protestant spheres much more than Asia/Europe. That's not even an issue that comes up or has any effect on the situation

Pic related predicted the conflict here 20 years before it happened

Didn't they used to call you Pakis black? When did you become Asian, around the time the rape gangs got exposed?

What? Tatars are scum that crawled up from Asia. Nothing in Europe be it Crimea, Bashkirtostan (created by bolsheviks) or Tatarstan (created by bolsheviks) is their. Deportation to Asia is the only right way to deal with them

Ah yes, the american response, as expected

Khazars gave up returning to Ukraine after Chernobyl disaster. No jew wants to live in that nuclear wasteland.

>give it back to the Mongols

so Russia?

It's almost as quintessential as TV licenses.

>t. 13% black country

even some south american countries are less black than you

no need to be smug since by one drop rule you are all niggers

Ukraine is a monument to Lenin and must be dismantled.

As an ethnic Pole raised in America who happens to love Russian history/literature/film/etc., I think Ukraine is rightful Ukrainian clay for the purpose of serving as a barrier to protect Poland. However, I completely understand the point of view that it is essentially Russian clay, based on the last few centuries. Kievan Rus stuff is fun to think about and research, but its relevance is obviously far less important to today than say the last 300 years.

Meanwhile your country is so filled with cucks that Muhammad is now the most popular birth name for the 6th straight year.

Fuck off, you amerigoy. Muslims get nothing.
>Ukraine is split between the Orthodox and Catholic/Protestant spheres much more than Asia/Europe.
I have no idea what are you talking about. Majority are Orthodox and there are some Greek-Catholics mostly in Galicia region.

shut up gengis khan

Bro. I have Slavic family from Belarus, and work with Albanians, Moldovans and ethnic Russians. Putin's ancestors are mostly, like 99%, Mong, you can see it in his face.

>mfw live in scotland
>ethnically pure for now, except from major cities which are still large majority white
>mfw no american born post 1980 can experience this

>t-thats not true, all british people are pakis!

>blocks your path

Look at his youth pictures - he looks as European as one can look
>literal turkic subhuman that tortured cats to prove his spirit

so german clay helped anglos to kill european germans in ww2 so they actually won and lost ww2 at the same time

24d chess?

I think you are interpreting Kievan Rus as a merger, rather than as a union. At no point did they become one entity, but rather a union of friendship and tradesmanship, where there were still clear distinctions between the ethnic and cultural groups that formed an alliance so to speak.
You generally speak of 4 main groups, rather than 2 which you seem to think. At one point even, iirc during some proto confederation the Varangians were banished back to the homelands, and after years of chaos, they decided to invite the Vikings back as leaders (which they probably also were beforehand).
This is seen as the definitive event when Kievan Rus was formed, even though they have a joint history that probably goes back a lot farther.

At no point did they become one complete enitity though. There were always differences, the Scandinavians kept contact with their northern brothers, often traversed back there and inherited earldom or whatnot. And I'm fairly certain that there was a class hierarchy, as they weren't brothers. They just got along well.

>be scotland
>SNP will be the votes that keep dindus and poo's coming into bongland for the next 100 years.
Scotland and Catalonia both need to be blacked now.

We had our country since the 7th century burger.

>triggered
russians fucking hate this guy
I'm not russian nor ukrainian just like history
why do you guys hate him so much even post-soviet union?

Putin is half Russian/Half veps. Doesn't have Mongolian ancestry.

It depends. You mean native siberians or russians like the one in novo-sibirsk? the last one probably want more autonomy than the natives, some indipendence too, a little like Catalonia, because they feel they can do a good work alone because being siphoned by Moscow.

Kyiv (Kiev) has been around a lot longer than Moskva (Moscow). I don't think the Russki's started writing till much later.

as much as I wish that Finnic blood has had any impact on anything, I must say the veps ancestry theory is just bs speculation

>Greek catholic
wut

they should decide therself on referendum

Magog the Bible calls it. China is Gog, Russia is Magog. Mong. You can see it in the face.

U KRAIN
listerally means "at the end of the area"

And Novgorod predates Kiev which was founded by Rus people that are more similar to ethnic Russians than they are to assimilated turkmongrels like Ukrainians
Or better yet just sterilize gooks in Siberia after deporting non-native nonwhites like chinks and azeris back? No use from them anyway

>as much as I wish that Finnic blood has had any impact on anything, I must say the veps ancestry theory is just bs speculation

is.fi/ulkomaat/art-2000000135514.html

Doesn't look like a typical Slav, Russians don't have any Mongolian ancestry though, the Eurasian DNA in Russians on average is 1.54% while Finno-Ugric people such as from Kargopol average 7-8% which is higher than Finlands 5.6%.

>gets into a concentration camp by his "allies" the krauts.
These are hohol heroes. Balding cucks who achieve nothing.

What does working with Albanians have to do with anything? They are not slavic, european or white.

None of the Siberian regions basically have anything going for them. They are all just depleted coal mines and exhausted oil drills with outdated Soviet equipment, no actual potential to get a proper education locally that would lead any of regions to independent success. (Pick any Siberian region you want)O'blast will not pump out engineers to design or import proper drilling equipment. No high horse riding aristocrat that might improve economical state on a political level. No proper infrastructure to build and extend on cities. Only railways that go from west to east.

The inhabitants might just want to continue hopping on the free train ride into the gulag archipelago, celebrating their ethnic events once a year and collecting gibs from Kremlin as long as the rusted old soviet machinery doesn't crumble.