Cornucopia of Resources / Guide
Read the guide before asking questions.
djtguide.neocities.org/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0v2OgIOyRdH
gwu.edu/~eall/vjg/vjghomepage/vjghome.htm
bunpou.neocities.org/
amazon.co.jp/満点ゲットシリーズ-ちびまる子ちゃんの文法教室-貝田-桃子/dp/4083140569/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1479113676&sr=1-1
youtube.com/watch?v=GRmHoGeFBjA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ガイド嫁

/djt/はホモの聖地
はっきりわかんだね

vocaroo.com/i/s0v2OgIOyRdH

whats the difference between は and が op

Are you ready for nouryoku guys?

I've been going through the 6k / 10k optimized deck, but it has been throwing kanji and vocabs with shit I've never seen before.

Dumb example, but bear with me, it's the only one I remember at the moment.
行く
Before I even go through 行. I understand that it may be because 行く is more widely used, but it just feels off to get right into it without exploring the kanji on its own first.

Am I being retarded and it's just a mindset? Am I supposed to roll with it and grind that shit like that?

I started studying on an app that spilts kanji into JLPT. I've got N5 pretty down pat I think. Should I focus on N4 now or keep studying N5 at the same time? Any point where I should try to read something like a raw manga chapter or something?

youre retarded if you think you can lock yourself in a room with a bunch of flash cards and come out knowing anything resembling japanese

そんんあ広い顔を見れば穀袋が痛い。。。

4/10

>Any point where I should try to read something like a raw manga chapter or something?
Right about now.

I've barely looked at japanese in the last 3 months but I can probably still get a 160 or so

幅はちょっと乏しいじゃない?

wait sticking that on an i-adjective looks weird..

のんけのんけびより

>Any point where I should try to read something like a raw manga chapter or something?
Yeah. That point was a few months ago.

美味しくない? non rhetorical: isn't this delicious?
美味しいじゃない rhetorical: This shit is delicious and you better accept it you bitch

精液飲んだすっきりしたんだ

American here, lately I've been feeling kinda weird about the decision to drop the bomb.

I mean part of me knows it was the right thing to do to end the war, but yet I can't get over the fact that we actually used it.

Is there any documentry's or films that have eased tensons between the US and Japan? Like how did modern day Japan emerge? How was hiroshima and nagasaki able to rebuild? Etc

Also on a side note, how can I watch anime without feeling girly? like I wanna watch cute girls, but every time I do I feel like a creepy, i mean fuck man im 20, i dont want my parents to know i watch this crap, samething with prettymuch every other watchable cartoon out there.

meanwhile when I watch a comedic anime I totally feel fine anyone else get this?

I feel you. It still improved somehow. It's a mystery even to me.

ah thats it, cheers

go outside get laid live your generations dumb millennial life with your smart phones and dub step and donald trump and dont worry about the world that belonged to your grandfathers generation imo

this desu, shits ancient history and we all stroke it together under the one sun
or sea, star and other mandatory lyrics

>I mean part of me knows it was the right thing to do to end the war
You murdered hundreds of thousands of innocent men, women and children, loving friends and family with dreams of a brighter future, who had committed no crime other than being born in the wrong place at the wrong time. Not just murdered, but many were condemned to a slow, painful death, wasting away their last few hours, days, months in intense agony and suffering. It was the single most atrocious and appalling act in human history. The fact people still try and justify it today is an insult to the very foundations of modern human morality itself.

>It was the single most atrocious and appalling act in human history
Point and laugh

thanks for the post check this out youtu.be/_zjj1PmJcRM#t=147

意識しすぎるお前

仏教を学んでこい

おにいちゃんおなかすいた

おなかがすいたけど

ニュージーランドのあのんくんがしんぱいで

ごはんがのどをとおらない

いもうとは優しい子だな
きっとダイジョウブよ

アイス食べたい

マンコ舐めたい

>Finally finished my 800+ reviews after putting off anki for over a month

できるぞい

ちんこが通りますよ

なにができる

ペロリとおまんこに舌が接触

本物のお饅頭見たことあるわけないだろ

おはようございます、DJTども!
こちらは六時であり、天気は大雨です。
あなたの住む場所は何時ですか。天気はどうですか。

曇りと肉玉の機会がある

おなかすいた

東洋水産の牛すきたべたい

冬来たりなば

春遠からじ

七時半、曇りだ

こんな時にbrになりたいなんてね

今零時三十七分。天気は、見えん

Does skipping writing practice create inconveniences?

nah dude you can just stare at flash cards and fully absorb everything dont even worry

Man, tae kim didn't really prepare me for reading at all... I mean I can manage, but I'm having to look up tons of stuff. Should I just keep chugging along or should I find a real grammar book to help?

