forgot his name

Other urls found in this thread:

conservative.ca/
youtu.be/lj3iNxZ8Dww
o.canada.com/news/david-suzuki-immigration-french-newspaper-interview
youtube.com/watch?v=sQGatMfmXEg
strawpoll.me/14418829
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes he is very handsome. wait what was the question?

Fidel’s son will be re-elected.
We need a Northern Wall.

The quote I remember from the actual general election was that it was not a voting in, it was a voting out [of Stephen Harper]

People like Trudeau(TM) because people have a selective memory about his dad.

That and being cucked by your government is almost equated to charity in Canada (I know, I'm an expat).

So will he get re-elected? Would you invite someone back to your house who took a shit in your dining room?

I wouldn't count on it.

The biggest issue is he has a training dummy and a commie as competition

>tfw family finances are now fucked because mom's corp can't pay me and my sis dividends to dodge taxes
but the plus side is at least she's actually started admitting that it's the liberals who have gone and done it
she might not even vote liberal if I'm lucky

His name is Julio Castro.

Our real problem is that every other party is basically as bad.

Probably, considering its either going back with conservatives or going with NPD's pajeet sikheet

When are elections and arent all political parties the same in leafland

Pretty much
Sometime in 2019, I feel like Trudeau's been there for 10 years because of how much he ruined us

they're trying to accelerate their subversion because they can see that the Trump effect is creeping into Canada and they're terrified

>When are elections and arent all political parties the same in leafland
This time around they really are
There's no right in Canada, only varying degrees of left
55% of Quebecois want to stop all immigration, but there isn't a candidate who even wants to slow that shit down

Justin would be considered utter cringe even by Swedish standards. Canada is the only country who could have produced a cuck faggot of this magnitude.

I would even go as far as to say as that I could even imagine him as a right-wing shitlord on the most epic LARP as a shitlib for the lulz. That's how far he takes it. It's as if he's not even real.

Yes. Fuck off russia

Circlejerking as always.
Trudeau wins an easy majority in 2019.
Conservatives are cucking neocons acting like it’s 2003. Scheer is already positioning himself as dopey Justin bec use he can only hope for a veto vote.
NDP already lost all of Quebec.
Dream on. Trudeau came out of nowhere to win. Harper was tolerated in a minority setting but people got tired of his Israeli bs when he decided to go full retard.
Pushing that meme from last election. It worked so good last time...

He was elected on the youngest most female most native vote ever. In short him or derka

At least half the job of a first world president is to be a cheerleader for the country. Because of that I don't even think he's bad desu

No.

So what did you think about 8 years of Obama faggot?

Daily reminder, Barack Obama was your president for 8 years.

what promises has he broken?
I only know about weed being eternally delayed until right before the next election and electoral system reform being thrown out the window because he wouldn't have a majority without the current shit system

It's just a screen capture from a newspaper user. As far as Im concerned he lies every single time he opens his fucking mouth.

>wage growth
For all those work visa imports staffing those Tim Hortons.

Obama didn't even come close to this. Islamic Ramadan socks at an LGBT/Christian church service.

His cuckery is multi-layered. He really puts effort into it I haven't seen on the part of any other national leader.

''JUST''in Cuckeau is his name

Lets not forget all the Canadians that got layed off from their jobs after training their foreign replacements.

is that justin from canada?

>that picture

nuke us please

Justin memedude

Obama wasn't even American. He was born in Kenya. His wife has a penis. He's a communist. Go fuck yourself Burger.

The Americans redeemed themselves with Trump.

>Does he get re-elected?

If he doesn't win, he still wins.

LOL

So glad I don't live there anymore, Scotland might be kinda cucked, but people have a spine here.

I'm sorry Pierre, but you won't win this. I'm sorry he's your prime minister, but even King Nigger couldn't hold a candle to this embarrassment of a human being.

That photo isn't photoshopped. That's your prime minister. I saw it edited before as "My Wife's Vagina Is One Size Fits All," but I lost it desu.

Well he has basically ignored the native Canadians in favor of immigrants which is a pretty big deal

conservative.ca/

The fuck kind of website is this? All it does is bash on the Liberal Party. I want to know where they stand on the issues and what policies they want to implement. Based on this sad excuse for a site it looks like they are platforming on "Vote for us, at least we arent Liberals!" What a fucking joke!

At least on the NDP website ol' Jagmeet outlines his plans to give Muzzies and LGTBQLKOMJN+ special rights and make having white children a hate crime. At least we know where the NDP stands. The conservatives OTOH, NOTHING!

unless the Liberals have Morneau style fuck ups every few months until the election then yes he'll get reelected.
Scheer is a literal who who will easily get overshadowed and tarbrushed with whatever shit the Alberta conservatives pull, especially if they win as expected when the provincial election comes.
While Singh is going to have a hard time memeing himself against the king meme, while not having any notable policy ideas to hammer the liberals from the left on

Yeah, exactly. At least the liberals and communists are open about the cuckery.

The cuckservatives are snakes.

Conservative minority government next election.

Yes.

It is imperative that Canada must have the tallest and most handsome leader at all times.

The media is even starting to turn on him.It's funny considering how much they sucked his cock for the first couple years.

