What will you do if he gets impeached? Would there be riots?

What will you do if he gets impeached? Would there be riots?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/11/15/politics/cohen-articles-of-impeachment/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's not going to get impeached because the indictments of those that would impeach him will come first. Also they have no basis.

No riots.

Civil war.

just answer the question you cum drinking retard

No there won't be any problems. They should just impeach him. Everything will be fine after.

conservashits never do anything.
you pussies will never riot, never protest. nothing.
ever.

lmao Trump supporters are retards

Nah they will beta the fuck out and return to their trailer parks. Virginia just voted Dem harder than any point since the 19th century. Even the inbred rural retards are waking up to the catastrophe that has been Trump

Impeachment doesn't mean removal from office.

Probably because the average supporter has a job and responsibilities

Conservatives are a bunch of spoiled out of touch brats. They won’t do shit because they realize their entire families are being disgraced by this idiot. They just shut their little mouths in public because they know they fucked up.

lmao yeah THAT'S why they voted in a reactionary promising to Make America Great Again, implying things aren't great. Happy people would have voted status quo, unhappy people voted for change. Seriously you people are fucking idiots, there's no hope for you

>Votes about the same as they did during the 2016 election
>Waking up
Kek

I think he did fuckbag

>Would there be riots?
More like a national day of celebration.

>No riots.
>Civil war.

>a bunch of bubba-tier racists get wasted by the national guard

YAY! BRING IT ON!

Riots? Ain't no one got time for that. I'm too comfy.

I would probably end up going on Sup Forums to rage about how unfair this is, and scream "rigged" system etc. Other than that, i'd probably end up welcoming Pence.

Yeah I'd riot. It's not going to happen though, so luckily I don't have to worry about it.

I feel so demoralised!

Pence. He will shove a bible up your ass.

Every liberal yard says something will happen yet they haven't the balls to start doing it. He's here to stay faggot.

It will mean america is not longer the country he’s trying to make great

If it gets close he’ll hit the button and that’ll be that

IF he were to get impeached, it would be some bullshit charges or some loophole fuckery from the dems, it will bring total chaos

cnn.com/2017/11/15/politics/cohen-articles-of-impeachment/index.html

???

Mike Pence would ban abortion and cause the nigger population to double.

All of the overweight, mouth breathing rural and suburban retards would emerge from their shacks with their AR-15’s and head to DC.

They would then promptly shit their pants upon running into the military, which would be run by Mueller, and return home, huffing and puffing like the overgrown children they are, and thinking about how many times they’re going to fuck their cousins that night.

Meanwhile high IQ city people, who all voted for Hillary by the way, would be celebrating the fact that the country is no longer under Russian control.

>Every liberal yard says something will happen yet they haven't the balls to start doing it. He's here to stay faggot.

- Manafort
- Gates
- Papadopolous
- Flynn

tic toc bitches,

t. glow-in-the-dark cianigger

Pol btfo

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who is in the military? Mouth breathing rural and suburban retards.

Who did the military retards vote for? TRUMP.

Hillary would be hung first along with the SJW cohorts.

QED.

Must I post the screenshots?

>implying he would get impeached for the crimes of the democratic party
sage

SAGE

first there will be no impeachment. they filed paperwork to impeach w like 30+times. second there would not be riots. there would be revolt.

>thinks the military doesn't support trump, police don't support trump, and the vast majority of armed civilians don't support trump.

dont get shit twisted kid. your little john brown gun club is a joke. 99.999% of every armed group in the united states would side with trump. and any known antifa, commie gun clubs, and anti american organization members and their leaders would be rounded up and tried as traitors in a military court.

>1 post by this ID
Daily reminder to report and sage spam threads

Not even liberals are happy with status quo. Stick with Australian politics bud

That would be the biggest republican betrayal in history. A lot of republicans would have to vote “yay”. I honestly don’t think they have the balls. Trump is staying for at least 4 years. REJOICE! Feels good man

>conservashits never do anything.
Ask the war torn Middle East if the NeoConservatives never do anything.

We don't burn down our own neighborhoods.

We burn down other nations' neighborhoods.

>What will you do if he gets impeached?

kek! He’d probably use the opportunity as an excuse to establish himself as king. That backfired

>He doesn't have a list

>Riots? Ain't no one got time for that. I'm too comfy.
>I would probably end up going on Sup Forums to rage about how unfair this is, and scream "rigged" system etc. Other than that, i'd probably end up welcoming Pence.

the only accurate post

Democrats will never actually go through with it if they get control of Congress. The people in charge (Schumer, Pelosi etc) all saw how it made Clinton much more popular than he was before, and they're relatively rational actors

Sick ass parties. Butthurt trumpists will rage, shoot people up and we'll probably ban all guns due to the alt-right hissyfit feefee rage of 2018. The PR disaster would be brilliant and fairly characteristic of this group of nazi closet homos

I'm in the guard. I can assure you we're with trump.

There will be no impeachment. Even if there was an impeachment, nothing would happen because conservatives are not emotional children like liberals.

>What will you do if he gets impeached?
be prepared for the fuckening
>Would there be riots?
no. people will be too distraught, confused, perplexed, dumbfounded, flummoxed, bewildered, broken-heart, betrayed, disillusioned, and...salty to even think about riots

ah... the praetorian guard will go down with their god emperor
an unironic romish tragedy

covfefe

lmao you niggers are terrible at your jobs.

>rural idiots
>genius city people
never in my life have I encountered a high IQ city person. the closest thing to the intelligent city dwellers you are propagating are (((educated))) SJWs or pathetic nu-males. meanwhile every person from the countryside I ever talked with could be reasoned with and actually had a feeling for logical conclusions even though most of them are not college educated. this meme has to stop