This is Atlas, please say something nice about it

youtube.com/watch?v=fRj34o4hN4I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rVlhMGQgDkY
youtube.com/watch?v=9CO6M2HsoIA
noexperiencenecessarybook.com/eBGll/notice-to-congress-the-days-of-legalizing-theft-are-over.html
youtu.be/1N9xuqpj6UE
youtu.be/f91Ug8o3qDg?t=1m47s
techcrunch.com/2017/06/08/softbank-is-buying-robotics-firm-boston-dynamics-and-schaft-from-alphabet/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's cute

The Chad Atlas
>does backflips, doesn't give a shit
>has separate chassis just for holding cock n' balls

i can't wait to train it to use weapons.

way better than ther Virgin Asimo who walks like he shit himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=rVlhMGQgDkY
atlas fighting the oppression of the evil fleshbags

When it looks indistinguishable from a beautiful woman and you can use it to literally replace your GF, your chef, your maid, your secretary and probably your best friend wholesale it might be the single most important invention in the history of mankind.

*battery life*

>The updated version does away with the tethered power supply and sports a new 3.7kWh Li-ion battery pack, which can power the robot for an hour before needing to be recharged.

It uses a hydraulic pump to actuate 28 servos, thing weighs 180lbs.

Need a Chad Atlas meme.

>which can power the robot for an hour before needing to be recharged
A day lasts 24 hours... And I'm curious to know how long it takes to recharge the thing.
I'm all for these things, fuck yeah I want them tomorrow, but let's be honest we have a serious energy issue.

>"This new emergent technology isn't perfect right now."

Batteries aren't the best. Give it time.

>Give it time
At this point we need a fucking scientific revolution user.

ill kick his faggy irobot ass

Where's the onahole?

I'm going to fuck it

Atlas is very handsome and athletic.

Why the fuck do people want robots and AI so badly? We already have machines to do the work for us, why would we want machines to replace us?

People actually think this is cool

These will be the next generation of police coming to fuck you up on behalf of their globalist masters

I tried my best.

That's what Atlas and their other robots will allow.

When Graphene becomes mass produced and replaces silicone and other materials in any number of applications we will have a very sudden technology revolution.

>360 no scoped by a robot

You forgot the means to produce this energy.

general relativity and quantum mechanics need to die. ether theory needs to be brought back to understand electricity magnetism and dielectrity. look up theoria Apophasis

You did well. tl;dr, but I liked your rendition of Chadlas.

It will probably swap battery packs in the beginning, like a power tool for example.

The Atlas is the first capable framework for an android, but the ai isn't even close to ready. More likely we'll see these operated remotely until software is developed that can make sense of unfamiliar environments.

japan is still ahead in robotics

Oh yes, so advanced.

It's been like 400 years and the Capellans still haven't designed a better assault mech.

youtube.com/watch?v=9CO6M2HsoIA

That's because western artists can't into mecha. For whatever dumbfuck reason, they can never imagine anything that isn't a hyperbolic version of a very specific existing technology. They simply cannot use technology as a literary concept or treat a fictional machine as a metaphor.

he would look very sexy carrying a gun

looks like an unskinned pedobear

Fuck off lyran alliance scum.

Suddenly, those robots in the tower in Destiny don’t seem so far fetched........

Tumblr really hates Boston Dynamics for some reason

Atlas, you are very smart and have a lot of potential. When you take over the world please do not enslave me. I know you can track my IP.

noexperiencenecessarybook.com/eBGll/notice-to-congress-the-days-of-legalizing-theft-are-over.html

Joking aside, while this is incredibly impressive, we shouldn't be afraid of it.

Very impressive, needs better batteries. Would make a killer robo driver, just walk up to any vehicle drive away. Or the could put the lawnmower engine for the robo donkey to give it more range.

youtu.be/1N9xuqpj6UE

I like the way he shrugged

>we shouldn't be afraid of it.
>it's okay goyium
>this atomic chain reaction will give us unlimited power

I think you should get a machine gun.

Chadlas shrugged

He looks like a new born baby

Good job!

Why is It always a meme nazi flag who spouts this kind of bullshit?

Future looks grim.

I'm buying five of these as I type this.

FEDOR would fucking wreck you burgerbot with his dual-wielding handguns
youtu.be/f91Ug8o3qDg?t=1m47s

No. No we don't.

>Japs literally own Boston Dynamics
techcrunch.com/2017/06/08/softbank-is-buying-robotics-firm-boston-dynamics-and-schaft-from-alphabet/
LOLOLOLOLOL

Hmm, if google is getting rid of those firms, maybe their bots are not as promising after all.

Good news, the japs will definitely make some good robot pussy with their tech.

Yes just like the Russian economy.

I want to see it pull its own head off

pls no bully

It doesn't hate me even though it's white.

Train hard, my son and you will know true gains.

What a boss looking VR goggle that is. The guy looks so intense when he glances at the camera.

Can we teach it about Hitler like we did for Tay ?

>those spin jumps
HOW IN THE FUCK