>55% of Quebecois want to stop all immigration

Man I love Quebec..wish I was born there. Learning french now but god it is tough.

Its pretty clear within a few moments of listening to him answer a question off the top of his head rather than reading a speech from a teleprompter that he is a complete fucking moron. Literally retarded.
uh-um-uh-uh-uh

He's got a few euphimisms memorized (diverstity is our strength being the most well used) that he spouts everytime he is asked about something he has no clue about.

Vid related, its Justins female alter-ego

youtu.be/lj3iNxZ8Dww

I pray to god no, but we need to push anti immigration as based protecting culture, quality of life and environmentalism.

How could someone be so destructive in such a short period of time, its insane.

>Answers a question

Can't be one of Trudeau's alter-egos then.

>enviromentalism
Thats actually a good angle, user. Rather than arguing 'hur brown peeple are icky' and be labeled a literal nazi you could argue that 100,000 million population by 2100 will drasticaly reduce our wilderness areas and impact the fish and wildlife, essentially destroying the resource that makes Canada truly unique and special. Without the nature we may as well just be le 56% Version 2.0

*100 million

I'm going to vote for him.
I figure I will live just as long under Islamic rule as Zionist rule. As long as there's Muslims the Jews won't come for us.

Oh yes my friend we really need to use liberal logic and make emotional appeals that have nothing to do with white people, it could be a big motivator to even make some green friendly liberals push anti immigration as part of their own platforms.

In uni all the hippy libtards loved david suzuki,

o.canada.com/news/david-suzuki-immigration-french-newspaper-interview

The bastard of Castro? Hope not. You guys should hang him for looting all your gold.

The amount of jew cock this idiot took was sickening, fucking sickening.

Perhaps we could get hard facts about the environmental impact of our 100 million policy and get prominent environmentalist to go on the record with their opinion and meme it as left wing.

i hate him, but i might actually vote for him if he legalizes weed

Nice! If we want to organize and start an anti-immigration meme war than I think this is the angle we need to take.

the environment is a bi-partisan issues that canada takes a lot of shit for already so it makes it the perfect vehicle to push the anti-immigration message.

>uh-um-uh-uh-uh
youtube.com/watch?v=sQGatMfmXEg

kek

Fuck no. The question is whether his replacement will be any kind of improvement.

The most evenly-split minority government would probably be best

Uhm...m..m...uhm...my name....uhm...uh..uh.
is .... eh... eh.....uhm. T-u-eh-uhm... t, t, t, Tur-uh-do.

Yes. He is handsome and he promises pot

>conservatives
They already given up and are admitting to being the opposition party.
Remember when Colbert would make fun of Bush bad use of words? Haha, have an upvote fellow pede. Vote for Israel.

Obama was black

Justin Castreau

Justin "pls respond" trudoo

I can't believe more people don't see this

Funny but I wish it wasn't compressed to hell and back

You are a Canadian that moved to England? Would you tell us about this experience?

Agreed.

Yeah he will be in power for a minimum of 10 years. His fake dad was in power for 14.

Yeah he will, our Romney will lose, then the next round we'll get our very own

LEAF GOD EMPEROR

Yes.....but how do we prove he is a castro? Someone get a sample of his immaculate hair.

Yes they are, Canada home to all nu-males and faggots. Not even a Canadian Jeb Bush would run over in Leaf Land. The Elections are on October 19th in Leaf land.

>In eastern Canada
We need more green fuel, the oil sands, they will be cut
>In western Canada
Oh fuck yeah bud, oil is great and sheet, like I've been saying all along

Who put Donald up there?

he really does take it to epic shitlib larp tier, but sadly I don't think we live in that timeline; maybe for a brief minute when it looked like he was going to BTFO the TPP but unfortunately for us leafs he is all too real, and seriously bending us the fuck over.

>r a brief minute when it looked like he was going to BTFO the TPP but unfortunately
He flip-flopped?

No way.

He flopped on electoral reform, blew his budget out of the water, and still hasn't legalized weed. And he's running against a visible minority and a conservative that isn't Harper.

If what's his name... Sheer... pays lipservice to dudeweed then it's a conservative minority next cycle.

He's good looking. 99% of people vote based on that, so of course he'll make it.

Shut the fuck up Amerimutt. You're the faggot who stored this photo on your pc. You're so low level that he could bull your wife.

Yes

Can't find a better place to post this poll right now

strawpoll.me/14418829

please respond

isn't the pm elected by phone polls or something?

>Lets not forget all the Canadians that got layed off from their jobs after training their foreign replacements.
Under the Liberal TFW program started by Trudeau the Elder.

I'll teach you the basics, user.
Fa frette, hein.
Decriss tabarnac.
Kosse tu fa la, caliss?
Go Habs Go!

Leaflet detected

It's almost like the election is more than a year and a half away and the party hasn't formed a policy yet other than all of these thing being done now are bad.

A personal faourite: ben la, la
I swear I found a way to have 3 la's in a row once, but I forgot it

This shows how many fake leaf proxies are out there - we dont elect prime ministers in Canada and Liberals only got about 38% of the seats in the last election, so not even half of Canada wanted Liberals.

But fake leaf gets to shit post.

No hes half-white