ANYONE ELSE HATE NORMIES?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cPembXZMKv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's normalfag. Say it right.

America has to be nuked for its own good

Dumb bitch could have taken out the "heteronormative" part and her comment would have been just fucking fine. She related to a movie with a female hero and thought the themes of it spoke to her. Cool, that's all she had to say. The rest is horseshit.

Retarded

>NORMIES
They're called nigger-loving commies, user.

>Bugmen

never heard that one before

My mom is a normie boomer
>"Dont worry about oil shortage, we just need to dig deeper"
>There are only Whites and Blacks, Asians, Arabs, and Spics are white
>Interracial Marriage makes her sick, but she denies she ever said it.
>I dont know how someone can hate someone because of the color of their skin
>Jews are Gods Chosen people.

but she does say some crazy shit from time to time.
>Obama is the Communist Anti-Christ put on earth to destroy America.
>Dinosaurs arent real
>Jews are gods chosen people.

Fucking lost my shit

Plenty of these toxic people on my jewbook feed but when you lay it out like that really hits the keks

KILL HER NIGGER!

DELET THIS

"small-souled bugman" implies that the person has been cut off from their cultural roots, and totally subsumed into consumerist neoliberal hive. they are totally lack any sort of sympathy for their ancestors folkways, higher spirituality, or passion. if they do engage in activities that are somewhat human, they still are heavily tinged by global capitalism. if they are a sportsfan, they will participate heavily in fantasy sports(which is obsessed with statistics, 'scientific' analysis of performance). if they exercise, it will be all cardio, and tracked by fitbit and then uploaded to faceberg. tastes in food, art, music, movies are predetermined by review aggregator sites like yelp, metacritic or rotten tomatoes. political views only appeal to them if they seem 'rational,' and derived from the sort of conventional wisdom, economics influenced worldview seen in works like 'moneyball', nate silver's 538 blog, and 'freakonomics.'

How many times has that guy watched her fuck other men?

More each passing day.

that movie was boring dumb trash

I was called a faggot my whole life for loving comics, but being associated with these numale types that have adopted my hobby was too much. I sold everything comic related I owned this year.

A bugman is your typical big left leaning city dweller. He is usually obsessed with consumerism, lining up to purchase the newest iPhone or MacBook when it comes out, and using a smartwatch/smart home speaker for longer than the week after he bought it. Chances are he owns other throwaway smart gadgets as well. All his tastes in movies, music, expensive food, art, and more are determined by what review sites and blogs say.

Everything about his personality and life is not defined by who he is, but by what he buys and his consumerist tendencies. He'll be subscribed to at least one, maybe multiple subscription services, he'll happily use social media and upload all of his information to the cloud, and he'll gravitate towards things that seem "rational" and use big words.

In fact, their social media use defines a lot about who they are, as they try to get the most likes on social media bragging about their life and viewing the lives of others who do the same.

Yet there is something big missing about their life, something that can be seen in their face. Something that can be seen the minute you strip away all the consumerist choices and realize, there's nothing else. Their lives are empty, hollow, and all about serving corporations, until they die, and this is seen in their empty insectoid stare that implies they're dead inside, giving them the name bugmen.

What is wrong with a heteronormative perspective of love? Isn't inserting your opinion on another perspective exactly what non-heternormative people DON'T want? She's afag.

Normies are capable of being redpilled. Hate how they are and seek to help them.

I think I now understand mass shooters and kikes.
The vast majority of people on this earth are fucking trash, nice cattle in the west, disgusting cattle in the rest of the world, but all complete mindless worthless drooling simpletons.

Eugenics program is overdue, send all of the best and brightest to mars and get a proper species going

you know whats fucked up? i used to beat up geeks like you in high school all the time. Even girls wouldnt fuck or look at dorks back in the 80's and 90's.

Now for some reason is cool to be a geek.

>Paulo Coelho
Now, That's Basic!

>yoga aka exercise
>healthy diet
Why are these bad things again?

Does whoever that is expect me to believe that they watched a movie with the lights on, while someone photographed them, and that I should care about their faggy little movie

>I cried at wonderwoman
>so powerful
>so stronk
>so independent

You can just take our women. Please.

wtf i love normies now

>Now for some reason is cool to be a geek.
these aren't geeks. They're just doing geeky shit and ruining our fucking hobbies. I'd take a thousand punches from you before I saw the things i loved destroyed by cringy faggots.

