Is there a more likable character in all of anime?

Is there a more likable character in all of anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YNDsBxNxkho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DUDE

what

easy

D U D E
U
D
E

BROSKANDER. Ironic shitposting. One guy's forced meme in /fgog/ that spiraled out of control last week when everyone was bored out of their mind due to lack of events.

Couldn't find a good one, but these two are next level.

No

I cried in his last scene. He was the best

Thank you. The best Jojo by far. Hes cool, and bro-homo. Not this fagggy feminine homo that the later ones are

Nope. IskanGAR is what I inspire to be

Of course there is

>You are my king
;_;

Yep, and you don't even have to kook too far.

the edge

True, for there is only one real king.

Yes, the true form of a King.

This guy

he might be a conman, but dammit if he isn't likeable

GIL A SHIT! A SHIIIIIIIT!

Yeah

Rin

>shitty jobber Iskeker
>dies to Gilgameme
WEW
E
W

> Jobbed to the one true king.

>jobbed to a ginger kid

There's only one non faggot jobber king in this franchise

DUDE
BROSKANDAR
LMAO

nice

More like JOBkander

youtube.com/watch?v=YNDsBxNxkho

;_;7

>the only likable character in that series - aside from Gilgamesh
>apply it to all of anime, because you went with the masses and praised the shitty series
He is a decent character in a shitty anime, nothing more.

Why do I get the feeling Gil would also be a bro if you ever actually managed to get his respect?

He's a conman, but he ultimately cares about satisfaction of his clients.
Remember when a woman came to him claiming she'd been cursed, and a forture teller told her about it? Reigen had a line where he was thinking about what an asshole the fortune teller was for taking the woman's money without actually helping her with her problem.

He's a fraud and a conman, but he has values and morals.

shota gil is top bro, something just went wrong along the way.

>likable character = good character

You almost had me. Anyway, Gil isn't likable. Kiritsugu's status as a likable character is debatable, but he's well written and has many layers. Like most of Fate/Zero's cast he's a good character without necessarily being a good person.

>You almost had me. Anyway, Gil isn't likable
I like Gilgamesh. He's cocky as fuck but actually has power absurd enough to back up his cockiness. I can also relate to his resolve.

They killed his bro and/or waifu. That shit changes you.

>Gil isn't likable

See above, if they killed your only friend you'd be less friendly too. Also he still acts in humanity's interests, he just acts in the interests of humanity as a whole rather than the individual components. His goals aren't malicious, he just thinks the end justifies the means.

On a more shallow level, he's the extremely confident and extremely powerful villain/antihero. He's the Vegeta of Fate (especially when it comes to jobbing).

no there isn't and please tell me all these faggots that were posted are bait

feel free to kys at anytime

Why does everyone find this guy so likeable? I mean, I respect your opinions, but he only was a shitty Brolancer who was able to talk shit about others because of reasons and had a Reality Marble because he had to be the snowflake and the very best. Do I have other anons with me or am I being way too cynical?

Someone's mad that their favourite character got BTFO by two superior kings. The "king of conquerors" got conquered pretty hard.

yes