Are you sure? Won't I tend to forget?

He is trolling. That guy spends his day in djt looking for people to troll.

Yeah, I guessed so. But please, answer me.

>real grammar book
Have fun finding something better.

Nothing will prepare you for reading.
Just read.

the 皮肉 of it all

Speaking of grammar books, this is a long shot but does anyone know of something authoritative on Japanese grammar and usage? Not in English of course.
That would be interesting to have look at.

Literally fucking nothing to do with anime or manga.
Fuck off with this blog enabling shit.
Go to Sup Forums is you want a chatroom for mundane everyday in any language you feel like using.

Is there even an English equivalent of that?

Yes of course it creates inconveniences. It's a whole part of the language you are skipping, not to mention it helps with memorization quite a lot.

I have a feeling you asked the question while already knowing the answer.

Try the DoJG Anki deck, and/or/alongside
gwu.edu/~eall/vjg/vjghomepage/vjghome.htm
and
bunpou.neocities.org/
for reference.

here you go bro amazon.co.jp/満点ゲットシリーズ-ちびまる子ちゃんの文法教室-貝田-桃子/dp/4083140569/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1479113676&sr=1-1

Sure, something like Garner's Modern English Usage.
There are definitely plenty of others too.

don't stick memes at me loon

>Nothing will prepare you for reading.
>Just read.
Yeah you are totally right. Let's just abolish the guide altogether and just quote that in the OP instead.

古池や

蛙飛びこむ

水の音

This monster, certainly.

if you think im not 100% serialじゃあ何ができる日本語の力を見せてもらえませんか140文字以下で書きなさい

良い答えを出来れば昇格otherwise you need to read that book before challenging againがっかりさせないでよ

俳句は縦書きだよアホ

About radicals

If you check the kanji components, does it always divide it in the least possible parts rather than its smallest parts?
Does it show kanji that have 泉 never with 白+水 for example?

Is there an online version of DoJG that can be viewed via mobile?

いい本かも

desyou bakusyou

How would you emphasize it writing that a character pronounces を as "wo"?

「僕らがこれから行くのも、その場所なのかい?」

I know what it's saying but I can't identify what that も is doing. I've already double checked も on tk and google and I can't find what I'm missing.

Pretty straight forward, no need for context I think.

ひどいよ

are you sure its も you dont understand and not の

go to /whiny ass bitches/ if you wnat a chat room to be a whiny ass bitch in lol

Now that you pointed it out like that then I'm not so sure. の is nominalizing the verb isn't it?

My "learn japanese in a month book" says that ha stresses the predicate and ga stresses the subject. "Sora wa aoi desu" = "The sky is fucking blue." "Sora ga aoi desu" = "The fucking sky is blue".

Hey, are ateji also random, or is there a FIXED set?

Man I wish there was an anki deck ripped off jisho, cause holy shit jisho is the best site for getting infos on kanji.

it says more than that though

Thanks mr kim

maybe you would like to sneak a peek at my kanji info cards

If it's doing more than nominalizing the verb then I don't know. I was sure that was it.

What is it then?

泉 isn't a radical so you would have to search with 白+水. You can break the radicals down as far as you want (within reason, don't go trying to break stuff down to 一,|,丶,ノ, even though it will work in some cases) and the search will still sometimes work. Like if a Kanji contains 魚 you can break it down to 田 + 灬 and Jisho will find any Kanji containing 魚.

You know how you sometimes stumble upon words that you think you know what they mean but then they turn out to be grammar points and somehow mean something completely else than what the word stem would led you to believe? I hate those!

Can't say I do.

its not that its not it its just that there is more to it

but here something happens to 僕らがこれから行く

compare to something like これから行くのが楽しみに

another example include comparing

釣りに行くのも楽しみに and 釣りに行くのが楽しみに

so why one over the other well believe it or not you said no context needed but there actually is

well not so much that its needed to understand because the context is already created if you understand the の to its deepest depths

たまにはあたしも参加させて

i dont think i know what they mean, i either do or i dont
and its usually dont

いとをかし

ふええええええ

どこいっても牛すき売ってない

なきそう

オマエはだれだ

There really wasn't anything special to that も then, I just didn't think to relate it to something they said a page or two ago.

Thanks for the help. Beginner mistake but I guess that's supposed to happen on my first time reading native material.

youtube.com/watch?v=GRmHoGeFBjA
キタ━━(━(━(-( ( (゚∀゚) ) )-)━)━) ━━ !!!!!

長すぎて見るものか

ちょうしどうホワイトボードくん

白人?