That's pathetic. You're just as bad as those who converted to Christianity simply because of the *tips fedora* meme.

Hey guys normie here :^)

>Normie
Yo, how's the football?

women really acting like faggots lately

They are not bad, it's just when they are done/used this way they tend to show an empty shell with tits

There's nothing wrong with Rick and Morty, just don't be a faggot about it.

I was fucking a girl so i didnt watch

Nice, bro. Are you going to the music festival?

They are when you do them to show off in an attempt of making yourself interesting

Throw women into woodchoppers.

Wrong, it is unfunny cancer.

Normies are stupid as all fuck. They don’t about politics beyond the surface level mainstream manipulation. They don’t care about artistic mediums beyond empty pop culture references. They don’t care about their futures beyond maintaining their comfort. What’s common for people across so many societies today is vapid non-participation.

I’ve once again come back to believing in “cookie-cutter people”. People who aren’t totally similar to one another, but sharing in enough common traits to fit into a typecast. I was wrong to think being small town dentist or teacher or small business owner is such a bad thing. What’s disappointing though is to see so many people fall into a trap where they cease to learn about anything meaningful.

>California accent

no such thing.

i have the glasses and the beard, how fucked am i?

do you have that in a legible resolution?

never mind, found it myself.

>Someone is so mad at a cartoon that made that wall of text

I thank god that my own mom is not insane. Im sorry bro

Oh fug, I shave my head and have a beard also I enjoy Star Wars.

Wearing kids clothes to me is the number one sign.

isn't that just a hipster? Why does it seem every week there is a new name for these faggots.

Because these faggots appropriate our words. We call them hipster, and they embrace it. We call them cuck and they make articles about being an alpha cuck.

Its the nature of colloquial language my friend

>there was never a stronk female protagonist in a major motion picture to represent womyn before before Wonder Woman

Normies are simply the heirs of Western Civilization, founded on Enlightenment Liberalism>Egalitarianism.
This video is probably the very best I've seen that explains it
youtube.com/watch?v=cPembXZMKv0

Well bugmen is a more broad term. Basically your typical urbanite progressive, your typical twitter Liberal, but yes Hipsters are a type of bugmen.

caring this much about a hollywood money grab

>Wine
>Craft beer
There is nothing wrong with enjoying these, as long as you don't drink shit like IPAs or [[[yellow tail]]]

Its nicw to come from a red pilled family, where I got most of it though the funny thing is my mother and her mother have a native American type skin tone with black hair but I came out with skin white as a ghost.

Whats that cunts problem

Dude I have hated normies my whole life

I am literally hate incarnate now

>DIY Vaccinations

I think this is the first time I had hope for them.

Why would you be friends with leftists user. Those people need to be cast aside with the hope they die off from homosexuality, cuckery, or death at the hands of some gang banger they try to help

>nazbols and fraternal cultists
>enlightened
Talk about a fucking black pill. That world isn’t worth living in

Ridley is best female protag of all time. This can't even be disputed. Kaleesi BTFO

Tbh I also completely understand why kikes think they deserve to rule over goys

Is she literally from the 1980s?

The image is quite memy but a lot of it is accurate.

I can't take the term seriously

What is gone with the wind...

SOYIM

It's a cult

Didn't even show the best part.

National Bolshevikism is still jewish, goy

;^)

Engineers as soyboys..yea I doubt that..

Yes obviously.

>REEEEEEEE SAY MY OLDFAG MEME FROM 2012 PROPERLY REEEEE

Is Eugene their leader? Do we need to do something about him?

Just by looking at their faces you can see that somethings wrong.

No one ever converted for that reason dumb ass.

Hate normies? Do I hate normies?
No. I hate it when people come here from reddit and think that this whole site is basically r/cringeanarchy and we're all just retards that scroll through cringe material all day long. Please, PLEASE lurk more.

Supreme irony that the Oriental has the highest test out of all these soyboy eunuchs.

Eugene is
H I G H T E S T
I
G
H

T
E
S
T

This basic bitch shit isn't limited to liberals.

You're in a reddt thread right now, hide and ignore.

>Shitting on Pokemon

Hardcore pokemon players understand eugenics to an autistic extent.

>Normies trying to be normal, morally superior people